• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Summer of Heroes (Percy Jackson RP)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
-Prologue-
It's the Summer after the battle with Gaea, and everyone at Camp Half-Blood is ready to return to normal Summer activities. Dodge ball, capture-the-flag, and fun in the sun is whats planned, but when a cabin vs cabin battle is proposed, everyone is prepared to go all in to win the coveted trophy.
(Basically, a head to head competition)
(Note: I'll make the first post under here as Henry once we have enough people to get it started, and then we can go ahead!)​

Last edited:
-Henry-
The camp had just opened up for the Summer this morning, and Henry's mind had been racing all day. He'd been so busy making sure everyone was settling in well that he had forgotten to eat breakfast. He had told all the counselors in advance that he would be making a welcome speech around 9:30, and as time ticked closer the more nervous he became. It was 9:20 when he finally looked at his watch. "Gods," he sighed, "I need to relax, they're just kids. I'll be okay." he took a sip of water before running over his speech a few times in his head. Soon, people started to show up at the amphitheater, and he soon walked over to join them. He waited a few more minutes until around 9:37 when everyone was finally there. "Well hello campers, it's nice to see you all again." he started, "If you don't know me, my name is Henry! I'm the son of Nike, and I also help Chiron out with camp activities! Anyways, we all know what happened last Summer, but we assure you this year will be different. We have a lot of fun things planned for this Summer, so I hope you will all have fun. Now, go enjoy the camp! I'll see you all at dinner!" and with his final sentence and a wave of his hand, the campers dispersed throughout the camp.
{Tags: Noivian Noivian , Nico Nico , Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford , PinkChiffon PinkChiffon , DreadBirate DreadBirate }​

Niamh shifted awkwardly in her seat. Not only was she a total newbie to the camp, she was left entirely in the dark. Last summer? What had she missed?! She'd heard horror stories about this place, idle gossip and muttering among the nymphs and such, but she'd also heard it was a super fun place to be. So after two years of putting it off, she decided to come here. Sounds like the missed the shit show, the way the crowd murmured as they dispersed, leaving her more or less alone in the amphitheater before long. She had no clue where to go or what to do first, looking around like a lost puppy. Was there a set schedule? Was she supposed to be somewhere specific?

(Open to interaction!)

-Mallorie-
Mallorie yawned, normally she would've been excited for the camps opening, but she had stayed up too late last night and had already burnt through all her energy. Her eyes started to close, before she jolted awake. Henry was now at the part where he was going on about the previous summer, which she remembered all too well. However, she was drawn back to reality by the dismissal of her fellow campers. "Finally," she thought, "I can go get some rest." However, as she got up to leave, she noticed a girl standing with a confused look on her face. "Must be a first timer." she concluded. She debated about talking to the girl, before her body decided for her. She walked over to her and tapped her on the shoulder, "Hey! Who are you? Is this your first year here? You look lost, haha!" she giggled.
{Tags: Noivian Noivian }​

Niamh jumped, turning towards the girl who'd tapped her on the shoulder. "Ah! You scared me!" she exclaimed, placing a hand on her now racing heart. "Yeah, it's my first year," she says after calming down a bit. "I'm Niamh, what's your name?"

( LlamaInDeHouse LlamaInDeHouse )

-Mallorie-
"Oh! Sorry about that!" Mallorie then put her hand to her side. "Ooooh a first year! Do you know your godly parent yet?" she paused for a second, "Oh! Sorry, how impolite, my name is Mallorie O'Sullivan! My mom is Hebe!" she extended her hand, "Nice to meet you Niamh! Need help with anything?"
{Tags: Noivian Noivian }​

Marguerite
interactions: Noivian Noivian & LlamaInDeHouse LlamaInDeHouse

Maggie was, without question, major beyond thrilled to be back at camp. After everything that had happened last year, she was worried that things wouldn't be the same, that she wouldn't enjoy camp the same. To her surprise, everything felt just like it did in her fondest memories. The warm sunshine on her skin felt like it was one of life's greatest comforts. She had gotten herself all worked up on the ride to camp, and she was absolutely ready to dive back into activities. She was so lost in thought about how she was going to optimize her time this summer, that she hadn't really noticed that people were beginning to leave the amphitheater. As she leapt to her feet, she noticed to girls lingering behind to chat a few rows ahead of her.
"Hey!" Maggie called out to them as she bounced towards them. "Place looks great, doesn't it? Are y'all excited about the summer?"

"Nice to meet you, Mallorie!" Niamh smiled, shaking her hand. "I'm a little uncertain where I should be going first or what I should be doing?" Another girl came up to the two of them, and Niamh's grin grew wider. "Hi! Nice to meet you! I'm Niamh, what's your name?" It sounded like she was a little bit of a broken record, but after years of being the oddball in public schools, she was looking forwards to making a few friends already. "My dad's Poseidon, or so my mom keeps telling me..."

( LlamaInDeHouse LlamaInDeHouse PinkChiffon PinkChiffon )

-Mallorie-
Mallorie turned her head to Marguerite, she had recognized her from previous years at camp but hadn't talked to her all that much. She waved at her as she came over, "I'm definitely excited, and I'm sure you'll love it too, Niamh! We do lots of water games here, so if you dad is Poseidon then I'm sure you'll like this place just fine!"
{Tags: Noivian Noivian PinkChiffon PinkChiffon }​

Marguerite

Maggie cheerfully waved back at Mallorie. Maggie didn’t know the girl super well, just her name and that she’s seen her around camp before. While it wasn’t a large camp, it was just big enough where it was difficult to get to know everyone personally. “It’s nice to meet you, Niamh! I’m Marguerite, but you can call me Maggie. I probably should have lead with that,” Maggie chuckled.
“Poseidon, huh? Mallorie’s right, you’re gonna have a great time here. Have you seen your cabin yet?”

"Water games?" Niamh immediately perked up at the mention. "Like what? Water polo? Swimming races? Sailing races?" she was giddy now, all prior doubt and worry forgotten. "Ooh, what about surfing? I love surfing!" At Maggie's question, Niamh turned to her and blinked. "Um, not particularly...? No one really gave me a tour or anything."

LlamaInDeHouse LlamaInDeHouse PinkChiffon PinkChiffon

-Mallorie-
"Yeah! We've got all that kinda stuff here! And I'm sure someone could show you around!" she told Niamh. "As much as I would love to," she yawned, "I'm about to pass out. Maybe Maggie could show you around?" the girl suggested as she rubbed her eyes sleepily.
{Tags: Noivian Noivian PinkChiffon PinkChiffon }​

Marguerite

Maggie nodded enthusiastically. “Yeah, I’ll absolutely show you around! Have a good nap Mallorie.” Maggie looked around the surroundings on the amphitheater, trying to figure out where to go first. “Well Niamh, I could show you the cabins first and then we could take it from there. They’re pretty central to pretty much everything else, so it’s easy to start from there.” Maggie hurriedly jogged the remaining stairs of the theater. “Since this is your first year here, I guess you haven’t met any of your half-siblings yet? The campers in your cabin who’ve been here before are going to be a huge asset to you here.”

-Mallorie-
Mallorie waved goodbye at the other two girls, before looking around the campsite for a good tree to nap under. She finally settled on one by the lake, as she rested against the tree and closed her eyes.
{Open for interactions}​

Interactions: Noivian Noivian + PinkChiffon PinkChiffon

No Underworld stuff, Nico heard that loud in clear with his memory. According to Will, he had almost died, Nico was well aware of that fact. He could feel his life force ebbing away while he was carrying the statue that he could see at the top of the hill from his spot. However, he made it, so all that was left to do was heal. He was finally allowed to leave the infirmary, truth be told Nico would have left either way, he wasn't going to let anyone tell him what to do. Except for Solace, His brain betraying his thought. Nico wasn't around for the speech to the new campers but he spotted two girls walking around, it seemed like they were taking a tour of the camp. One of them had eyes that reminded him of Percy, another child of Poseidon? Clearly not, Poseidon only had Percy and Tyson, right?

Out of pure curiosity, he approached them.

"Hello there," He spoke. He tilted his head, "New camper?"

Niamh stepped fast to keep up, following Maggie to the cabins. "I haven't met my half-siblings yet, but I'm excited to meet them!" She looked around, as if expecting someone to jump out of a bush at her, but was surprised to see a boy who looked about her age walking up to them. He also looked like he'd seen better days... But Niamh didn't let his appearance cause her apprehension, and she smiled and waved to him as he approached. "Hi! Yeah, it's my first year here, my names Niamh! What's yours?"

Nico Nico PinkChiffon PinkChiffon

Marguerite
interactions: Noivian Noivian & Nico Nico

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw someone approach the pair. The sight of him nearly knocked the wind out of her, she wasn't sure she'd see him around this year. "Hey, Nico!" Maggie smiled brightly. She felt for the kid, and she was really glad to see him back at camp after everything that had happened. "It's her first year, I figured I show her around! You know, show her some good camp hospitality. We're headed to the cabins if you'd like to join us. The more the merrier!" The last part of her sentence dissolved into a sing-songy tone.​

Nico gave a slight wave back. "It's nice to meet you, Niamh." He said simply. He tapped at his pant leg and opened his mouth to speak once more. "I'm Nico di Angelo, Son of Hades." he pursed his lips. Hopefully, he'd get more used to introducing himself to campers he hasn't met yet. Though it was still a sore spot, he was afraid of being rejected by the camp again. Though according to everyone else that was just his own paranoia and youthful stupidity. "Oh, sure, I can show her some secret spots around the camp as well if you want."

She smiled widely at this. "Oh, a son of Hades? That's super cool! That would certainly explain the dark aesthetic," Niamh nodded, as if thoughtful. "There's just so many possibilities...! Do you prefer goth or punk? Horror or slasher films? Skeletons or zombies or ghosts?" she asked, grin wide. It was obvious that she didn't know if she was overstepping her boundaries, or making Nico uncomfortable. All she seemed to be at the moment was awe-struck. "Secret spots?" Niamh echoed, once done with her rapid-fire questions. "I'd love to see some secret spots! But probably once I get the lay of the land, so I don't get lost first, haha..."

Nico Nico PinkChiffon PinkChiffon

Marguerite
interactions: Noivian Noivian & Nico Nico

Maggie was delighted that Niamh was also fairly chatty. "That's a good idea, Nico! Let's get on with it then!" She was having a fantastic time. She loved helping the new campers get the lay of the land, she fancied herself as someone who was easy to get along with and she loved meeting new people. Maggie pushed on ahead, quickly approaching the cabins. "After I show ya around here, I am going to have to dip though. I wanna get unpacked and all, but Nico will take good care of ya, showing you some camp secrets and such! Right, Nico?" Maggie stopped short outside cabin 3. "Gotta say Niamh, I really didn't think we'd be seeing any other of Poseidon's kids, there isn't a whole lot of y'all around. But anyways! These are your digs, pretty nice right?"

Nico parted his lips like he was going to say something. The two girls were overtly energetic, he was much too young to feel this damn old. "Uhm, yeah I guess it does." he was having a loss of words due to the wave of questions thrown at him. Good Gods, slow down he wants off this ride. "All of the above, I'm not picky when it comes to any of that, though if you really want to talk punk that's up my cousin's alley," he said thinking of Thalia. He nodded, "Yeah probably a good idea to get used to the basics first." He replied. That was probably the best option, he didn't need a newbie getting lost in the woods and getting killed. That'd be on his hands and he wouldn't want to deal with his father's lecture.

Thanatos wasn't fun when he was pissed off.

"Yeah sure, I'd be happy to. Anything to stay away from the infirmary." He jested. Even though it was dry in tone, he was trying to make a joke.

"Poseidon? So Lord Poseidon really wasn't joking when he told Percy that he had siblings out there." He pondered.

"I guess that makes us cousins then." he gave a little half-smile.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back