• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Sun's Poison.

M Joc Casl

I gazed into the Abyss, and it blinked first!
The Sun, Such Majesty, Until it destroys everything!

Apollo, the blessed world of plenty, a utopia devoid of strife! At least that's how the history books recount it. They describe this lush world that seamlessly melded with the booming advances in technology. A world reigned over by two glorious Sun's, Ravi and Khaga. Ours was once a world of no conflict or war. Now...now is when the fairy tale ends and, you open your eyes and your castle is nothing more than ash and your prince has let you for a younger woman.

49 years ago Ravi, the larger sun devoured his younger sister, causing a cataclysmic solar event. The two suns for eons danced in the sky, it is now that we realize it wasn't a dance, but a predator stalking its prey. Its oft described as when a ring falls into a sink and spirals around the drain, for a moment, you think it will be safe, and then in a flash it is gone, consumed into the abyss. As soon as Khaga collided, the sheer mass of Ravi sucked up the much smaller sun and let out a burst that changed to course of human history.

The only "Happily Ever After", is a quick death

587998211e298f818ff8a08ec40fc2c5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Titus stood in his room looking out on the city, reflecting on the sins of man. It had been a long time since he started Sol and he started to believe his own lies. He started this church not out of piety, but for the promise of power. He was never religious but these days he even fooled himself into thinking he was Holy.

"These people are lost and need guidance" He whispered to the glass as he pressed his hand against it. He bowed his head "Oh Great Sun Ravi, I pray you spare us your wrath and forgive these people....heheheh" He almost made it through the prayer before hearing how ridiculous he sounded. HAHAHA but these people eat it up!!!"

A knock came at the door,

"Sir, there is someone downstairs demanding to see you" one of his attendants informed through the door.

"I'll be right down, make sure they don't get passed the lobby."

Rowana ran a hand through her hair as she waited for her contact. The bar was as loud as always and smelled of sweat, food, and blood from a recent bar fight. She lowered the mask she wore to take a sip of her drink when a hand was placed on her shoulder. She tensed, nearly placing a knife in their chest, before remeber in that her contact would greet her like this. The man sat next to her, and ordered a drink. "So, I hear you can take care of people's problems," He said with a thick accent of European decent. "Yes, for the right price of course," Rowana replied. His eyes met her, a smile grew on his face. "A woman with standards. Of course there's a reward. I want you to take care of an old friend of mine, the name of Galdagher. Bastard took my wife, and I want him dead. Being me his ring and you'll get 30,000. You can find him in another bar down on the west side, you'll know the one just be the smell." Rowana nodded, and pulled the mask back up, and left the bar.

Milla's skin was covered in a thin layer of sweat, her tight leather clothes felt disgusting pressed against her. In truth she had despised such erotic ware but she new it would disarm her opponents and make her look more frail. She was in the center distract all day looking for a wanted man. He had hired out several contracts on many prominent members of the different boroughs. Peddling different sob stories and then vanishing when the contract was complete. Many people were after him because he often stiffed his employees.

Her sources' info brought her to a rank shit hole of a bar, either he was in there or her next lead was.

As she got close she saw a familiar face exiting, not that she wasn't familiar with a lot of the scum that grew here.

"OY! Ice Queen, what brings you down to this rock bottom dive. I can't imagine your sophistication allows you to partake of the sins of man!!" Milla shouted, filling her words with as much sarcasm and indignation as she could possibly fit into a sentence. Of all the Childs in Hell, very few actually enjoyed each others company, these two were no exception. Why make friends with someone you may have to kill.

She sighed, and looked in the direction of where the voice had come from. "Sorry Red, I don't pick where I meet contacts," She called back, her voice hiding the slight annoyance she felt with being called Ice Queen and sophisticated. "I rather like the sins of man, since I do commit so many," She placed a hand on her hip, the temperature dropping a few degrees. "What are you doing here?"

The days were always hot and especially humid being that the town was on the water. Which meant that powers like Rowana's and Milla did quite well in the moist air, but it was still hella uncomfortable. She knew bugging the walking ice box would bring some cool relief.

"Ah that is so much better, I'd hire you as a my own personal cooler if you weren't so expensive."

She looked her up and down, if she was working than she wouldn't have her attention for long. "I'm looking for a man putting out hits fraudulently, I've been charged...hahaha get it charged...charged to subdue and apprehend. He's a Child that can shift his appearance, hopefully 100,000 can eliminate his disguise. Heard anything like that"

"Sorry lighting babe, but no,"Rowana said with a shrug. "You heard anything about a guy named Galdagher? Man inside said he took his wife and he wants payback," She paused, "Let's make a deal, we help each other out, we can keep our own rewards, and you can stay cool for few hours," The amber eyed girl suggested. "My target is in a bar on the west side, I know which one it is, but he might have friends. You help me, I'll help you, win win if you ask me."

Milla pursed her lips and mulled it over in her head. She never had to work with her before and didn't know her tactics. Plus she was an insufferable bore. As she reflected, she could feel her under boob sweat getting worse, fuck it. "Ok Frosty" this name calling back and forth seemed sweet by onlookers was going to start a fight eventually. "I've got your back. Only thing I've heard about Galdagher is he's never surprised. With ears all over he probably already knows your on him." Her words made her queasy, she hared killing and stuff like this, lethal force was usually required. Her powers let her stop people's hearts in an instant, killing was easy, but hasn't everyone suffered enough. What if they had families to protect, her actions would leave them vulnerable. She preferred to stun and knock out.

(I forgot to mention that Rowana speaks with a slight british accent)

Rowana rolled her eyes, and roped the degrees around her and Milla about then degrees. "Come on. The guy isn't paying enough to kill everyone but Galdagher, but if I have to, I'll bloody 'em up pretty badly. Oh, the bar is called Fern Gully, I'm sure you've heard about it. Pretty famous for drug cartels and sex trade." Rowana began to walk west, pondering on which tactic to use. He was most likely somewhere in the crowd away from a window so her sniper was out of the way. Throwing knifes maybe, guess she'd figure it out when they got there.

The west side market made her skin crawl! Women, children all sold off into slavery...the lucky ones that is. In truth, Milla wasn't familiar with the area at all, the thought of such horrible things would cause her to lose her temper. Electricity is a fickle thing, it takes the path of least resistance, if she wasn't in control, she would fry everyone around, not just her opponents. This city was terrible, true, but she could handle drugs, violence, religious hate speak, hell she even could handle men getting handsy on her, but when the defensless are made to suffer....

"Alright, yeah I know all about that place! Go there all the time!" She smiled. "You lead the way RoRo, we have to hurry, I can't let my target slip away either."

"Why do you keep calling me manes like that?" Rowana asked. See, her and Milla shared feeling about this place. She hated to see children in a position like this, and even worse, some of the girls working at Fern Gully were barely over the age of 12. It was sickening to say the least. People bidding on other people's lives, taking them away, and the lucky ones get bought to people who just make them do the manual labor. They had to weave through the crowds and stands selling an array of questionable items, before they even made it for the sleazy strip club/bar. "I want you to wait for my signal, got that?"

"I don't know, kinda just rolls off the tongue." Her little pet names for people dehumanized them, kept anyone from forming a true identity. If she had to take out Rowana, it'd be easier to do if she didn't hold the face to a name. "Uhhh, I'm not the waiting type Colonel. How about I go in, show some flesh and distract them? Or I can run in and stun gun the whole place!" She couldn't actually, that much juice spent at once would kill her, but people liked optimism she heard.

"No, I don't want to kill more than I absolutely have to," She said, lowering the mask. She pushed open the glass door, the sound of dance music now mixing with the sound of the busy black market like area. A people turned to look at her, a few looked almost excited think that they were fresh meat or soemthing. Sitting down at one of the stages wa s her target. His hair was pulled back in a bun like thing as he waved money infront of a girl who couldn't have Ben more than 13. She felt disgusted as she watched the girl take off what little clothing they were wearing. "Milla, you sit on the other side of me, and when I tell you, use your powers to disrupt the lights."

Milla could hear something in Rowana's fancy pancy voice but she couldn't make it out as she maid her way on stage. She dimmed all lights but the ones on the stage. Once she got up, she slipped off her top revealing a small cloth bra... and nothing else. He intricate tattoo shimmering in the light. She grabbed the mic, and winked at the DJ, he turned the music down and played a tune she asked about in a whisper. "Oh boy, it is too hot out there, allow me to pay for those free drinks in advance fellas". She began to sing and gyrate on stage, slipping her hands into her tight pants and dropping to her knees.

"You had plenty money, 1922

You let other women make a fool of you

Why don't you do right, like some other men do

Get out of here and get me some money too"

She glanced over at Rowana, her eyes told her that this wasn't a part of her plan.

Rowana stifled a laugh, something she normal doesn't do. This wasn't what she had in mind, but hey, it was working. Galdagher was distracted, he was practically drooling. Even Rowana had to admit that Milla was very pretty. She silently made her way to her target, and with a quick movement of something that was concealed in her hand, he began to choke on his own blood. He gagged as it poured out and spurred on stage. Rowana quickly hocked the ring and took any cash or he had on him, all with out his men noticing. Maybe I should team up with her more often.

[QUOTE="M Joc Casl]Titus stood in his room looking out on the city, reflecting on the sins of man. It had been a long time since he started Sol and he started to believe his own lies. He started this church not out of piety, but for the promise of power. He was never religious but these days he even fooled himself into thinking he was Holy.
"These people are lost and need guidance" He whispered to the glass as he pressed his hand against it. He bowed his head "Oh Great Sun Ravi, I pray you spare us your wrath and forgive these people....heheheh" He almost made it through the prayer before hearing how ridiculous he sounded. HAHAHA but these people eat it up!!!"

A knock came at the door,

"Sir, there is someone downstairs demanding to see you" one of his attendants informed through the door.

"I'll be right down, make sure they don't get passed the lobby."

[/QUOTE]
Hammer laughed as another poor a tempt was made to stop him from leaving the lobby. "Oh, why can't we all play nice?" He mocked, only angering the people who were there. "I only wanna meet the guy in charge, why can't one of you worms take me to him?" He laughed as she deliver a roundhouse kick to one man's face and tabbed another in the chest.

As soon as she made her move, Milla belted the chorus to distract from any sound Galdagher made, and dropped into a split. Boy did the men go wild. The song was almost done and she waited for Rowana to leave before seeing herself out. This was not a good plan after all, everytime she got close to the audience someone would lick her or throw their hands under her bra, the last few got the shock of their lives...literally.

FireMaiden said:
Hammer laughed as another poor a tempt was made to stop him from leaving the lobby. "Oh, why can't we all play nice?" He mocked, only angering the people who were there. "I only wanna meet the guy in charge, why can't one of you worms take me to him?" He laughed as she deliver a roundhouse kick to one man's face and tabbed another in the chest.
"Oh my dear boy! YOU HAVE AN INNER FIRE TO RIVAL THE GREAT KHAGA!!" he cried out with great zeal. "May she rest well." Titus made his way down the steps, he raised a hand to signal the guards away. "Oh it is a pleasure to see such fervent youth, and my sources say you are human are you not?"

"You know, for a another Child, you aren't that bad," Rowana said with a shrug. "So, do you at least k ow the name of that guy your looking for? That would narrow down our search a little." She ran her hand through her hai, throwing her mask back up, and reconsealed her weapon. Popping her back she looked inside Fern Gully, people still hadn't noticed the dead body, or the blood.

[QUOTE="M Joc Casl]"Oh my dear boy! YOU HAVE AN INNER FIRE TO RIVAL THE GREAT KHAGA!!" he cried out with great zeal. "May she rest well." Titus made his way down the steps, he raised a hand to signal the guards away. "Oh it is a pleasure to see such fervent youth, and my sources say you are human are you not?"

[/QUOTE]
"Finally! The old man emerges. Anyway gramps, yes I'm human, Hamilton Lee at your service, call me Hammer," He said with a smirk. He popped his neck, and looked around. "I want to talk to you about a certain girl I'm sure you heard of. 'The white assian' as she's more formally known as."

Milla was still fiddling with her top, it wasn't easy to lace back up. "That'd dumb question, does the man who can shape shift have a name" she blurted out in a harsh tone, she hadn't meant it that way, she was just fussing with her clothes. "FUCK IT" she yelled throwing the top in her bag, the she ripped off her clothe bra exposing her breast in public. She couldn't wear that anymore, it was soaked with sweat and now alcohol. She grabbed a loose fitting shirt from he bag and threw it on. "I don't have a name, just that he hires Childs with a sob story and a promise of a lot of money. When they go to collect he usually no shows. Every so often he will show up but only to collect some prize." She was hoping that was who Rowana's employer was, same location and a sob story, he would fit the bill. "Ok Frost Bite, lets go back to your employer before we start hunting."

Katrin turned the corner just to see the pool of blood grow around the man on the floor. 'Heilige Scheisse' Katrin whispered softly. It wasn't like death was an uncommon site for her, she just hadn't expected to walk up on a fresh murder scene this morning. Katrin noticed to younger women standing over the fresh corpse, not the typical killers in these parts... Katrin knew it was probably best if she moved on, but she stayed just in case the dead guy had some coins she could pillage, so she tried to hide herself in the shadows.

((Katrin is of German descent and can speak German fluently))

LadyRager said:
Katrin turned the corner just to see the pool of blood grow around the man on the floor. 'Heilige Scheisse' Katrin whispered softly. It wasn't like death was an uncommon site for her, she just hadn't expected to walk up on a fresh murder scene this morning. Katrin noticed to younger women standing over the fresh corpse, not the typical killers in these parts... Katrin knew it was probably best if she moved on, but she stayed just in case the dead guy had some coins she could pillage, so she tried to hide herself in the shadows.
((Katrin is of German descent and can speak German fluently))
(The murder had taken place inside a sleazy club, Rowana and Milla are outside)

FireMaiden said:
(The murder had taken place inside a sleazy club, Rowana and Milla are outside)
((Oh, oops... I was just trying to find a way to introduce her to the storyline...))

FireMaiden said:
"Finally! The old man emerges. Anyway gramps, yes I'm human, Hamilton Lee at your service, call me Hammer," He said with a smirk. He popped his neck, and looked around. "I want to talk to you about a certain girl I'm sure you heard of. 'The white assian' as she's more formally known as."
This insolent brat instantly worked Titus' last nerve, how dare he not show the proper respect for the voice of the Suns. "Yes lad, I am in dire need of your service. I need a strapping lad like yourself to infiltrate The Following of Icarus. They only allow humans and I need a man on the inside. Such crazed fanaticism only serves to undermine all we've built."

He knew of this white assassin, she had been hired out a few times, though he had not personally attend the meeting. "Yes, anything you would like to know, i would be happy to divulge."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back