• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The summoned king

"Indeed it has,"Ragna said bowing and kissing her hand." But what are you doing at orochi and Ryukia's base?" He took the booze and began chugging.

"I was invited here but I was running when ... Something came up. But I see I came to late since everyone everyone is already passed out on the floor." She said looking at Ryuka making sure she didn't hurt her in anyway. Recently there was a rumour about a rebellion breaking out in the east so she had to sort it out before she came.

Celine and Luna paced around taking in the air. They were in the middle of a deep conversation about the games and their plan they both knew the were not powerful enough to play but they could dream right?

"Ohh really a rebellion do tell me about it. I'd love to hear all about your disfuctionals region," Damien said now attempting to stand up using the desk for leverage. "Oh and have you herd from the game master lately or tournament master whatever he wants to be called.

After a while Celia came to a conclusion "Lets ask clan leader" She spoke seemingly self assured as Luna nodded

"Good plan" The animal spoke happily and the pair walked off their leader Damien's office and knocked on the door

All of a sudden a recording played."Hello this is clan leader Damien I'm out right now I'd you need me I'm at the west clan base having a drink with there leader. "

Celia rolled her eyes at the voice message "Well that sucks" She said annoyed to her spirt beside her as Luna nodded in agrement

Damien was sitting around with the other leaders."So what are we suppose to do now? Just sit around getting drunk?"

"Well I'm not the host of this year's summoning so I wouldn't know and I can't ask the host since she's drunk so I suggest we just continue to enjoy ourselves tonight and discuss the important things later." She said as she took another sip. "Is there any vodka or whiskey here?"

(Cough cough mister brim is the host of the summoning tournament coygh cough Ryuka is a clan leader she can't host it)

(So why are we there? Gah rage quit! *flips a table*)

" seriously do you guys have any Vodka or whiskey? Wine is just like drinking water for me."

(Well Damien is there because he's drunk and got bored idk why your there) Damien gave natalia a disgusted look."Why would I have that I'd never sully my pallet with such undefined tasting booze,"he went back to chugging his wine.(PS mister brim will be making a appearance soon so stick around)

Damien stuck his tongue out at Natalia."Oh and I forgot you have no taste in anything, "he laughed. All of a sudden there was a cold chill in the aid and things seemed to get dark. A dark deep voice spoke from out of nowhere," Hello clan leaders it's nice to see you all this year I notice the clan leader for the south is still not around." The voice changed to a joyful high pitched on that sounded amused."Heheh yes where ever is the south leader oh well guess you can inform him once you see him." Damien sighed and roled his eyes."Speak of the devil," Damien said as the game master appeared out of nowhere wearing his same old outfit covering his entire body not even his face showing under his big hat. Damien alway wondered what he looked like but he could never manage to get mister brim to show him. No matter how many attempts he made at stealing his hat."Oh that's not nice I'm not the devil....I'm just his manager," mist brim jested.

" So you're Mister Brim, It's a pleasure." She said as she got up and let out her hand waiting on a handshake as a sign of respect.

Mister brim stared at her hand before shaking it questionable."Its very nice to meet you as well I look forward to seeing your clans efforts in this year's tournament,"said the deep voice."Yeah its going to be a hoot," said the high pitched voice he then laughed his odd laugh.

Wow he's weird , she thought to herself . probably even weirder than Damien. She sat back then picked back up her drink. " Alright so what are we doing?"

"I've come to ask about those who are participating," the deep voice said."While I'm sure you all know you aren't required to battle. Buuut if you refuse to join then...well the dark god abaddon will rise and take over the world, "the high pitched voice said.

Nat started snicker, his voice changes were hilarious but she tried to hold it in."Well I'm participating." She said trying not to laugh.

"Same here oh and I'm speaking on behalf of little miss can't hold her liquor over there," he pointed to Ryuka."Yeah she's participating aswell I'm sure the south leader will appear soon enough, "damine said giving natalia a angry look." Very good,"said the deep voice."Yes very very good ok then we shall be off,"said the high pitched voice. Mister brim then disappeared as if he was never there.

Ryuka blinked and giggled like a school girl. "Holy..shit..hello mr big hat!" She laughed, falling from her chair, clearly over the top drunk. An empty bottle of wine was in her hand and Orochi was finishing off another bottle

"NOOOO....I won a staaaay..." She groaned, weakly hitting his chest. Orochi was drunk off his ass and his eight heads wobbled. "Ssssshhhiiiitttt..." He hissed tiredly

There was a furious yell from Ryuka in Japanese and she somehow managed to kick Damien in the face. (Pride's here too? xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back