The Tavern (OOC Chat)

Nope! You go look at them, and see which ones are open, then come back here and claim one. You get to start with them.

I have a liking to those claws there. Can we create special moves with them other than the one that is already used? And add a passive? Like I have many ideas if I can.

I have a liking to those claws there. Can we create special moves with them other than the one that is already used? And add a passive? Like I have many ideas if I can.

Unfortunately, you can only use the weapons' special power, but you can use moves with them. In a creative sense Raijinto, The Dragon's Breath has the most creative variety as the special power just enhances the blades' strength. The Claws' special power only lasts for three successful attacks. As for the passive, that is taken by the Unique Trait.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also where the fuck did those 4 extra people come from?! It shot from 3 to 7 last time I refreshed the page.

Unfortunately, you can only use the weapons' special power, but you can use moves with them. In a creative sense Raijinto, The Dragon's Breath has the most creative variety as the special power just enhances the blades' strength. The Claws' special power only lasts for three successful attacks. As for the passive, that is taken by the Unique Trait.

Oh. Well that kind of puts me off. I like creating my own stuff, sorry. 

And that does it, we are full! Now just waiting on everyone to finish their CS, then we can start immediately once everyone gets it done :D!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back