• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The spider and the demi-god

Amy smiles as she sits down with him she feels his hand and smiles unable to keep herelf from blushing a little that is unlike her.

Amy smiles as she sits down with him she feels his hand and smiles unable to keep herelf from blushing a little that is unlike her.
Later on in the movie, Johnathan started to get claustrophobic, he whispers to Amy “hey, I need to spread out an arm, it won’t be awkward will it.” Implying he wants to put his arm around her.

Amy looks over and smiles a little shaking her head as she whispers back "no no its okay"

She smiles a little catching his eye before looking away.

She doesent look over but her smile widens a little bit.

The movie ends, he quickly moves his arm back and gets up, collecting himself. “Uh...um... wh....what did you think?”

Amy watches as it finishes and smiles a little "i liked it. you?"

"its alright i think its cute like you." she instantly blushes relising what she has said

"its alright i think its cute like you." she instantly blushes relising what she has said
He blushes as well, “I-I-I-I-I li-like you to.” Saying that makes him blush even harder.

unbeknownst to both of them, while they were in the movie, Kraven the hunter had snuck into Curt Conners bio-lab and found the two things he was sent for, a vile of the lizards blood and a vile of Sandman both taken from spiderman himself. Once he had them he returned to Doctor Octopus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back