• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The spectrum RP (detailed/casual)

Trust said:
"Yawn" she said aloud, not really yawning but thought it might get a laugh out of someone. He soft white hair covering her silver eye as she shuffled up before she wandered over to the wardrobe in her room and got changed into something more suitable for day activities. (Not really sure what this is place is like... Is it some sort of school or something? Or a prison?)
Its an academy, so school. Nothing like a prison, really.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure where everyone got the idea that the Academy Of Color is very much like a prison :D

guul66 said:
Not sure where everyone got the idea that the Academy Of Color is very much like a prison :D
Pretty much everyone with powers is forced to go there when discovered

Pat said:
@Flowiest. *ONE OF PAT'S EYES TWITCH, ALMOST AS IF IN QUESTIONING OF WHEN SOMETHING SHOULD HAPPEN*
Hey man, I just woke up. And shit will happen, just let everyone post at least once or twice

It's not so much a prison, most people are sent for their own wellbeing. Think xaviers school for the gifted, with more exploitation of magic/powers in general

Flowiest said:
It's not so much a prison, most people are sent for their own wellbeing. Think xaviers school for the gifted, with more exploitation of magic/powers in general
So a prison where you have to learn things....

GAH, IT'S WORSE THAN A PRISON

May not reply as I have work in real life an such,

No advancing plot dramatically, etc don't go crazy

Trust said:
Lucy groaned. "How am i supposed to break five huge solid blocks of green hue with a chestplate... I suppose i have to make something else.." She sighed as she set to work on something. By the time the teacher came back Lucy was holding a rather large, green pick axe . Heavy enough that she could barely hold it above her head. She swung at the small green cubes for ages, chipping away at them until she had destroyed two. "How... Do... You like... That... Teacher..." She said in-between breaths, her arms tired from all the swinging
I don't wanna sound like a jerk but

A Pick axe would be sharp, that's blue hue, if you made a club of some sort maybe you break one,

Green hue is heavy blunt and often round, people make cannon balls or support arches the best you could do is produce an edge with green hue, that's by people ranked 4 or higher,

Flowiest said:
I don't wanna sound like a jerk but
A Pick axe would be sharp, that's blue hue, if you made a club of some sort maybe you break one,

Green hue is heavy blunt and often round, people make cannon balls or support arches the best you could do is produce an edge with green hue, that's by people ranked 4 or higher,
Oh, sorry >~> I'll change it

Trust said:
"Hey, where did the teacher go..." She asked noone in particular. "Time to find out what's going on, rumours are flying left right and center but nothing has been proven. She made herself seem much older, about mid-twenties which was highly uncomfortable for her, her clothes were a little tight around her... Everywhere. She walked out in search of something, not really sure what she was looking for until... Boom, the smell of rum seemed to slap her across the face it was that strong, she covered her nose. "I swear... How can adults drink half the stuff they do, it smells awful" she mumbled before trying to listen to their conversation @Flowiest
Sorry but I'm a bit confused here, did Lucy leave the academy, and walk to the bar? Or did she follow dart somewhere?

Flowiest said:
Sorry but I'm a bit confused here, did Lucy leave the academy, and walk to the bar? Or did she follow dart somewhere?
Oh, yeah >~< don't think i made that clear

MadArtist said:
Umm im being a little bit unsure on what exactly to do..Its a bit confusing.
Yea sorry I was gonna send a pm to people but lost track,

Your plot moves forward after you talk to Samuel in the pink silk tavern,

Samuel is from the United federation looking to relay orders to a spy.

as the asshole who showed up like 3 hrs late to the thread (bc i wasn't watching it for some reason so i didn't get any alerts when it started), am i the only one who thinks it would be a good idea to get a list of everyone's time zones and shit?

hexaphenylbenzene said:
as the asshole who showed up like 3 hrs late to the thread (bc i wasn't watching it for some reason so i didn't get any alerts when it started), am i the only one who thinks it would be a good idea to get a list of everyone's time zones and shit?
If people can post them that might help, but I'm on whenever most times.

Also with lan, is he in kawlii? Or close to kawlii, like a days horse ride away?

Flowiest said:
If people can post them that might help, but I'm on whenever most times.
Also with lan, is he in kawlii? Or close to kawlii, like a days horse ride away?
I low key replied to Simon, the instructor guy. (:3)

Pat said:
I low key replied to Simon, the instructor guy. (:3)
My notifications are a bit iffy,

I think that's why everyone tags who they are sending it to.

(I may have to tag people at the end of posts) or just reply.. But reply makes my iPad wig out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back