• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tales of RPN, the rpn rp.

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Flowiest D

The Flowiest Fool. Chaser of Lyublyu.
(Will get pictures eventually but as of now I’m lazy at finding. Use imagination or send me a pic in the lore, I’ll give you special treatment in the rp once or twice aha)
(Big thank you to noble, she gets a extra two special in game rewards for helping with two pictures. I try and take pictures I like from google and google laughs at me.. I used to be able to so I’m like “hmmmmm” about this)

It was six AM on a Monday when the sun was starting to shine over the massive city, Rpn
The fantasy district farms and market places already having people work or set up stalls. Open shops..
Outside the wall monsters stomped, wild fruits grew. And bandits camped just out of view, some residents of RPN lived out here to.

Phandom town was always alive, ninjas, pirates, assassins, robots, androids, aliens, animals that looked like humans and more, the rules made no sense with how many different currencies they are.. not to mention the battles, the arguments, the sheer powers on display from OC’s (a victim whose obviously caught in a power fantasy)
Zeni, berrie, monies, cash, and even cookies and Hearts. Hell anything could be traded, learned or acquired here in some way. The buildings of various sorts looked terrible to the eye but also fun,
Bit of the leaf village there, a highschool, twelve actually. One or two had monsters or zombies.

A large city in the middle, similar to New York boring peaceful compared to the craziness of most other places, the theme park lucky land is only a highway away.A8DEC250-419F-44D3-A2F0-61BCCFFF5788.jpeg
================================================================

7C72D5E0-7FCC-4C3A-A3D3-84671B8AA49E.jpeg
Skytown looked down smugly from the clouds, suspended in mid air somehow...
The smooth round buildings are to much to describe, everyone lives perfectly etc lightsabers lasers and food in pellet form, portal guns and jet packs.
To much to see buy and die from if you cross the wrong person... a fancy bridge connects skytown to the wizards tower. Only mods go there..........

So much to see and do!!!
================================================================
20EA4E92-27F6-4C19-9D3A-BE2C16831F57.png
Flowiest was outside the wall. Throwing a boomerang, well three of them that he had made.
He walked two fiery dingos. In a small clearing..Well they waited to go home as he played with himself and rhymed.

“Eyes fiery as they track...
As a hunter would glare at a targets back
With speed i move, strike to latch
With the simplest instinct, "catch"
It flew high before arcing past low
Caught with precision, this one was slow
The next one was easy to spot
Colourful, but fast like a gunshot
Soaring at head height approaching on the gust
I jump I caught i landed.... all in one thrust
Twice more in succession, none would escape
Moving purposefully to ensure each marks fate
The wind picked up and brought a whole new spin
But still determined it competed to win
Much more tricky now but already caught a batch
But with quick steps it's easily plucked with a snatch”

He had such fun rhyming and throwing his toys. Weapons. They were his toys!
But his quest log went off. A fiery scroll appeared to him....

Infact everyone’s quest log went off around 6:30 am.
The only difference was The Mechanist The Mechanist Who presumably woke up after sleeping for a exact amount of hours. In a large mansion built in the settlement system in one of many player home locations. His Pip-Boy read..“Maybe you want to do this quest, but you have all the cookies... so what do I know... sir.”

But the two quests read....
Dear citizens.
For two hundred cookies find and deal with..
A OC super sayion, he is at super sayin 8 already. Someone please deal with it!!

the next message was somewhat easier... but just as trivial.
Find partners for MxM plays in the city district.
the list of names and the locations in different districts were astounded...
People wanted jokers, batmen,
Narutos, sasukes,
Werewolves and vampires...
Aliens!
To many...
But each one promised thirty cookies if you could direct a target to the community play they wanted said person to audition for.

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Noble Scion Noble Scion myfanwy myfanwy BearBearBear BearBearBear Alteras Alteras
All got the message in some form or another at 6:30am.
Everyone who mattered got this message and was informed of other people who mattered who could help them in said task.
Fun!

Last edited:
The man in metal slowly awoke, his mouth dry and hair a mess as he looked around his room forgetting where he was for a moment. "Hmm my pipboy has left me a message..." he said as he brought his wrist up to examine his computer. Sure enough in his data log had a message and task for him. "Really? They want me to fight that? I know when to pick my battles..." he said as he scrolled past the super sayain request, "ah this ones more manageable....albeit a bit tamed....and why is it so difficult for these people to pay me in caps? If they give me cookies I'm just gonna eat em!" He said groaning as he got up stretching. "Better shower and eat some breaky afore I do anything else." He said to himself as he walked to his shower.
The mans name is The Mechanist, a hero and well known constructor of machines. His army is vast and his friends vast as well. his under ground factory spits out random combinations of robots, each one deadly and important to Mech since he activated their personality matrices. Of course at the moment his factory is off, the man can only store so many robots.

From the depths of a cave outside the massive city of RPN, something stirred. The sun had taken its place in the sky, the wind blew the scents and sounds of the open forest into the maw of the great cavern, and the land burst into life as sleep released its hold on the denizens of the world.

Well, some more than others.

In the cavern's embrace laid something massive. Darkness obscured its figure, though it was clear that slumber still held it fast. Why would it not, when night still ruled within the darkest crevices of earthen hollow? Such restfulness would not last, for the creature's bliss was broken when the sharp ringing of a bell, like a steal against steal, ripped the creature from slumber's sanctuary. From darkness came light and from the empty air a glowing panel found itself suspended, to drive back the darkness of the cave as well as send a message.

Alerts, the top of the panel read, glowing in mocking white light as if to shine irritatingly now that the sun could not reach into the cavern.

The creature moaned... it's eyes, the deepest pools of the abyss, were wiped clear by almost-too-short-paws as it read the missive. "Super Sayin 8... MXM?" Her voice, for no one could mistake such music as masculine, was clear despite the lethargy laced into it; a stark contrast to the sharp sound of the notification.

There was only one path left to take.

"Pass..." She mumbled, her paw lazily swatting the panel away as the most Bear of all Bears returned to her slumber. Her last thought rolled off her tongue, just before the gentle god of sleep welcomed her to his realm once more. "And what the hell's a Sayin...?"

It was much to early in the day to deal with Yaoi, and she didn't even want to think about what in the Internet a Sayin was. She knew of Sayans, but if Americans decided to do something about that, something that involved their varied accents -Sayin seemed Southern, or was that western?- then she'd be asleep for a long time.

A girl clad in red and black could be seen running throughout the city, watching the outskirts of the city for any signs monsters. She ran swiftly atop the walls of the Fantasy District, before jumping down and headed into the city. She stopped at the food stalls to buy a small fruit. While she didn't mind it, her surroundings were weary of her. She thought it was because of her position as an operative, but it's because of her look.

Taking a bite into her fruit of choice, this time an apple, Alteras strolled through the cobblestone streets of Fantasy District. She loved to be here, despite being an android. She speculated that in her past life she might've been a knight, but that was all just some silent thoughts. As she walked around, she heard a notifications ping, and her internal vision get a red circle at the top of her vision.

She opened it and soon saw the two quests displayed in her vision. Checking to see if it was from the Dark Wizard, she relaxed after she realized it was a public quest. She continued her morning stroll with her half eaten apple.

A MxM play... definitely not my work, She thought to herself. She definitely wasn't a partner RPer, Super Sayin? What has the fandoms done this time? Although... Standing stock still in the middle of the street, she extended her right arm. Curious onlookers looked in confusion, as most magicians usually won't begin a spell like that anymore. And then she materialized her trusty machine gun. With a grim grin on her face, onlookers were terrified at the summoning of a highly advanced weapon.

"Young girl, I see that you have mastered the item box sp—" Before a wise sage could even finish his sentence about her (not magical) summon, Alteras leapt up high into the air and began racing towards Phandom Town.

Necessity4Fun

Over a table the screen of a cellphone sprung to life. With it, a high-pitched voice started singing in Japanese, loud enough to wake up even the neighbors.
A small hand reached out from under the covers, searching for the device. It brought the object inside and then silence reigned again... For five minutes. Then the very same song had started over:

"Ahhhh, I get it, I get it....", Nessy muttered to herself from under the covers, "I just wanted to sleep for more ten minutes!"

The cat-girl turned the alarm off and pulled the covers out of her head, staring at the ceiling filled with glow-in-the-dark stars that surprisingly still had some charge to them despite of the time.

To get up, or to not get up?
There wasn't enough to do that would justify getting up this early... But on the other hand, getting up early meant plenty of time to do fun things as well, like drawing! Drawing was always fun, right? Eh, but she was so lazy, and it was so damn early... The bed was callin-

*Ping!*

Oh?! What was that? A new message?!!
Powered by her curiosity a new surge of energy invaded her mind, eyes glistening with excitement, and she sprung up, now sitting on the bed, faster than anyone could say the word 'awake'. Trembling with anticipation, the girl's small hands travelled to the cellphone again and she swipped through it like a bold, hungry for a new adventure, a friend's message, anything!

"Quests huh... Ah-ah, this one sounds rather tricky...", she thought as she scrolled down on the message, "MxM request?? For who, me? Someone else? Why can't you give me more detailed instructions, jeez!"

"Still... 1x1's are not my thing, especially not romantic pairings... Huh...", she glanced at her window, which was sealed shut letting little to no light in, due to Nessy preferring to sleep in complete and utter darkness, "Welp! I guess there's no other option then. To the hunt I goooooo~!!"

Saying that while raising her fist in the air, the cat-girl finally exited the bed, her tail standing up contently behind her as she made her way to the kitchen:

"But first: Food!"

And then the pantry was opened, only to be discovered exceptionally empty. It was not the first time, neither it would be the last.

"Okay then, guess I'm getting food outside...", she muttered to herself again with a sigh, making a detour back to the bedroom to change from her pyjamas. There was no way she was going outside dressed like that.
The door barely closes after her and a new complaint can be heard coming for inside:

"...Uwaaa! But it's way too early for socializing though!! Hnnnng, I don't wanna goooooo~!!!!"

Last edited:
Flowiest was walking back to the gate when he heard noises from a cave...
This particular cave was massive and grand.. it seemed like four or five bears could be sleeping in here. Or having the best bowls of porridge ever.
Ignoring his better judgement he walked inside the fantastic cave.
BearBearBear BearBearBear
“Whose inside such a fabulous place?” He calls out as he proceeds looking for signs of life.
His flaming dingos wait outside lazily.

“I’m just a friendly face, I won’t burn like mace..
Honestly I just want to know if someone owns this space?”

He saw the glow of a monitor, and a bear that was three times as bear as any other.
It appeared to be sleeping.
“Oh S%#$...
breaking and enter doesn’t sound legit..
And this bear even has hundred cookies and a bit.”
He backed out slowly
———————
Meanwhile in phandom town..... The super saiyon Spinnit. Probably a play on words from spinnich,
Was fighting a group of ninjas unfairly, he flew high above them spouting
“Your not dealing with the average sayin Warrior... I was a super sayon as a baby, my mother and father wished on the earths dragon balls in the year....”
a man who overheard was frantically trying to call some mod, or get ahold of a GM

“Hello? Please!! No I don’t want a bot! Automatic messages don’t help anyone!!
This man is insane!! He’s making up stories that absolutely have no relevance to the situation, he contradicts himself about which planet and race he is and he’s stolen these ninjas scrolls and cookies!”

The ninjas use shadow clones, and spit fire,
The super saiyon laughs and roars powering up his “key”
Anyone could look up in their respective quest log.. that spinnit was clearly deranged, all the info on him that was submitted by him and even the general info about him was full of glaring holes, spelling errors. This man shouldn’t by any means exist.. maybe in the fantasy district under a penalty and nerf blast from a GM.

Last edited:
Vagabond Spectre
Time: 6:00 AM
Day: Monday

Through the sandy grounds of the Colosseum's. There stands a a small pale white Chibi-like figure, dressed in a black suit stands in the middle of the barren battlefield. This small fellow was non other than Spectre himself. His ever creepy grin and small stature made him stand out in the field full of dead things and weapons. He seems to be Investigating for something.

"Seems like this place is empty as always..." He said to himself while looking around. He didn't seem to find what he was looking for but he looked contented. He spent his morning looking around the Colosseum.

With nothing else left to do. He stopped brushing off dust from old armors and finally decided to take his leave somewhere else. Whatever his plan is, it's nothing big. He decided to go back to his custom made car that looks like a million dollar car that is just parked right outside the Colloseum. He could have just used his power of flight but using the vehicle is faster.

1519260211370.png

Staring the ignition. His car made a gentle engine noise that sounded beefy yet smooth. Spectre's driver seat was extremely adjustable. It can be dorve by him or a regular sized adult. The steering wheel was just right for anyone. For the pedals. Spectre has to use a pair of stilts like the one seen in cartoons when small characters drives cars. Spectre seems to know how to drive rather fast. He drove his car out of the colosseum area within 3 seconds. His car tuned to equal a rally car engine.

While driving in his car. A small holographic display came from the very bottom right of the car's bullet proof windshield.
1519260917739.png
"Hmm? Daily quests huh?" He muttered. His big blue eyes scrolled over the quests. His driving was still smooth, fast and precise despite his attention being the quest log. He nodded his after reading the daily tasks before giving himself a self agreement.

"The saiyan thing looks interesting... How bad could it be?" He said confidently. He pushed the metal to the pedal on his car drove faster on RPN's highways. He was cutting through traffic and overtaking like a rally racer. His luxurious car stood out in the highway. He even overtook a super car. He was racing himself to Phandom town. His calm expression remained through the ride. The speeds his travelling is dangerous but he seems to be okay with it. Something came to his mind. He realized Nesscessity was just around the block in the area he is racing on. With a quick turn to the left. He drifted into a corner where it leads to the said member's house.

It wasn't a matter of time before he found her address. It took a bit of a while to figure out. He even spoke to local members where Neccessity is. He simply parked his car outside Neccessity's home and gave a simple a honk on the horn of his car before approaching the door(?)

"Um, hello?" Spectre called politely. His tiny height was being towered over by the home he is calling the attention of.

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

Too bad, you're gonna get a bot, Alteras thought as she was listening the voicemail for the operatives of the Dark Wizard. She had only just reached the edge of Phandom Town and could see the insanity of fiery rainbows above the rooftops. She could even hear the monologue.

She stopped her chase, only to begin climbing Phandom Town's Tokyo Tower. It'll be a while until she gets to the top, but she'll get there, and she'll be able to unleash the latest weaponry to come out of the Tower. During her climb, she could see a beautiful luxury vehicle driving like crazy on the highway. Has to be Specter, only he would do something like that. She continued her climb, right after sending a message to him. One of his tech will pick it up.
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Send New Email
New Email Received
Vagabond Spectre
Saw your car
Specter,

I see that you are participating in this Super Saiyan quest. I'm atop Phandom Town's Tokyo Tower.
If you want in, better move.

Alteras

As the bear slept peacefully Flowiest retreated bored and silently, he burned into the wall at the entrance.
Bear bear bear
Now I’m aware yea yea?
But I’ve faced twice the normal bears just never three times
Despite me leaving you to slumber you can’t beat my rhymes

He looked at his fiery quest log and marked he would help with both quests already seeing that two had seemed to hit the interest check.
Huh.. I usually get cookies and hearts when I leave rhymes on walls...
He proceeded to walk his dogs home. If worst came to worst someone would alert him if he was needed. Flowiestfire could fly higher, and burn a wicked justice in a rush it’s.. just he had to get his dingos home.. and super saiyon 7 or 8?
What’s that to super saiyon blue? What rules are in play here?

Necessity4Fun

"Come on me! It's just food, you're just going to get food, there's no reason to freakout about that..."

The cat-girl paced around the room, ears down, tail flicking in distress, trying to calm herself down. As soon as she had gotten inside again a sensation of dread had caught up with her... Going outside this early just seemed so... pointless. What if all the stores were still closed? Then the time of the trip would have been lost, wasted. Being inert was terrible, but wasting time was definitely worse.

She didn't feel like going anywhere, but at the same time she needed food... Ten minutes later, Nessy had finally convinced herself to change clothes. She was wearing her favorite T-shirt, which depicted an adorable kitten wearing some typical hipster glasses and making a funny expression. Jeans were a must, unless the weather got incredibly and unbearably warm, which luckily for her was not the case. And of course sneakers with her favorite color combo, pink and black.

Even though so much had been done, the sight of the bedroom door was still somehow very very scary. But there were things to be done, adventures to be had! This was the wrong time for anxiety to be acting up like this!!

"Go to that door and turn that knob ASAP!!"

Nessy took a deep breath and slowly approached the exit of the room, slowly, slowly reaching out for the door knob and then!
A horn resounded.

She leapt back in surprise, confused. Was she expecting someone? Did anyone said they were coming? She couldn't remember, but that distraction was also an opportunity to overpower this 'demon' that was afflicting her mind. It was now or never!!

With a new breath, Nessy reached for the knob and turned it, quickly going past the door and closing it behind her. The girl sighed at how stupidly hard this task had been, readying herself to go past the second door and finally into the outside world. Now determined to go, the small cat-girl walked past the kitchen, ears and tail finally straightened up again, leaving behind every remain of the shadow of her irrational fear once she opened the entrance door:

"Hello?", she looked around but didn't see anyone, "Huh, strange... Oh!", the girl had almost leapt in surprise again once she saw who it was, before letting out a cheerful and heartwarming greeting, "Oh, it's you Vagabond! I thought someone was playing a prank on me for a moment there, ahaha..."

"Uhhh..."

The cat's ears went slightly down again in a mix of apprehension and social awkwardness, her gaze darted left and right nervously:

"Sooooo, w-what brings you to my doorstep today?"

The sun had returned to the cave, the panel once more rearing its irritatingly raidiant head and once more the magnificent creature stired. Words incomprehensible snaked their way into the ears of a predator and for a second time beady eyes pierced through the darkness.

"I'm up, I'm up..." She grumbled, shaking herself awake even as she hugged her paws close to herself and began to roll towards the cave entrace. She was irritated, the sooner they dealt with some blue southern monkey werewolf thing, the sooner she could return to nap. Or maybe have some honey... Maybe a side of seal?

But first...

"You rhyme like a mime, or you should all the time, because I'm feeling like you've been sucking on lime.

They're sour this hour; devoid of all power. You're already washed up but you stink: take a shower!"

Flowiest D Flowiest D (don't mess with a sleepy bear XD)

Vagabond Spectre

While waiting for the door to open. Spectre's left sleeve started to vibrate. Raising an eyebrow, Spectre lifted his sleeve revealing his pure white skinny arms that has a expensive golden digital watch in it. It revealed one of the popular moderators RPN's message on a hologram. With a soft grin he spoke through the watch with his childish voice

"Copy that Alt, i'll be there in a jiffy, just wait there for a moment."

-Voice message by Vagabond Spectre

As the door opens before him. He projected a gentle smile that will catch the hearts of many. He simply chuckled before the cat girl's presence as his greeting. He slowly chose his words that will surely keep Nessy calm for he already figured out how Nessy behaves by only her first impressions. He understood that most people keep missing his height.

"Ohayo Gonzaimasu! Good morning Necessity!" He said with gentle enthusiasm. His posture was very gentleman like, standing firm with a smart smile despite his height. "Sorry to bother you at this time of the morning but you did receive the daily task message, right? I was wondering... If you would want to join me? You know, together?" He sounded sincere on the last part.

"You can hop on my cool new whip, hun! car over there, if you like. It's got good A/C, comfortable seats and stuff..." He suggested nervously while he points out his black luxurious car with his name SPECTRE on the front number plate.

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Alteras Alteras (I'll get to you at the moment!)

Flowiest was walking when out of the cave rolled the beast! A bear that looked somewhat adorable with some cute rhymes.
A pained look spread on the fires face. He would have to murder the poor snow coloured bear.
Declaring his rhymes are bad.. why she had pushed a button... it was like he was playing Pokémon and had stepped out of the cave into tall grass.

A wild rap battle appeared!!
the music started and it faded to show the two opposing players.
Flowiest used freestyle.

“Are we talking fruits and vegetables hairy potatoe?
Cause I can cook and prepare any type of flow
I’ll boil you like pumpkin leeks or spaghetti
I’ll chop you and slice you prepare bear confetti
The Flowiest Fire wields rhymes like a machete
You can roll up with claws but your just not ready”

His voice Australian and charming... he’s been told so anyway.
BearBearBear BearBearBear

The quests could wait now. In flows eyes anyway. He couldn’t run from a battle... one of his many weaknesses..

"2A4B; a weak scheme I see.
Let's not look within when you're frame's that ugly.
A flame that cooks pasta, salad, and fruit,
with something like a machete? Oh my, how uncouth!
Your flow's five hundred thousand, so horribly turbulent.
Its no real surprise you don't notice the gradient:
The difference between us? I'm so far above you,
I beat you if eight bars, that's yours just plus two"

The bear saw a challenge and would not be denied, but if she was disturbed just to fight then she'd just go back inside.

Flowiest D Flowiest D

The fire lost half his health from a surprise counter rhyme...
it didn’t show though..
Again Flowiest used freestyle!

“If you want full lists of What consists on the things that I cook I can give you a gist,
I can cook toast with a boast like some rhyming host
And serve defeat to eat with bruised tenderloin meat I cheat, it’s more like steamed hams, not a similarity to the meme steamed clams, but when it comes to freestyle you have my steamed damns,
I came into the cave looking for a spot to save, but it turns out the bear inside goes off like a rave, making me want to behave, you knave
Out for cookies and hearts in the dark, why not walk to the park and take out the alien who blasts beams like tony stark?

It’s a fresh new day and yet you hibernate, join me on a quest walk about, feel great.. unless you concede in this verbal debate..
I think I’ve won, but alas no hate”

He was happy to have met someone else who rhymes, such a great day.
What else may happen? BearBearBear BearBearBear
——————
Spinnit used kamahamaha and special beam cannon, apparently he had been taught both moves by Gohan in the future. It was a mess down in phandom town.

Last edited:
Alteras smiled once she received the voicemail. Having the support of Specter is quite good, especially considering that there's a raging "Super Sayon" in the middle of Phandom Town.

Just as she reached the top of Tokyo Tower, she watched the overpowered saiyan fire off two special moves, decimating Phandom Town. It was a mess, but thankfully the damage was only limited to the shounen blocks. Already, she can see over 50 Luffys and 20 Kiritos doing repairs through sheer willpower. Oh, wait... I think that was Wall Maria that took a hit... she thought as she stared at the rubble in the distance.

Regardless, Alteras materialized a railgun and began to slowly assemble it like a 90s spy film.

The bear looked at the flame for a moment... Then two...

She sighed.

"That was bad, just too sad, really messy, kinda bland. At this point you might as well go and eat sand. Your verse is just glass, all to fragile and weak. Your peak is much lower than where people seek to leak. You're fire, I see that, and though you can make steam, my ice is too nice and to beat me is just a dream. I doth not ryhme quick, that the masses would hear ye, you spit like a hose but can't wash away fescees. I craft while you lay, my gold to your clay, anyone witg a mind sees the difference clear as day. You came to parley, but the price you must pay, you think you're the victor? Well no freaking way!"

She knew she lost, though not because he rhymed well, he did wake her up and now like that she would stay. "Where's the monkey?" She grumbled. If she had to do this, might as well grab some cookies.

Flowiest’s health raises 20 points after he won the battle. Cookies and hearts every rhyme, every time.

“I commend you for trying, but a fire to ice.. your frying
In my heat, so let’s move those feet, there’s a saiyon to defeat
or roll with all your soul and we make him retreat”

he points the way despite a wall blocking it.
“The problem is at phandom town, causing mad frown
I say with my fire and your ice we bring it down..
Prove that he’s a clown
Bury him in the ground
Make him make a squealing sound
Put him up to his neck in a ant mound
Kick him and tag him, then leave him at the pound..
You and me bear, lets make the world go round!”

Then Flowiest ran to the gate, despite being able to fly.
his dingos went home. They weren’t allowed into the fantasy district.. or in RPN at all. They were wild monsters Flowiest had tamed somewhat.

Last edited:
The bear remained silent, if only to stop the inane rhyming: it was horrid after all, but she lost as soon as she began trying to argue with the, literal, head full of hot air. Never play chess with a pidgeon they said, because it would knock down all the pieces and strut like it was victorious: an apt description of the exchange. Listening to such a sad excuse of a poet offended her sensibilities and if 'admitting' defeat silenced it then that was a price she would gladly pay.

"They did say this happens whenever they see me rolling." The fluffball chuckled to herself before taking off after the airhead. Surprisingly enough her fur was pristine, depite rolling in the dirt

The Mechanist had gotten out of the shower and just finished off his Nuka-lurk cake. "Ahhh....need to thank the settlements for teaching me how to make this." He said getting up, finishing the last of his Nuka-cola victory and tossing the glass into a container for materials. "Hmmm...maybe I will do something about that sayain," he said as he approached his armor locker. Opening it a disinfecting cloud sizzled out to show the armor was always being cleaned. "Time for the Mechanist to get out," he said smirking as he grabbed his uniform. The under clothing being put on first, his cuirass was next, then his gauntlets and greaves, followed by his signature helmet. "I am the Mechanist!!" He called out, his voice distorted by a distorter in the helmet.
"Yes sir indeed you are," said a Mr.Handy that floated by, cleaning up the house.
Reaching further into the locker he pulled out a jetpack, one modified from the design used for power armor, and strapped it on. "And now...." he grabbed his modified laser PewPew Pistol, his laser sniper AER14 that he modified when he found it in the Mohave wasteland in vault 22 as well as the Pewpew in the sunset sarsaparilla factory, and of course his modified gun runners Tri-beam laser rifle. "Gonna need everything to take on a Sayain...." he said as he strapped up.
The man was now ready, almost a semi walking arsenal as he approached his mirror, "hmm....should get the armor polished when I visit the black smiths in Phandom town." He said before looking away and going up to the top floor of his home.
Pushing open the hatch he looked out and took a deep breath, "ahhh....no radiation...as it should be." Climbing out of the man hole on his roof he closed the hatch and turned. "Hmm let's see now, pip-boy map shows...ah! This way!" And with that he powered his jet pack on and took off, Flying towards Phandom towns Tokyo tower, the best place for him to get a birds eye view of everything.
It didn't take the man of metal long to reach the town, and as he flew in he could see smoke, "thought I heard explosions in the distance..." he muttered to himself as he flew towards the tower. "Oh?" He asked as he could already see someone there. Slowly he got closer putting himself in a hover as he examined the stranger; eyes going wide he realized who it was, one of Mods, the secret force, the praetorian guard, the special few who served the overlord admins. Getting closer he saluted Alteras from behind, "Lord Alteras! The Mechanist at your service ma'am!"
Alteras Alteras

Alteras looked up to see one of the elites of Skytown approach, and in good timing too. She had just finished assembling her railgun sniper rifle. Standing up to face him, she yelled, "The Mechanist! Thank you for joining us. Specter will be joining us soon. Looks like he's picking up a fellow friend." She pointed towards Super Saiyan. "He hasn't caused much damage yet, although it doesn't look like Wall Maria is gonna be repaired anytime soon. Feel free to engage from anywhere you like. It'll be a while for I can use the Dark Wizard's Gifted Magic, so we're stuck with conventional weaponry."
The Mechanist The Mechanist

Necessity4Fun

"O-ohayou!", the cat-girl had panicked, scrambling into a respectful bow, "Uhh, j-just Nessy is fine..."

She had trailed off, looking even more uncomfortable. Vagabond was really kind and attentive but still, he was being so formal! And Nessy was struggling to reply back in a proper tone. She, instead, was an extremely casual also slightly distant being. The mismatch in their talking styles made the whole interaction further awkward to her:

"It's okay! You're not bothering me...", a white lie.
Surely his definition of 'bother' and her's were different. Trying to explain it would not only be counter-productive, but, probably just make Vagabond upset or something. It would be better to remain unsaid:

"I uhh...", she glanced left and right again, "Y-yeah, sure! I'm not really doing much anyway. Which one are we doing, by the way?"

Nessy was very slowly getting used to the idea of this conversation happening, which could be noticed by the relaxation of her shoulders and tail by that line. When the tiny visitor mentioned a car, however, it was like a truck filled with energy had suddenly hit her:

"A CAR?! WHERE? CAN I SEE IT???!!", the cat-girl exclaimed while raising her head towards the street, just shy of actually seeing the vehicle. A sight that had left her in complete awe as a really long 'oh' rose from the cat's mouth.

"That's so cool and fancy~! Woa!", she clapped her hands together in excitement, pupils full, eyes sparkling, "We're going inside that?! OH.MY.GOD. This is amazing! I have never seen anything like that before and it's so-"

Her stomach then decided to rumble.
It had been loud enough for everyone nearby to hear, not just interrupting her train of thought, no, but also yanking the awkward factor way back up. There was nothing but tense silence for a moment or two:

"...Ahahaha... Uh, would you mind stopping somewhere to get food though? M-Maybe even a drive-through? It's just, I'm starving..."

"I'm not so sure flying into the fray would be wise?" Said the Mechanist as he hovered next to Alteras. "I think acoordinated strike would work best, this is after a super sayain we're going up against, team work would be a necessity." He said, placing his boots on the tower and taking a knee as he surveyed the area. "I think we should wait for the others and any possible back up.

Alteras Alteras

“Ok. My railgun is ready to at any time. We’ll wait till they arrive.”

Alteras motioned for The Mechanist to take a spot atop the tower. She propped up her railgun on a tripod, and aimed it at the Super Saiyan. After having done so, she began to slowly eat her still half eaten apple.

“Phandom Town probably won’t need help with the repairs. They already have a considerable amount of sheer willpower to just will fortress into existence.”

The Mechanist The Mechanist

The super saiyon Spinnit, teleports. Yes he had instant transmission as well as most other namable moves from dragon ball Z. All taught to him after he defeated the main cast of Z fighters and villains in a tournament.
He appears beside the The Mechanist The Mechanist and Alteras Alteras

“You two aren’t dealing with the average saiyon warrior...”
he seemed to love copying team four star quotes.
“All who fight Spinnit lose” his hair flaming yellow as it shot upwards and moved about in his key.
his tail waving in the air behind him, he stands like broly would except he is the size of yumcha,
His power coming from either bad GMing. (General Molding)
Stolen/misplaced hearts and cookies that made his power rise.
Or someone messed up his sheet. Either way there is to many problems with his story.
—————————
The mechanist has four dialogue options.
1) (orange speech check using intelligence) pointing out the glaring issues listed in the quest log,
2) (yellow speech check using charisma) convincingly tell the fool to leave phandom town, for the fantasy district after some edits and changes are made.
3) sarcasm, (that probably won’t fit the scene, also starting the fight but giving him a chance to hit first)
4) yes/we’ll see. (Starts fight)
—————————
Alteras Alteras could see similar options in her mod vision.
That the saiyon mispelled almost everything in his relative info, he isn’t in a proper production, he must have been let loose from a RP (a real place that characters teleport to when not in RPN)
———————
Flowiest could feel the tension with he and the bear. He started flying as if to get away from the rolling judgement.
I know what you think fluffy.. but I had to beat you in rhymes.. you challenged me.. and I need the cookies and hearts..
I plan on becoming pirate king
Hokage
The very best

Huh....

flying faster however he takes a small stop to purchase a chicken skewer.
Then ate that while flying to phandom town.
He wouldn’t lose, of course he may not win either. He wasn’t in charge

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back