• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Stray Cat(BxB)

BloodyMary

Advid Roleplayer
In todays world, there are two types of species living in today life. The inisia are a species; half human half animal. They have animal like traits and features. After a long fued and years of bloodshed and wars; peace was made between the inisia and the humans.

Thus bringing us to the present. Although inisia live among humans; discrimination between the two is still obvious. Humans hate inisia, and inisia hate human.

I was a stray cat; and id always been that. Due to the last war before peace; my parents were killed. And that made me loathe humans. Ive been living on the streets since.

You were a wealthy buisness men in the buisness world. Never having suffered financial problems in your life; you were walking along the streets when you heard a voice in the distance.

"Hey, get back here! Stop him!" The deep male voice yelled. You turned your attention to where the voice was coming from, and saw a boy running straight toward you. Although he was running forward, he wasnt looking forward.

He ended up bumping into you; falling onto his ass.

"Ow..." He mumbled rubbing his head ; this was me. Long midnight black nails and black cat ears

Users who are viewing this thread

Back