• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Squared Circle

DiamondJack

Most Call Me Jack

latest

The WWE would like to formally welcome you into our ranks. We are glad you signed with us, the best wrestling promotion in the world. While we know you want to join Commissioner Stephanie McMahon and General Manager Mick Foley on Raw, or Commissioner Shane McMahon and General Manager Daniel Bryan on Smackdown Live, we feel that you would benefit from spending some time with William Regal in NXT will help you adapt to life here in the WWE. Here you can hone yopur craft and make your debut on Smackdown Live or Raw just that much more sweet. We want you to make fans, impress, and capture the belt you're after in NXT, whether it be the NXT Tag Team Championships, the NXT Women's Championship, ot the NXT Championship itself. Once again, welcome to the fold and we hope to see you in the ring soon.

---

This is an RP more or less about the life of a professional wrestler just signed to NXT. The goal of this story is to follow the characters we create to superstardom. Matches, booking, and titleholders will be figured out once I get some interest. I just think it would be cool to tell the story of a wrestler travelling between shows, doing house shows, selling merch, talking to fans, and interacting with each other. Let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back