• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Spy's the Limit [MxM, Advanced]

AlphaRat

My Mother is a Fish
If it wasn't obvious from the punny title, I'm interested in a specific spy-related roleplay!

• MC has been a spy for over ten years and is damn good at his job.
    …which is why it’s so surprising when he finds himself between a rock and a hard place. Luckily, YC just happens to have the expertise needed to get him out of a sticky situation. Unfortunately, this break in cover leads to the necessary evil of taking YC along for the ride, despite the obvious peril. But MC is a professional, right? Surely nothing else could go wrong….

Yes, I know it's vague! That's because I need your character to flesh it out.

I'm looking for someone who is comfortable with mxm romance, responding with several paragraphs in 3rd person past tense, and is willing to work on a plot based on both of our characters.

I am extremely laid back when it comes to response times and love to dig deep into complicated character relationships! I also enjoy doubling/playing NPCs, so if that's not your jam, you don't have to worry about it. If it is? All the better!

PM me or post below if you have any questions or are interested.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back