• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π˜΅π˜©π˜¦ 𝘴𝘡𝘳𝘒𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘰𝘀𝘀𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘀𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘭𝘒𝘀𝘬𝘸𝘰𝘰π˜₯ 𝘧𝘒𝘭𝘭𝘴

Characters
Here

Archie Ardovini

With: The Weirdos Club

Archie glanced to Romulus with raised eyebrows. "That makes a lot of sense... Huh... Island didn't sound right in my head." He threw his head back in dramatic laughter.

Settling back down, he opened the flap of his back and sifted through its contents quickly for several reasons. Double check he had everything and to see what to get rid of and add when he headed out for the night. "Mhm, yeah, 8 and boots sounds fine." Archie replied to Christopher, lifting his head to look at him briefly before his scanned the rest of the crew. Gwen was quick to filter out, Christopher shortly behind her after dismissing everyone formally.

"See ya guys later!"

After blowing everyone a kiss, Archie exited the Arcade with a slight skip to his step. Pumped up, he only eyed Gwen's car briefly in more interest at the scene going down with her and Christopher rather than an actual desire to get a ride home. He'd ridden his bike, so he picked up the abandoned thing (it didn't have a kickstand) and rode away. His pace quickened and he headed towards the sidewalk, nearly getting hit by a car pulling out of the parking lot while on his way.

The arcade wasn't too far from his house, so the ride was over rather quickly. In the driveway Archie abandoned his bike and headed up the steps of the porch to his house. Sitting in his La-Z-Boy with eyes glued to the television was Archie's grandpa. He gave him the quick rundown of the arcade meeting and what they were going to do to keep him in the loop, receiving a hearty laugh and a "have fun". Then, Archie disappeared down the hallway in his room to stuff whatever he deemed necessary for the night into his bag while throwing out anything deemed the opposite onto his bed. Next order of business was to switch out his converse for some boots. Soon, he was back outside and on his bike and headed towards the school.

First to arrive there, Archie laid down in the grass and waited for the others to arrive.
codedbycrucialstar

17fc3075bf9915362a2f01580ff7666d.jpg Gwendolyn Foust
Interaction: Crookie Crookie (Christopher)
Mentioned: N/A

"Oh yeah, definite hot rod. Penelope Foust's seal of approval on this thing." Gwen had zoned out when Christopher came over and checked on her. She opened her eyes, sitting up a little straighter as she kind of stuck her head out of the window to look at him. "But yeah, I'm fine," She smiled. To anyone who really knew her, they'd probably be able to tell she was lying. Though Gwen never actually talked about her problems, so...if Christopher noticed the slight shake in her hands or the waver in her voice and asked, she probably wouldn't say anything. "I was waiting a few minutes to see if any of you guys wanted a ride, you know, like I offered," Gwen chuckled, reaching up to run a hand through her hair. She didn't expect Christopher to jump on that offer, but it did extend to him if he wanted. "Anything I should bring for the slumber party other than cookies and crime scene pictures?"

Romulus grimaced at the mention of the jello taco salad, the last time he had visited Christopher, his mother offered him it to eat. Let's just say, out of his wanting to be respectful, he chose to eat it, and now he chooses never to enter through the Lonch residence's front door. He gave a nod to Christopher, signaling that he did remember the alternative entrance to the basement. "Thanks." He said before looking to Archie, rolling his eyes and shaking his head slowly. "You're unbelievable." A chuckle couldn't help but escape from him.

Gwen took her leave, Christopher following soon after declaring the meeting dismissed, and Archie soon left as well, with his dramatic farewell. Romulus double-checked all the items in his satchel, to see if he left anything on the table, after checking that there was nothing he had left behind, he closed his bag and looked to the remaining two with him in the arcade. "I'll be taking my leave as well, see you all later." He gave a gentle wave before heading out of the arcade and towards his jet black 1984 BMW 733I, he had gotten it for his 16th birthday from his father, only to bribe his son to call a daughter of his client. It was always a common thing for his father to try and get him to find a rich girl who's daddy was a successful stockholder in Wall Street. But Romulus knew that he had no interest in rich city girls, he had no interest in women in general. And it ate him up inside knowing the facade he played will just keep going, but he dug his grave. Romulus was ready to lie in it. After all, to tell anyone what he truly felt would ruin everything he built himself up to be.

He sighed, unlocking his car door with his key and gently sat down in his black buffalo leather seat. Romulus remembered his earlier mental note to call his mother, taking out his Motorola MicroTAC 9800x, he quickly dialed her to inform her of his plans to sleepover at Christopher's house, after getting her consent he said his pleasantries and hung up. His car wasn't parked that far away from Gwen's, he glanced to the side to see her and Christopher talking, didn't seem like he wanted a ride home from her though. Romulus shook his head, both to snap himself out of his mental ramble earlier and to get him to focus on starting his car. With a turn of his key, the engine started to purr, which helped him calm down and take a deep breath. He took the stick shift out of neutral, settling it on 1st gear as he drove out of his parking spot.

His home was rather far from the arcade, it was rather secluded in general. His mother didn't enjoy solicitors as much as she loved to play the town socialite. The car ride home gave him enough time to ponder in thought about what possibly could be found in Miss Leach's home and the crime scene. If Gwen's theory of a satanic killer was correct, who could possibly be the culprit? No one in town seemed the type to do that, which also gives the same question to Christopher's theory. And if either theories were correct, what did the ritual aim to accomplish? And why Miss Leach of all people? Though Romulus didn't know her much, she seemed like an alright person. Was she hiding something? Perhaps he'll find out when they get to her house.

For now, he made it to his over-the-top home, parked his car in his garage and promptly opened the dark mahogany door. It was still relatively in the afternoon, which meant his mother wasn't home yet, only the family maid, Daisy. He chose not to bother her, she deserved some free time while his mother wasn't home, though he did inform her that he wouldn't be eating with them and wished her a lovely evening later. Romulus then walked upstairs to his room, unlocking his door and entering to grab the necessary things needed and placed it into his satchel. He looked at himself in the mirror, he didn't really need to change his attire besides his shoes, he was already wearing a black turtleneck and black slacks. Romulus grabbed his hiking boots at the corner of his room and double-checked once more his things. All he needed was the icecream.

He went back downstairs and towards the kitchen, preparing an icebox to store the icecream in. Romulus checked his freezer with no surprise it was filled with icecream. A constant client of his father owned an icecream company and always sent someone down to Blackwood Falls to deliver it to him and his mother as a thank you gift. His mother was always on some extreme diet and never ate it, so he always gave it to his friends, he could never finish all that stuff alone. After taking the rest of the icecream and placing it into his icebox, he bidded Daisy goodbye and was back inside his car once more, on his way to Christopher's place.

mentions: Crookie Crookie oliver oliver FireMaiden FireMaiden king_of_demons12 king_of_demons12 Makomin Makomin

Last edited:
"Just yourself, I suppose," Christopher said, eyes still softly watching Gwen's face. He wasn't much to offer hugs in a time of need - Jesus, he really could have dealt better with the panic attack his own club member had a while back there - but the concern was bubbling up inside of him, not only for Gwen but for what might happen to anyone else in the group.

"Just.. Make sure you stay safe, right? I really shouldn't be the one lecturing you of all people, but I know this isn't like trying to find Bigfoot while camping. This might actually be a serious case, satanic cult or not, and even I don't know what we're getting into." He offered a toothy smile, and added in a higher-pitched sing-songy voice: "Safety is our number one priority!"

He took a few steps away from the car, looking back towards the trees that lead home. It wouldn't take long to get everything he needed for tonight, and he could easily toss some sleepingbags on the floor for this makeshift sleepover. "Everything'll be alright though. Hopefully. Probably."

gah sorry for the small post -- should be 'timeskip' to the meeting place at nighttime?

Sounds good! I've already placed Archie there to wait for everyone.

sounds great! erzulie erzulie you can hop right in whenever you'd like!

Once the sun began to slip behind the horizon, the complete atmosphere of Blackwoods took a shift. This, however, was not a strange occurrence for the Falls. The staggeringly tall trees cast long, spider-like shadows across the forest floor. Fireflies often appear deep between the densest parts of the forest, appearing as a monster's eyes glowing and blinking. The townsfolk, especially the older residents, remain indoors; things beyond wildlife tend to wake up during the nighttime.

For the Weirdos Club, their alarm clocks would just be about to go off. Rise and shine, baby.

The meeting spot was located behind the only highschool in the county. Its brick walls were naturally slick with moss and moths dancing around the overhead floodlights. The building was becoming dilapidated from years of holding the ruthless teenagers of Blackwood, but hey, it was home for most. It had that rustic, historic feeling. For Christopher, many good memories were stored there.

He rounded the edge of the building, following the soft sounds of people present. He pulled his chin up in an instinctive nod of acknowledgment to the group - it was a pretty good turnout. Even if this whole endeavor doesn't really work out, at least they'll have a kick-ass sleepover later with some awesome friends, right?

Christopher slipped off his black backpack, unzipping it to grab a worn carton of cigarettes and popping one in his mouth. Bad habit, I know, thanks mom, he subconsciously sang in his thoughts as his lighter struggled to catch flame. One for the road.

"So! Thank you all for meeting up out here. We're gonna start straight through the forest from this spot, until we hit the markers for the hiking trail leading towards Convey, the next town over. But we're gonna tread away from there, since apparently McLeary went complete opposite to the trail. The crime scene is in a pretty dense, 'untouched' part of the woods. I have the compass directions written in my old notebook if need be. Any questions?"

As night slowly fell upon Blackwood Falls, Romulus looked to the stars as he waited with the others at the meeting point. If you were to look beyond the tall trees and spooky shadows, the sky remained beautiful. Alas, they weren't here to stargaze tonight, they were on their way to solve a murder. Did Romulus think they can solve it? Perhaps, he still didn't know what to think of all of this, but he wanted to do what he could to bring justice to the departed librarian, even if he didn't know her too well. All of this still felt surreal in a way, as if he could wake up any second and not be surprised if this all turned out to be a dream.

A small huff escaped his lips as Romulus leaned against the old brick walls of the school. He'd be lying if he said that school was awful. He knew that a majority of his friends here had it way worse than him when it came to life behind the school's brick walls. And he had to admit, ever since he had joined the Weirdos Club, it made his high school experience much better. If you told elementary school Romulus that he would have friends that he could feel an extent of comfort with, he'd call you a liar.

The sound of footsteps snapped Romulus back to the present, now seeing that their leader arrived. He gave a small nod back to Christopher, it wasn't a surprise that they wouldn't start the debriefing without their club leader. He was the one who wanted them to investigate after all. Romulus held back his trademark judgemental look as Christopher took our cigarette to smoke. He didn't mind the smell of tobacco, he's grown used to it (both from his family being avid smokers and just hanging out with Christopher on a regular basis), but he did worry for his friend's health.

Instead of giving a comment over the cigarette, he listened to the instructions intently, the inner grade A student in him he supposed. His eyebrow raised at some of the information given. Did she go off trail willingly? Or was she held against her own will? It all sounded suspicious no matter what the reasoning may be. Was she waiting for someone there? Or expecting anything? Too many questions ran through Romulus's mind regarding this case, it all just seemed so convenient, especially with the police doing nothing. Romulus quickly brushed all his questions aside before shaking his head, all of his questions would probably be more relevant when they talk about their findings after their investigation. Instead of asking a question, Romulus took this time to take his flashlight out from his satchel. There was a sense of curiosity and little bit of anxiety upon processing that they are all just about to go into the forest to investigate the crime scene of a dead person. But that's all in being a part of the Weirdos Club he supposed.

mentions: Crookie Crookie oliver oliver FireMaiden FireMaiden Makomin Makomin king_of_demons12 king_of_demons12 erzulie erzulie

Last edited:
17fc3075bf9915362a2f01580ff7666d.jpg Gwendolyn Foust
Interaction: Crookie Crookie (Christopher) spooked.duke spooked.duke (Romulus)

Mentioned: oliver oliver Makomin Makomin king_of_demons12 king_of_demons12 erzulie erzulie
Gwen managed a bit of a smile, her gaze briefly shifting down. She knew she couldn't really hide anything from him. He saw what she was doing, it wasn't a mystery really. Though she did keep her mental health a secret from the majority of the group, Christopher had seen her have a panic attack or something worse from a time or two. "Then I guess I'll just bring myself and the crime bag. See ya later Christopher," She smiled, shifting to put her seat belt on and start her car when he mentioned being safe. She had to chuckle. "I don't think any of the choices we're making are exactly safe. I mean look at us, we wanna catch bad guys for a living. This is just...a really good way to start." She chuckled again, letting him step away from the car before she pulled out of the parking lot and started her short drive home.

Her house was pretty small, but there was enough space for her and her mom. Who was still at work, given her car wasn't there when Gwen pulled up. The first thing she did when she got inside was switch up laundry and take out the trash before she sat out her mom's medicine in the appropriate amount in a little bowl before she hid the bottles and headed upstairs for her nap. Her room was the smaller of the two in the house, but she didn't complain, as her mom gave her free reign for decorating. She was saving up to do a little renovation, paint, and some different flooring. She was really excited about that.

Gwen actually got to the school just a few seconds after Chris. Her mom was a little late getting back tonight, and Gwen wanted to make sure she was there before leaving. Gwen had a lot of freedom because of how responsible she was. And her friends would know all about that because the crime bag, the bag of delinquency, was also packed full of helpful things. Flashlights, first aid, the crime scene photos, some snacks, etc. Gwen liked being helpful.

Anyway, despite being a few moments late, and having to gather her things from the car, she did catch Christopher's little speech. "No questions, just a statement. No matter what happens, we can't get separated. No splitting up, no wandering off even just a few feet. We could be walking into a hunting ground, which means all of us are targets." As she spoke, Gwen had pulled her backpack around to the front of her body and opened it, pulling out two of the flashlights. She handed one to Christopher and then one to Romulus as they were the ones she was closest to. "I have crime scene photos, so we can compare when we get there. But when we get to the trail, let's stop. I might have one or two that shows the ground."

Archie Ardovini

With: The Weirdos Club

As the first to arrive, Archie was alone for a while. He laid in the grass, mouthing the words to the songs he'd heard while they were all in the arcade as he waited for the rest of the weirdos to arrive. Slowly but surely the members packed into the area behind the school. Archie only sat up upon the arrival of Christopher, however.

With a shrug of his shoulders, Archie spoke. "Just makes me wonder why she was out there or who brought her there. What brought her there..." That was all the speculation, after all. But, admittedly it was a pretty strange and abysmal part of the woods. Archie would've never made the trek there by himself, and usually he was all for exploration. "Well, let's go get some answers, ladies and gents! Lead the way, Detective!"

Archie pushed himself up from the ground and cast his abandoned bike a glance before picking his bag up off the ground and putting it over his shoulder. Then, he walked over towards Romulus, stopping next to him while offering him a goofy smile. "Maybe we should all hold hands so we don't get separated." He half joked as he glanced around to the others. His gaze settled on Gwen for a second as he thought about his appreciation for her preparedness. He'd definitely be bugging her about snacks sooner or later.

Breathing out, Archie then looked to the sky. It was clear and the stars were more than visible. He grinned. "I don't know if I like the night time or day time more. 'Cause in the day time its easier to find cool bugs and stuff but then at night you can see the stars and UFOs. Have you guys ever seen a shooting star?" He asked, once again looking around at everyone.
codedbycrucialstar

"Perfect," Christopher said, smiling in response to Gwen's instructions. Everything was falling into place swimmingly. He surely was optimistic about this adventure, despite the connotations behind it -- and the pure, nagging horror that he did not want this to turn into the next Friday the 13th.
"We've got strong heads on our shoulders, gang. We were meant for this; an opportunity that comes once in a lifetime." He flicked on his flashlight.

The trek towards answers had begun. They started out on the main hiking trail that snaked around the perimeter of Blackwood. One trail, the "usual", encompassed the entire town's limits in a conservative-centric nature trail. Old ladies and the daycare kids loved exploring it. However, what these kids were exploring tonight was the bigger, arguably more woodsy trail that Blackwood hosted a portion of. Midway from the forest was a fork, where the left turn would lead to the county-governed hike, that lead well beyond 40 miles of splendid Oregon vegetational entrapment. In years past, despite having signs and an official map, bigfoot hunters from out-of-state would end up getting hurt, lost, or dying deep on the trail. The further down the hike you go, the harder it becomes, until you reach the next town over on the other side.

They would be hitting up this trail, but will be irresponsibly veering off of it, to the densest part of Oregon's pines. Purposefully.

Archie was right to bring it up, even in his own quirky way - the stars were delightful for the Falls' late spring air. That navy blue sky did seem like it was vast and clear enough to showcase some sweet extraterrestrial aircraft.

"I definitely have. When I was little, Mom used to take blankets out to the backyard in the summertime when a meteor shower was said to start, and we'd lay there until the mosquitos ate us alive." He paused mid-step to toss the end of his cigarette on the forest floor and stomp it out with rather measured care: the last thing they would want is a forest fire. "They're alright - if you blink you might miss them. But they're pretty."

He firmly nodded his head to Gwen's instructions as he recieved the extra flashlight from her. "I couldn't agree more, I don't want to end this night with a bullet in my head. Or in anyone's head really." Romulus didn't know what he disliked more, dying from whoever (or whatever) killed miss McLeary or getting shot at by some redneck hoping for a meal. He'd rather not have either happen to him tonight. Or on any night. The brunette was glad that his friends shared the same sense of self-preservation he did (and also the same sense of recklessness for attempting to sneak into a crime scene in the middle of the woods) No one would ever want to be killed in the woods, it's such a cliche horror movie stereotype. And yet their town librarian was found dead admist the trees and soil, brutally murdered like those victims on the cinema screen. Guess the real world could be just as heinous as a horror movie if the certain people just snap and lose their sense of morality.

Archie had walked up to the other teen, his smile as goofy as ever and his words just as much. They left Romulus giving a slightly amused chuckle while shaking his head affectionately at the other boy. "Why don't you hold onto my spare flashlight instead." He handed the other his flashlight, he decided that he might as well use the flashlight Gwen gave him. She was prepared as always to no one's surprise, one of the many things Romulus appreciates of her. "I'll be keeping an eye on you, Ardovini." Romulus half-teased before flicking on Gwen's extra flashlight.

As their venture towards the crime scene began Romulus glanced at the tall trees and their slightly unnerving silhouettes, maybe in the daytime the forest looked straight out of a fairy tale book but at night it looks more like a setting the brothers Grimm would place their stories in. The Oregon forest was so dark that a person's brain could start filling the void with the likes of Mothman or Bigfoot. Romulus didn't believe in cryptids or anything paranormal for that matter, but the images of cryptids made him less anxious about what lies within the forest. Maybe hanging out with the likes of Christopher and Archie have made him think more about the supernatural. But he still found all of it a load of crud that is only created for towns to make money off of the tourism it'll bring them. Though it wouldn't hurt finding entertainment in these town myths.

The mentioning of the night sky made Romulus step out of his images of cryptids and got him looking towards the deep blue sky. He listened in on Christopher's little story with his pale blue eyes still glued to the sky in wonder as the blonde talked. "That sounds lovely. Besides getting bitten by all of those mosquitos that is." He gave a thin smile as he looked back to the ground, focusing on his steps through the dense part of the forest. "I've never seen one. I always tried to as a kid, I used to believe in the whole 'make a wish on a shooting star' but I always managed to fall alseep and miss the chance."
mentions: Crookie Crookie oliver oliver FireMaiden FireMaiden olive olive erzulie erzulie

Ventus enjoyed being outside in the dark, because it was the only time at day where there was no one around. The silence was overwhelming, almost calming. Noise always stressed him out, made him feel so small and vulnerable. But here, in the dark, it was like a blanket had been lowered over the small town. Like someone had decided that the noise of the day had to give way to more important things. His eyes closed, the boy was sitting in the grass behind the school building, as suddenly someone stepped onto grass. He heard the steps come closer, which made him jump to his feet quickly. Whoever this was didn't belong here. This was his place, his fort of solitude. Who was crazy enough to visit the school campus at night?
Hiding behind a container, which had been placed on the grass field behind the High School whe they had started renovating the building a few months ago, Ventus waited. First, it was only that one figure, lying down on the grass, almost disappearing, like he was invisible.
Like the wind, Ventus thought, as he started chewing the inside of his lip, invisible, free.
The grass boy stayed alone for a while, until suddenly, voices were audible. The boy closed his eyes and listened, like he had done so many times in the dark. He didn't need eyesight to navigate, he didn't need light.

"So! Thank you all for meeting up out here. We're gonna start straight through the forest from this spot, until we hit the markers for the hiking trail leading towards Convey, the next town over. But we're gonna tread away from there, since apparently McLeary went complete opposite to the trail. The crime scene is in a pretty dense, 'untouched' part of the woods. I have the compass directions written in my old notebook if need be. Any questions?"

The boy who was talking was Christopher Loch, from 11th grade. He had heard him talk to his friends a few times, he knew some of his classmates were in his "weirdos club". It seemed like an institution for the unpopular, so they could do something together without having to join the popular children. He despised those social constructs, but maybe they needed it. The important question was a different one, now, though. What were they doing here?

They were talking about the woman who had died in the woods a few days ago. It had been a huge thing, everyone had alked about it. Death... That word had an interesting taste in Ventus' mouth, even though he was sure that he had never said it out loud before. There were so many more beautiful words to use instead of this cold and short statement. Death. She was dead. Dead like the sun swallowed by darkness, like the princess sweeping down the stairs...
As a picture arose in his mind, the young man once more rose to his feet. The marching band that seemed to rehearse a very fast rythm in his ears didn't stop when he followed them, didn't stop when he grasped onto a tree and tried to make his head shut up, to make the pictures go away. The dark was way too tight, he hated not seeing where they were going. They were the ones with the flashlights, all he had was darkness and his good sense of direction, as well as their whispered conversations in the woods.

Shooting stars.
A picture again. Ventus stepped onto a twig, which made a noise that seemed to fill the universe, suddenly. Busted. He straightened up, as the light of a flashlight hit him and looked at the club of people with wide eyes.
"Shooting stars...", he repeated his thoughts and a smile spread on his face, as his breath calmed down again, "Tears of the sky, falling like gold, until they..." die.
He didn't say it. He didn't need to say it for them to understand. They were intelligent people.
"That might happen to you, too", he said, his voice calm and quiet. He didn't dare speaking loudly, when there was such a big space around them, no walls to protect his words from floating away.
"You shouldn't be here", he stated and tried to look past the light they were directing at him, "You might get in trouble."

@ Everyone present

Last edited:

"Don't mind if I do." Archie replied to Romulus, snatching up his flashlight. Before switching it on he planted a kiss to the plastic shell and then lit the ground up before him. There was something relaxing about feeling the rocks beneath his boots but unlike his sneakers, there were no holes for them to get into. "Like a chameleon? One eye on the path and one eye on me?" He teased while crossing his eyes inward.

With a laugh he turned forward before continuing on with his shoot star question.

Archie nodded along to Christopher's response. "Wow detective, that sounds neat." Glancing to Romulus he frowned before he ran forward and then backwards, interweaving in between the group. "Pretend I'm a shooting star, Rom!" He shouted while making noises that belonged to a dying car rather than a shoot star. Eventually, he threw himself onto the ground and in between pants he laughed loudly. "Now it's gone." Pushing himself up from the ground he plucked up the flashlight he'd accidentally tossed to the side before placing himself right next to Romulus.

"I think the real question should be whether or not the shooting stars were just that-- shooting stars. Or.... Were they UFOs? Aliens? We'll never know!" Archie grinned, his head tilting up to look at the sky which was now broken up by branches and leaves.

Then Ventus spoke and Archie's attention shifted to him. What he meant completely flew by Archie, but the rhyming bit helped him piece it together. "It's okay, Ventus." Archie replied nonchalantly. "We accept whatever we're getting into. If we don't do this then... Miss McLeary..." Archie trailed off. He would be upset if he was murdered and it was written off like nothing, that was for sure. Miss McLeary may rolling over in her grave knowing that some kids were investigating and willingly putting themselves in danger for her sake, but wouldn't that also be comforting?

At least someone cared at all.

Archie Ardovini

code by yousmelldead

[class name=container] margin: auto; height: 250px; width: 400px; [/class] [class name=containercont] height: 240px; width: 390px; [/class] [class name=chapterpic] background:URL(https://i.imgur.com/cPVisQK.jpg); float: left; height: 240px; width: 190px; background-size: cover; [/class] [class name=scroll] float: right; height: 240px; width: 190px; overflow: hidden; margin-left: 5px; [/class] [class name=scrollbox] height: 98%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 17px; [/class] [class name=text] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/class] [class name=title] font-size: 18px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: -1px; color: #2d2d2d; [/class] [class name=codetag] font-size: 9px; text-align: center; margin-top: 3px; [/class] [div class="container"][div class="containercont"][div class="chapterpic"][/div] [div class="scroll"][div class="scrollbox"][div class="title"]KENNEDY O'CONNELLY[/div][div class="text"]Kenny was heading back from the laundromat to her trailer as the the golden light of a late afternoon settled gracefully upon grimy blackwood. She needed to oil the chain on her bike and grab a few things before she went to go see the weirdos. It was too damn pretty for the situation she and her peers were about to investigate. If they were lucky, they'd find the crime scene and some evidence. If they weren't, they'd get shot by rednecks. Or the government. It didn't matter, they might get shot.

She propped her bike up against the dirty off-white trailer before reaching underneath the rotting stairs to the front door. Waving her hand around to clear the cobwebs, she snatched a rusty grease can. Not caring about dirtying her jeans, Kenny sat cross-legged near her bike, gently dousing the chain with the grease. She shook the can a little - god knows how much water may have been in there. Mom and Dad wouldn't be home, so she was free to take whatever crap she wanted. The door was so old it took a bit of jingling to get the handle to properly work. Once inside, Kenny opened a kitchen drawer and rummaged until her calloused hands found a pad of sticky notes. Staying at school late and spending the night at Gwen's, Love you, she wrote. Neither of these things were true. Now then, she thought to herself, what should I bring? After dumping some of her school books onto the bed, she grabbed a flashlight, a notebook, a disposable camera, a pocket knife, and some batteries, which she stuffed into her backpack. She opened the creaky door her tiny closet and grabbed a wooden baseball bat from the corner, lovingly labeled "Shitbag Destroyer". She made it when she was in a punk phase, which, let's admit, she wasn't totally out of yet. With a rifle strapped to her back and a bowl of ramen later, she was out the door and pedaling her way to the weirdos.

Damn it, she thought as she neared the forest and identified the shapes of Archie, Ventus, Gwen, Romulus, and Christopher, I'm kinda late. After leaning her bike against a tree, she greeted them in usual sarcastic form.

"Good evening, Scooby-Douchebags!"

spooked.duke spooked.duke Crookie Crookie MePersonally MePersonally oliver oliver FireMaiden FireMaiden
[/div][/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class="codetag"]coded by ukiiyo[/div]

Kenny was heading back from the laundromat to her trailer as the the golden light of a late afternoon settled gracefully upon grimy blackwood. She needed to oil the chain on her bike and grab a few things before she went to go see the weirdos. It was too damn pretty for the situation she and her peers were about to investigate. If they were lucky, they'd find the crime scene and some evidence. If they weren't, they'd get shot by rednecks. Or the government. It didn't matter, they might get shot. She propped her bike up against the dirty off-white trailer before reaching underneath the rotting stairs to the front door. Waving her hand around to clear the cobwebs, she snatched a rusty grease can. Not caring about dirtying her jeans, Kenny sat cross-legged near her bike, gently dousing the chain with the grease. She shook the can a little - god knows how much water may have been in there. Mom and Dad wouldn't be home, so she was free to take whatever crap she wanted. The door was so old it took a bit of jingling to get the handle to properly work. Once inside, Kenny opened a kitchen drawer and rummaged until her calloused hands found a pad of sticky notes. Staying at school late and spending the night at Gwen's, Love you, she wrote. Neither of these things were true. Now then, she thought to herself, what should I bring? After dumping some of her school books onto the bed, she grabbed a flashlight, a notebook, a disposable camera, a pocket knife, and some batteries, which she stuffed into her backpack. She opened the creaky door her tiny closet and grabbed a wooden baseball bat from the corner, lovingly labeled "Shitbag Destroyer". She made it when she was in a punk phase, which, let's admit, she wasn't totally out of yet. With a rifle strapped to her back and a bowl of ramen later, she was out the door and pedaling her way to the weirdos. Damn it, she thought as she neared the forest and identified the shapes of Archie, Ventus, Gwen, Romulus and Christopher, I'm kinda late. After leaning her bike against a tree, she greeted them in In usual sarcastic form. "Good evening, Scooby-Douchebags!"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back