• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The spider and the demi-god

Shes looks over and smiles a little bit nodding "i dont mind anything is fine"

“Alright then.” He makes them over easy and sets them both down on the table. He sits and starts eating.

He turns on the TV, they were covering the oscorp break in, but they covered it up, saying that nothing was stolen. “So whatever ot was, they don’t want people to know about it.” Johnathan says.

She looks up at the tv with a small frown taking a deep breath "i never understand why they do that cver it up it just creates even more trouble"

“They only care about their interests.” Johnathan replies turning it off. “We’ll have to figure out, we need to find Tombstone, his men were helping them get that thing.” Then I can finally put him away, Johnathan thinks to himself.

Amy sighs a little bit and nods with a deep breath "yes you are right they do...its stupid though"

“Yeah it is.” Johnathan responds. “We’ll have to check out their regular spots once it gets dark.”

Amy nods and looks over taking a deep breath "yes we will"

“Yeah sure.” He says. They finish eating and he says “I have more movies here if you wanna watch one, what are you in the mood for?”

Amy smiles as she nods eating slowly looking at him "yea i would love to"

“Alright.” He smiles and lifts her up out of her chair in a bridal carry and brings her into the living room. He sets her on the couch and puts a horror movie into the blu-ray.

She lets out a small giggle as he does so a small smile curving onto her lips. Looking round she plants a soft kiss on his cheek as she is set down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back