• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The summoned king

She laughs " You wish, it takes a lot more than just a slow dance." She said smiling back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damien laghed."Oh really now well as much as I'd love to woo you its about time for me to get savage." Damien said in a slightly sarcastic tone. He then went and sat down with some of his clan and began drinking his wine."Although if you'd like to join me for a drink feel free to!" Damien called over the music.

"Though that does seem tempting, I have to go tend to the other guest.Enjoy the party!" She replied then walked off to talk to the others.

Damien was laughing and drinking having a good time. Ragna beside him soon he was drunk and talking with all the other guest.

Natalia was dancing and taking shots with people, having the time of her life. She wasn't close to being drunk yet but if she took a couple of shots,she would be.

All of a sudden there was a big commotion, and a west clan member was flung through the air."W.wwhat you say you say about my clan." Damien said in a drunken state obviously he had brought the strong stuff, and was in one of his famous unstoppable drunken rages. Wine was still dripping down his mouth,"I'll kill you if you bad mouth me or my clan again! No wait I'll kill you now so you can't bad mouth us again! " Damien said using his drunk knowledge his clan attempting to hold him back but failing as they to where sent flying backwards.

Natalia saw the commotion, instantly coming as fast as she caught then got in between Damien and the man he was fighting " Whoa! No one is going to kill anyone around here! What's going on?" She said holding her ground.

"That basterd called my clan a bunch of drunk savages! I mean we are but no one gets to call us on it!" Damien said moving back and forth woozily."N.nno I just said it looked like he had had enough to drink and asked if they could stop breaking things is all." The man replied." Oh really now your calling me a liar get outta my way Natalia or I'll make you! " Damien said in his slurred manner and dark energy seemed to rise from him but it wasn't from Ragna it was where his most feared nickname came from. The drunken beast."So you want to try and stop me little girl or are you gonna let me rip that no good lil punk apart?" Damien asked his voice still slightly sounding as if he was drunk but so little so that his energy alone was enough to make him feared even if he was drunk.

Natalie just stood there protecting the man behind her. Though she knew there wasn't a chance of her really stopping him, She would at least try. " Nat you should let me handle this you may have excelled when controlling an army and fighting one on one with most people but you are in no condition to fight against that drunken maniac. He's too powerful at least let me use some of my Au-." Samuel said to her before she interrupted him. Surprisingly for once he seemed concerned about her."No I'll handle this on my own," She saw a guards starting to approach them but she stopped them "Stay back you're just going to make it worse. Damien I'm going to have to ask you to leave you're causing a scene." She said bracing herself for what might happen.

Damiens eyes glazed over and charged at her in his drunken state moving in his unpredictable fashion!"I'll show you no one tells me what to do!" I said as I came spinning at you like a raging tornado.

She just stood there waiting for impact. Still in front of the guy who was currently freaking out. Samaeld appeared out of nowhere and moved Nat and the man out of the way. " Samael what are you doing? I didn't summon you!" She said in shock. "Well if I wasn't you would've been killed by now." He turned around to face Damien. " I guess someone still hasn't learned to hold his liquor." Nat started to shout at him. " Samael I command you to leave. I have this under control."

(Lol summonings shouldnt be able to appear without a summoners incantation lol at least not in physical form but I'll let that pass) Damien stopped spinning and looked around. "Huh where the hell did they go?" Damien said looking around for you before he spotted you."Trying to trick me aye?Well I'll fix you here have some of this!" Damien struck the ground hard sending a huge shockwave through the entire area. Cracks spread across the ground."Woohoo! Yeah look at these biceps!" Damien said flexing his muscles.

( Awww thanks maybe it because of his demon powers oooo lol jk just say that nat moved them away.)

Everyone was beginning to run out of the place screaming and everything. While trying not to fall in through the cracks when the shockwaves were over. Natalia was still there getting back on her feet. " Stop ruining my house!" She said then took out her knives. She wasn't planning to use it but she wanted to at least try.

Damien stomped the ground and another smaller shock wave went through the house. Now red wine dripping down his mouth like blood he truly looked like a beast. He flung himself at Nat.

Crap, She thought to herself as she swung her knifes only living a couple of scars though he was dodging most of the them.She wasn't trying to kill him.

(Don't tell me what my guys doing!! Lol jk) Damien was face to face with her ready to strike when all of a sudden."Zzzzzzzzzzz I want to ride the pony Zzzz." Damien said now asleep at Nats feet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back