• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Surveyors.

Soviet Panda

Red Panda Commanda.
Roleplay Type(s)
So, thank you all for giving this a look over. I have worked on this with the help of one person and the constant poking of another, I finished this. And without further ado, let me tell you about my idea.

The Surveyor Corp. The most prestigious of military corps. They are military, but with a much more important role. The land on and test alien planets, searching for two things. Intelligent life, or if it's habitable for humans. So far, only the latter has been found. But that has only been in our solar system. Thanks to the discovery of successfully discovering how to put humans into cryo-stasis, man kind is looking towards the distant stars. One planet, however, stands out among the rest. C-133308D. The fourth planet out in the C-13308 star system, perfectly in the 'Goldie locks' zone suitable for life. Not to hot, not to cold, just right. A team of Surveyors have been launched in their small vehicle, dubbed the Nautilus, towards the alien planet. Originally, the Nautilus was meant to land on and then orbit moons and planets in our solar system. Not meant to go far, so not needing much supplies. Thanks to cryo-stasis, supplies is not the limit it once was.

The members chosen to leave for C-13308D know and accept that they will never see their friends and loved ones alive again. They are equipped with light frames, meant to enhance their physical abilities more then anything else. Also included are weapons of their choice, along with attachments. They have also accepted that this planet may contain life, and that life may be hostile. They do not know the half of it.

Since two people, the ones that helped me, have already expressed interest I shall tag them here.

@Dtheraider @Gilzar

Any alien species for players? Reptilian/etc?

If everyone will be human/android, i'm interested

Just human. Ill give the option to look slightly different, thanks to genetic engineering. But nothing over the top.

Oh god. I just read what I typed. It's a train wreck. Its all worked funny and weird. It hurts me.

That's the one. And I don't want this to get to big so I shall start it sometime tonight. After homework and all that good stuff.

Beowulf said:
That's the one. And I don't want this to get to big so I shall start it sometime tonight. After homework and all that good stuff.
Yes... I am the chosen one~!

✨✨

I love emojis.. The only good thing about a phone really >.>

Anyways! Ill be at work tonight! But when i come back, ill be ready to RP!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back