• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ☼The Summer to Remember☼(CLOSED)

Alrighty! Are we free to start with any type of setting? (Ex. Bedroom.) Or, follow the setting of the previous poster? (Ex. Your first post.)
I've always operated under the assumption the starting point was up to you as long as you ended up wherever the GM puts. I, if we start in the airport getting on our flight, feel free to go through the characters entire morning as long as they end up at the airport.

I've always operated under the assumption the starting point was up to you as long as you ended up wherever the GM puts. I, if we start in the airport getting on our flight, feel free to go through the characters entire morning as long as they end up at the airport.
Indeed! (: (I'm familiar with that type of concept.)

The first post will be up tomorrow morning due to me being really busy today but it will be up and we can get everything started

Users who are viewing this thread

Back