• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tale of Wonderland - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Nyx your post was really good! Making me looking forward to replying haha. It's a lil late for me right now, so I'll write up a post tomorrow.
Thank you btw, sorry that i ask so much. Just wanna make sure everyones having fun. Also habe obvious self esteem issues so ill work on that ?

I made my first post on the roleplay! I hope it's okay. Also, I'm really sorry it took so long, I kept going over it again and again trying to make it perfect.

Okay, here's the problem I'm having everyone.

Nobody has left the throne room, but someone, (or others), have recently still spotted him. As well though, I don't quite understand how Nobody could already be in the forest. Due to Cheshire's and March's blindness, we know exactly how long it has been. They've been there for but 25ish minutes. Not only that, but March jumped far enough away where she could no longer see the castle first. Perhaps I've read something wrong.

Nobody has left the throne room, but someone, (or others), have recently still spotted him. As well though, I don't quite understand how Nobody could already be in the forest. Due to Cheshire's and March's blindness, we know exactly how long it has been. They've been there for but 25ish minutes. Not only that, but March jumped far enough away where she could no longer see the castle first. Perhaps I've read something wrong.
Ill remove the post. I wasnt exactly thinking about the time frame sorry

clearing about a mile off, and to the sound of it.. People...he just hoped the right people.

So i could make it thst i meet the hatter. We just need a hater first. Or dee and dum. But someone would have to be willing to make the characters

clearing about a mile off, and to the sound of it.. People...he just hoped the right people.

So i could make it thst i meet the hatter. We just need a hater first. Or dee and dum. But someone would have to be willing to make the characters

Technically, we do have a Hatter, and that's a fantastic idea!!!!! Just A Midget Just A Midget are you still joining the rp? Because it's time for Hatter to make an appearance.

Hhh i wanna get love reacts hhhhhhhhhh. They look so cute. But i think my characters are to cold and like sly to be loved lmao. Also! Sorry about lack of responses, ive been in a low mental health for a day now. But im coming back up! Ill do my best to respond today

Users who are viewing this thread

Back