• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The spectrum RP (detailed/casual)

guul66 said:
These are just some things I have time to point out. Also it'd need to take place in that universe to be an fandom RP.
Oh the books are great!

Thing with the criminal underworld is them using 'Wetboys' and I think the the Superchromats are exactly the same thing, it can't be mere coincidence along with everything else can it?

Nevertheless, it is an awesome universe. It's a shame this rp isn't set in it as it would provide an awesome backing for an original rp story. I was just so surprised when I read this, yet these books weren't mentioned anywhere.

ChimpMan said:
This looks like a fandom RP to me lol
Three%2Bbook%2Bcovers.jpg
Someone finally found my base idea!!!

Dentedhelm said:
Feel free to write me into whatever's going on, I'll play along.
@Flowiest alternatively, you can write up a scene with Yvette (the orange teacher) if you want, but if that's not on your priority plate I'll just shuffle off somewhere more happening.
Yvette was murdered, you can find out by who in the RP aha

guul66 said:
@Flowiest pls continue the story with Kent and Sandra.
How long are you on for? I have to take off to see family soon but I'll be back online in a few hours.

I've had a creative block these days RL poop

Flowiest said:
How long are you on for? I have to take off to see family soon but I'll be back online in a few hours.
I've had a creative block these days RL poop
just say immature jokes and the creative block goes awaaaaaaaaay

or tell me.

I just woke up, so I'll be on for HOURS.

From what I understand, Dart & Arushin are plotting to kill some councilors & Bryant got shanghaied into working for Byrne.

Dentedhelm said:
From what I understand, Dart & Arushin are plotting to kill some councilors & Bryant got shanghaied into working for Byrne.
Not sure what shanghaied means.

guul66 said:
Not sure what shanghaied means.
"To force (someone) to join a ship lacking a full crew by drugging them or using other underhand means."

Sometimes used less literally, in more of a "kidnapped into working for someone" way, but here Byrne is actually forcing Bryant to work for him on a boat and I thought the parallel was too good to pass up ;P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back