• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The spider and the demi-god

Amy is left there watching him go as she laughs shaking her head "okay bye" she frowns a little before getting up and sighing a little as she starts to walk awa.

Last edited:
(Cut to next night.)
Dark Web was chasing down scorpion “hey c’mon we can work this out!”
“Bug off!” Scorpion starts shooting acid at him.
“You know that’s funny coming from someone who’s actually based on a bug.” He retorted while expertly dodging the acid spits coming from scorpions’ tail.

Amy is sitting with the other agents when one walks in and starts to breif her about some other thing causing trouble and sending her to look.
"oh for gods sake she mutters as she gets up and walks out to go see.

Dark Web had managed to get Scorpion on a rooftop, close quarters combat, dodging scorpions’ tail swipes and countering with attacks of his own.

Amy walks out and hastily opens a portal onto the rooftop walking through with a small sigh eyes widening at the scene.

Amy walks out and hastily opens a portal onto the rooftop walking through with a small sigh eyes widening at the scene.
“And who the heck is that?!”
“Oh, hey again Amy!” Dark Web kicked scorpion in the face while he was distracted.
“Why you!” He starts shooting acid again.

Amy sighs rolling her eyes "another one really oh well. hey" she laughs a little "I guess they think im better that the others and they have seen what i can do or im more disposable"

“Heh, maybe.”
Scorpion ran off while they were distracted.
“Crap!” He webs scorpions tail “oh no young man you’re not getting off that easy.”
“This was my big score, I was finally gonna be able to leave this dang city! And you screwed it up for me!”
He swung his tail bringing Dark Web along for the ride, bashing him against the roof before attempting to shoot acid at Amy.

Amy watches all this happen and ducks out the way of the acid flicking her hand so that thick golden ropes shoot out and starts to warap themselves tightly round him as she watches this with a shakey breath.

“Ow.” Dark Web says before jumping up and web kicking scorpion down to the street. Knocking the villain out, and webbing him down. “Job well done all things considered, thanks a million! Sorry you almost died.” He says to Amy giving her a thumbs up.

Amy smiles and watches this with a small smile shaking her head "no no its fine". She winces and looks down feeling a pain in her wrist and sees a bad burn down one side of it where the acid had hit her the pain growing stronger by the second and she curses.

Amy smiles and watches this with a small smile shaking her head "no no its fine". She winces and looks down feeling a pain in her wrist and sees a bad burn down one side of it where the acid had hit her the pain growing stronger by the second and she curses.
“Oh jeez hold up,” he pulls out some kind of spray and coats her arm in it, it was some kind of webbing, but it helped stop the pain. “Made this after my first rodeo with tail head, it wasn’t fun making that with one arm so I always carry a spare with me.”

Amy looks up and then at her arm feeling the pain subside a bit and smiles a looking at him and nodding "thank you that helps.Thats smart how you figured that out"

Amy looks up and then at her arm feeling the pain subside a bit and smiles a looking at him and nodding "thank you that helps.Thats smart how you figured that out"
“I had to get some samples of his acid....from my arm.”

"i see" she gives a small nod. "must have been hard though" she says with a small sigh glancing down at her arm/

"thank you again". Amy says with a small smile looking at her arm and then at him nodding the pain isent as strong now and she smiles as she looks up taking a deep breath "where do they all come from i mean i have never seen them before."

"thank you again". Amy says with a small smile looking at her arm and then at him nodding the pain isent as strong now and she smiles as she looks up taking a deep breath "where do they all come from i mean i have never seen them before."
“Well, he came from a truly disturbed man named Jameson, and Rhino came from Russia.”

Amy nods and laughs a little looking over "i have seen some mad things so to be honest i bet that nothing could surprise me now" she states with a small sigh "my father introduced me to most of them"

Amy bites her lip and sighs a little looking over "no one can know i can only tell you if your promise not to tell anyone"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back