• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The tales of RPN (the Rpn rp) lore/CS

Main
Here
Hey it's cool! I'm still here! I'll never leave!

I hope you're okay now!
Yeah, I'm okay for now... Actually managing to get things done and quit being behind at everything has definitely been helping (without mentioning my coca-cola intake of last week and today... What is health? ^^')
But it's not something you can just predict sadly. I might wake up feeling just as awful tomorrow, for absolutely no apparent reason. Though I hope that's not what will happen, I've honestly had enough of this : P

I just want to be properly productive again~!! >o<

Thanks for the concern and reassurance though! o/

Was a silly joke implying you would never leave because of those sweet lizard venom sacks.
Instead of you being cute to blue sky
Nobody calls me cute! >-<

Yeah, I'm okay for now... Actually managing to get things done and quit being behind at everything has definitely been helping (without mentioning my coca-cola intake of last week and today... What is health? ^^')
But it's not something you can just predict sadly. I might wake up feeling just as awful tomorrow, for absolutely no apparent reason. Though I hope that's not what will happen, I've honestly had enough of this : P

I just want to be properly productive again~!! >o<

Thanks for the concern and reassurance though! o/
I'm always in a look out for those in need of care! I'm sure you'll notice Spectre is like that too. I never leave my friends behind!

I think I can just proceed on no problem but I haven’t been feeling the light hearted tone in my creativity that I usually put into this you know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back