• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Sun that Never Sets.

BlueandGrey

Lovely love dove.
Hello, I'm Blue. ;) I'm 22 and I'm looking for someone with a lot of time on there hands to write with me!

What I'm looking for!!
Multiple Paragraphs. At least 1 per post.
Daily replies! I have lots of time and would like someone who can be around a lot as well!
Someone who can play multiple characters and make it seem natural.
Someone who wants to build a world with me!! Put in the effort with ideas, characters, places and plot lines.
Honesty is a must. If something is wrong, I want to know. If you don't like the story, just tell me! I won't be upset.
This is a big one! FEMALE CHARACTERS!! I really prefer these roles so if you're someone who only likes to play males, then I'm not the person for you. Meaning, I'd like both my partner and I to play female roles!
Just a wee bit of romance! <3
Just a wee bit of politics! <3

Got to have rules, right? Now that's out of the way, on to my idea.

The Sun that Never Sets.
The year is 343. It is a time of darkness. Throughout the land, people worship those with the inherent power to cause destruction. Those with magic. Gods and Goddesses that walk among the world of men and women.

Now this is only a very basic idea. If you message me, I'll go into more detail of what I have in mind. For starters though, I'd like the story to be centered around political and religious conflicts in the land while also focusing on a few individual characters and their own little plot lines that are happening simultaneously.

I will create a map for this story once I find someone willing to go in depth with this! <3 Thanks for reading! -BlueandGrey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back