• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Sun's Poison.

Rowana immediately froze the air at her feet, encasing them in ice. "I don't know why your running, but that was also a bad idea," She said with a cold tone. The people in the bar had stopped talking to watch what they thought was a fight.

FireMaiden said:
Hammer looked at the man with a strange expression, "You must be deaf. I know what her powers are. Yes she can control ice, but she makes it. She could breathe and make moisture to use as an attack. That's why I can't kill her, she's smarter than you would think."
"Dust my dear boy. Fill the air with tiny particulates and she could piss herself and barely grab enough moisture to make a snow cone. Trust me, I'm smarter than you think. Complete your mission and we will set everything up for you."

Milla was confused now but intrigued who this girl was. She stretched out her hand and electric tendrils reaches out and moved around the nervous woman. "You move, you fry, that simple. Who are you and why are you following us?" She was also ready to fry anyone else who stood against her.

Katrin let out an ear-piercing scream as the tendrils of ice and electricity wrapped themselves around her ankles, and she fell to the ground. She was frozen in place so there was no way to break her fall. So much pain coursed through her as she lay face first on the floor, the icy touch mixed with the electrical heat made her legs go numb and the feeling was slowly creeping higher and higher, she could taste iron on her lips from the blood dripping down her nose. 'This was in no way the way I had the day planned...'

"please, I didn't mean to follow you" Katrin begged "and please don't turn me in. I only killed those men because he wanted me to fuck them, please you can't send me back there."

Damon was just being Damon. Which meant the guy was leaning back against a building, making sure he was on the shady side. His head was tilted back, eyes blank as he was deep in his thoughts. One would've thought he was pondering something deep... But no, he was just wondering what he could eat next without getting into too much trouble like the last time. Apparently trying to see if you can eat a table isn't accepted by society or his palette.

Milla instantly pulled back her electric power, she also dissolved the ice holding onto girl now freaking out on the floor. "It's ok, we're not concerned about anything you did, just...just calm down or I'm gonna knock you out." That was her best attempt at being gentle. She gave a glance to Rowana almost as if to say, this thing is pathetic.

"If you didn't mean to follow us, why did you? Nobody just follows someone by accident," Rowana said, unfreezeing her feet. "Come on Milla, we gotta go. Your gonna come with us," The white haired girl pointed at Katrin, before leaving Qrow's, dragging Hallen along with her.

[QUOTE="M Joc Casl]"Dust my dear boy. Fill the air with tiny particulates and she could piss herself and barely grab enough moisture to make a snow cone. Trust me, I'm smarter than you think. Complete your mission and we will set everything up for you."

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever gramps," Hammer saidas he looked around the office. He was debating about when he should leave. Sighing, he shrugged, "Ok I'll leave now."

Whether she liked it or not, Rowana was a Snow Queen, cold and direct. Her other name alluded to that same fact, White Assassin. Milla was a bleeding heart who felt some kind empathy for this girl, she knew if she had the guts to follow, she had the power to back it up, but she still felt this girl wasn't a threat.

FireMaiden said:
"Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever gramps," Hammer saidas he looked around the office. He was debating about when he should leave. Sighing, he shrugged, "Ok I'll leave now."
"Before you leave my boy, lets shake on it, my Pappy always taught me that you could tell a lot from a man just by the way he shakes. Also you will be given an allowance to cover preliminary expenses, say $100,000 credits. But they can be just as easily revoked mind you." Titus' smiling face beamed a glow that rivaled the incoming sun. He had faith this boy would do quite fine for his purposes, and if he was murdered but the psychotics in the camp...well that would be alright too.

On the way to where bounties were collected, Rowana made sure that Hallen's head hit every bump and corner. She was a little sadistic and almost kinda wished he was awake to feel it. On the way, they passed the place she called home, an old clock tower that most people had forgotten about. "We're almost there."

"My collector will be at Nectar's bar actually. I only said the Depot because I wasn't actually going to trust you with the real drop off point." Nectar was a strip/host joint down on the East end, it's ladies were mutated butterflies that fed on human blood. The owner was a big info broker and was the one who hired her out on this gig. The women kept him safe safe from intruder and he kept them well fed with a huge flow of clients.

[QUOTE="M Joc Casl]"Before you leave my boy, lets shake on it, my Pappy always taught me that you could tell a lot from a man just by the way he shakes. Also you will be given an allowance to cover preliminary expenses, say $100,000 credits. But they can be just as easily revoked mind you." Titus' smiling face beamed a glow that rivaled the incoming sun. He had faith this boy would do quite fine for his purposes, and if he was murdered but the psychotics in the camp...well that would be alright too.

[/QUOTE]
Hammer cautiously outstretched his hand, "Um...yeah." He was satisfied with the payment but a little uneasy with the smile. "I'll.. leave soon."

Rowana looked over her shoulder and shot Milla with a cold glare. "You could've told me that sooner," she said, turning East. She didn't like it when people did this. "But why Nectar.... I haven't been there in years," She muttered. There were a few targets there, and she use to vist frequently during to keeping an eye on an old friend.

FireMaiden said:
Hammer cautiously outstretched his hand, "Um...yeah." He was satisfied with the payment but a little uneasy with the smile. "I'll.. leave soon."
Titus firmly grasp his hand and shook vigorously, depositing spores from his own body, through his gloves and onto Hammer. This was his contingency plan, a way to keep him in check. He had been depositing spores since the meeting started but you couldn't be too careful with these sorts. "That's a good man" He pulled him in close "You will be assigned a handler to accomadate your needs a receive your reports, do not darken my doorway in person again young man. This meeting never took place, you have never met me. Capiche?"

[QUOTE="M Joc Casl]Titus firmly grasp his hand and shook vigorously, depositing spores from his own body, through his gloves and onto Hammer. This was his contingency plan, a way to keep him in check. He had been depositing spores since the meeting started but you couldn't be too careful with these sorts. "That's a good man" He pulled him in close "You will be assigned a handler to accomadate your needs a receive your reports, do not darken my doorway in person again young man. This meeting never took place, you have never met me. Capiche?"

[/QUOTE]
Hammer jerks away form the man, "Don't get that close to me, smells like you haven't brushed your teeth in decades," He said with a disgusted expression.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course... of all possible places these guys would be dropping off some mangy man it would be 'the Nectar', hopefully, the myths were true and the mutations didn't thirst for women's blood as they did for men's, but with her connections she could never really tell if anyone was telling her the truth. There was something off about the area, Katrin couldn't quite shake it off, but something was not at all right. Katrin put up her defences looking for any possible threat or escape route for that matter.

FireMaiden said:
Hammer jerks away form the man, "Don't get that close to me, smells like you haven't brushed your teeth in decades," He said with a disgusted expression.
While still in proximity Titus let out a boisterous chuckle, if hiss breath did smell, let this punk get a nose full. "My pardons, being the only shade in a sea of people burned by the light, I may forget my manners." Titus gestured to the door. "Please be careful in the outpost with those loons, don't blow your cover or mention anything about this meeting." Titus took a seat at his desk, and waited for Hammer to leave. He pulled a memo note and marked and order, warn Rowana Lee of Hammer's whereabouts and intentions. This show promised to be entertaining from all sides.

Hammer left to begin his journey to wherever this following was. As he walked, he though about what that monster did to him. E could still hear the...he shook his head, clearing his thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back