• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The tales of RPN (the Rpn rp) lore/CS

Main
Here
Nice nice, let me just make an 'update' post, and the quest can begin.¨
It'll include the quest description btw.

Also, way late to mention it but I see that you used Recolor.me for your character sheet Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun
That's real nice.
Pm first actually if you don’t mind, I’d like to read it before you post it haha

Also, way late to mention it but I see that you used Recolor.me for your character sheet Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun
That's real nice.
Yeah! Wow, I didn't expect anyone to recognize it~
It's just so cute, I used in the headers in this one RP, so this time I was like "Why not? This could actually look nice~"
And it does! :3

Last edited:
Ah! Your trapped in a roller coaster!!
I am, in an emotional roller-coaster. Seems to have slowed down for the time being though, it's good to be prepared...
At least, as prepared as you can for something like that, I guess ^^' XD

Pm first actually if you don’t mind, I’d like to read it before you post it haha
Got it got it. I'll try to PM you as soon as it's done.

Yeah! Wow, I didn't expect anyone to recognize it~
It's just so cute, I used in the headers in this one RP, so this time I was like "Why not? This could actually look nice~"
And it does! :3
I've used the website before and still frequently use it. I still think it's like Gaia but better.
Also, it does look nice; it works.

I've used the website before and still frequently use it. I still think it's like Gaia but better.
Also, it does look nice; it works.
I like the puzzle games! Though I bet all of the slide puzzle levels thus far... I'd really like some more of that, it was fun~!
I was never a Gaia user so I wouldn't know...

Every time I have a new character I go back into it to play with the clothing and such, I also do this with that chibi maker by a DeviantArt user that's really famous in the internet, IDK it's cute and nice to spend time with.
I just have a folder full of these for no reason other than to occasionally admire it >w<

I hope not
If no one else steps up I'll make a post later today, I've just been slightly busier because college returned and because of that anxiety had been driving me crazy in the past few days >~<

(Also I've been wondering where BearBearBear BearBearBear went, they haven't posted in a while)

But I'm fine now tho

I hope not
If no one else steps up I'll make a post later today, I've just been slightly busier because college returned and because of that anxiety had been driving me crazy in the past few days >~<

(Also I've been wondering where BearBearBear BearBearBear went, they haven't posted in a while)

But I'm fine now tho
Oh, i see! I thought i was the only one left now! -_-

Ahahaha go do projects

By the time your back if no one has posted I’ll do a tiny time skip and tag everyone I think still cares

I'll be home again in four to five hours~
(Part of it because public bus ^^')

Ima have to get a bot to keep replies up saying
“It’s all good, you do you cutieboo” ahahha

Okay! I'm finally up and properly fed, sorry about that I was just waaaaay too tired after class and had to take a nap (It doesn't help that I hadn't slept properly last night) XD
Will be posting sometime in the next hours, definitely not going back to bed without doing this first, don't worry OWO7

Okay! I'm finally up and properly fed, sorry about that I was just waaaaay too tired after class and had to take a nap (It doesn't help that I hadn't slept properly last night) XD
Will be posting sometime in the next hours, definitely not going back to bed without doing this first, don't worry OWO7
You've got my respect!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back