The Stereotypical Roleplay- Need More Ideas

Dandelion Princess

Leader and Protector of the Dandel People
So I decided that I wanted to write a stereotypical RP where people are allowed to make fun of their RP pet peeves on their character sheet and in the roleplay itself.

It's definitely going to be a Realistic or Modern RP because that's what I roleplayed most. I'm not completely sure what I want the RP and plot to be about so that's why I made this thread. If you have any ideas on where the central action can take place, please share it with me.

I also need people some people to share some of their pet peeves about RP concepts and the character sheet that's provided that way I can incorporate it while I'm writing this RP up.

The stereotypical roleplay includes a regular high school with no redeeming qualities whatsoever other than all classes being fighting classes with different names.

Alternatively, classes start in one neverending week.

Sad back stories, short tempers, drama, oh the love of the stereotype. How about magical powers? So common in the everyday.

"6edgey5me so perfecct ah mah gawd my character is like, totally the best."

Characters that are either far too 'edgy', angry, or even simply 'cool' without a justifiable reason, or a terrible on.

I'd be fine with it if people made characters that actually had a reason for it, and it's why I started accepting characters on a personal opinion based basis.

Characters that appear to have years or decades of fighting experience, making them the ultimate warrior of ultimate destiny, but said experience has imparted no psychological detriments to the character.

Or people whose characters read more like a two-dimensional Disney character than a fully-fleshed out person. The best of circumstances.

Evil able to be made good by the poower of looove? Last of the family?

Characters that are: Jaded, nimble, powerful, demons, nekos, affected by "love at first sight", musicians, mysterious, nonchalant, misunderstood, uncontrollable, underdogs, heroes, goody-goodies, villains, sarcastic.

Think "Frankenstein of all aspects of excellent characters" mashed into the individuals of an everyday highschool.

I see far too many of these.

I'm diggin' it.

Super-skinny people who seem super malnourished.

Ship-hopping. Make it a goal to pair all the characters with all the other characters at some point.

Anime pictures and people who act like anime characters even though it's supposed to be realistic. And be sure to switch the personality between sign-up sheet and roleplay itself! Throw in some supernatural conglomeration and it's all the better.

1. Supershy uke who for some reason ends up marrying a handsome seme and they live happily ever after with no chemistry whatsoever

2. Goth girl and popular guy (Roles can be switched to spice things up)

3. Have a form where people put, "Find out." in the personality section and guess who's not gonna be in the rp for long without vanishing

4. An anime highschool with the no visible difference than the others

Every character originated from the first man and woman of the realm in which they exist: Gary and Mary.

Yeeeesss. Can I get in on this? Also Like everyone else is saying: Total angst, and OPedness.

Also:

Brothers who must fight one another for this reason or that

Evil to be evil

Ppl who cnt writ properly and who shrtct everythng, u no?

Overused accents

Teh powers of LOOOOOOVE!

Everyone is always super young, but has the experiences and skills of a 25-30 something year old.

Oh, we must not forget that there are apparently no rules at the academy, and despite being an average, everyday highschool, it has ON CAMPUS DORMS, AWESOME FOOD, a HUGE courtyard, and generally reminds you more of the weird spawn of a threesome between a private school, a college, and a mansion.

A school for superheroes with classes like "Combat Training" and "Dueling".

Characters that are basically like someone named Drake Fiery that controls fire and uses a sword and can turn into a fire-breathing dragon anytime he wants and he has full control over all of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back