• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Storm in the North: A LOTR RP

MorgathosTheRussian

Follower of Sigmar's Holy Path
Hello comrades! I am Morgathos, and I have been working on an LOTR RP for awhile. I come from a very small site that has recently died due to the DM leaving adruptly, however, I do have a decent amount of experience with RP. The RP I have planned is set in the North of Middle-Earth, more specifically Eriador. It is set in an alternate Middle-Earth, where the Ring and stuff never happened. Sauron and Melkor were both taken prisoner, but there are powers greater than them locked away in the deepest and darkest parts of the earth. You can pick from any race, aside from Troll, Maia, Valar, etc. No OP races. You can make a character, but it must be unique.

If you have any questions, just ask me, I'll be posting the application format later if this gets any sort of real interest.

May Eru and Sigmar guide you.

Morgathos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back