• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The summoned king

(,$orry that was a dimensional shift ment Damien) "Ugh that hurt!No more kicking you lil mynx you," Damien said as he made it to her room."Now its time for bed,"he said going into her room and picking her up. He then attempted to lay her down.

Unfortunately for Damien, when Ryuka got drunk, it was easier for her to bend and slip around. She managed to punch him in the nose and stumbled/ran out of the room, laughing like a wild woman

"Damien stumbled back then got angry and ran after her." Get back here I'm suppose to be the great drunk fighter not you,"he said as he chased her down.

She laughed again and ran down the halls, through corridors and slipping behind doors. She knew the lay out better than he did, so it worked in her favour

All of a sudden a huge shadow wrapped around her and held her. "Pleas stop this nonsense," Ragna said as Damien approached out of breath. "Good...job...Ragna now lets get her to bed." They began walking towards her room again.

Ryuka struggled, hissing and swearing. Orochi was still around her shoulders and grew bigger, his four heads staring at Ragna, the other four staring at Damien. "Let. Her . Go." He thundered, his eyes glowing poisonous yellow. He was bound to Ryuka by loyalty and her family has always left gifts at his shrine. She had his respect and had befriended him long ago. He would kill anything that dared hurt her.

"Calm down snake god you know you can't take me especially when your summoner is so out of it," Ragna said in his deep smooth echo of a voice. And they continued to her room.

Orochi hissed angrily and said nothing, turning back to his small snake form and watching from underneath Ryukas hair. She had a confused face and looked around. "Can I go now?" She asked

(Hey don't you guys have school or something? Ya weirdos)

Natalie still sat there playing games on her phone and texting. Bored as ever. She wondered when any interesting will happen than just being surrounded by drunk people and a mysterious guy who sounds like he's going through puberty.

"Go to bed ," Damien ordered her."We have a battle tomorrow remember us leaders are gonna be practicing against each other to show off for the other clan members so get your rest." Ragna put Ryuka down and they walked back to where Natalia was."Ok I'm heading back home to rest up for our big match,"he said as he walked back to the portal and into his clans base. He sat down and immediately went to sleep.(no I don't have school )

Nat decided to do the same. Tomorrow was a big day and she would need all her energy.but before she did she took a bottle of wine. "May drink this later." She said to herself then left.

(Time skip to next day) Damien had just arrived with ragna shadowing him as always. They where in a strange area it was a arena thr kind youd see at a tournament surrounded by magical forest. Damien let out a loud yawn,"Hmm I wonder where everyone else is I don't plan on this taking to long,",he said smiling as the rest of his clan to there seats for the show. ( @Robyn Banks @SenpaiMagnum )

( @Right okay then your characters part of the clan so she's with my guy as well so they could talk if needed plus it would give us a chance to rp some more lol) Damien sat back waiting for the other clan leaders.Ragna moved about impatiently,"Where are they geez always so late, "Ragna said." Hey don't worry Ragna my man everythings fine. Just sit back and relax for now."

Natalia approaches them knowing that she's late. Though she hated that fact , She made it seemed like she planned to be 'fashionably' late. She sat in a random spot then greeted them. "Hello everyone." She said smiling.

Damien gave her a devious smirk. He knew when she was trying to play something off."So what you have trouble getting your clan together,"Damien said with a taunting tone to his words.

Ryuka walked up, looking pissed off as all hell. She glared at anyone who looked at her and took a seat, a bottle of water in her hand. She took and aspirin quickly and pulled her hair back into a messy ponytail, Orochi wrapped around her neck like a scarf

Damien looked over at her and laughed."Well well well we all know why your late little miss party animal," Damien said laughing. Mister brim appeared at the arena sitting down and watching all the clans from afar until it was time for the honorary leader sparring match.

Ryuka looked at him, anger and hate in her eyes. "Fuck. Off." She hissed, her words full of venom. Orochi chuckled. "You really can't hold alcohol can you?" He smirked

"I don't know what your laughing about orochi we summonings share everything with our summoners even pain," ragna said still behind damien.

"I know. She has an awful headache but I find it funny when she's upset" he chuckled, a few heads wincing in pain. Ryuka signed and leaned back in her chair, covering her eyes with an arm.

Ragna grumbled to himself,"when will this start already." He said in his echo of a voice. All of a sudden it got dark and then a spot light appeared in the middle of the arena which made no sense because they were out in the open. Mister brim appeared in the middle of the arena. Clears throut,"Welcome to the annual clan leader sparring match the match that will start off the tournament. I am mister brim the master of this tournament, "said the deep voice."Yes now the rules are this match will only last until we decide, your not to fight at full power and try not to kill or seriously harm each other, we like to save that for the last match of the tournament," said the higher pitched voice. "Ok so the first match shall begin now leaders step up to the arena," said the deep voice as the lights returned to Normal. Damien stepped up to the arena cracking his neck. "This Is gonna be fun can't wait," said Damien." I feel the same to bad we can't kill though," said Ragna." All I'm due time Ragna my man," Damien replied to him.

Ryuka sighed and got up, stepping up to the arena. "Ryuka, try not to decapitate anyone.." Orochi sighed, knowing she loved a good beheading. "Then you try not to bite anyone with the deadly head~" she smirked

"Very good then first match Damien," said mister brims deep voice."Vs Ryuka," said the deep voice. Damien got into the arena and walked to the center, his clan cheering him on."Thank you thank you I love you all,"he said smiling and waving.

Nat just cheered along with the crowd. She was happy she didn't have to go yet. She knew that this fight would be interesting knowing both of them are stubborn. So she just sat there and watched.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back