• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Super Mario Bros.

Ferociousfeind

Shamrock Shake
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Long ago, there was a really cool civilization or something. Then an unspeakable evil wrecked it like it was nothing! The elites of the civilization hid a powerful weapon or something with a really powerful spell, and hid the keys to the spell across the land.

You're like... some kind of important character, probably? Or maybe you're a lowly university student looking for something to do over the break? Who knows, other than you?

---
I've been watching the Game Grumps play through Paper Mario TTYD, and noticed that none of the characters are really one-dimensional. They've all got cool dynamics going for them. So why not do the thing I like doing with cool ideas, and make it a roleplay?

The only problem is I really don't know what kind of plot to build around it, writer's block and all. So if anyone is not only interested, but also has an idea of what kind of plot we should pursue, could you help a guy out?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back