• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Special Batch

Sugar

A/M

They say the human race was created by extraterrestials, us, that might be true. And, it is, just that not everyone had the luck to be specially made. They perfered some over others, a special batch was given more love and attention than the rest. They have barely grown, they're still in their mid-teens, at ages varying of 18-20. These sons are still in what is called school.

Sure, the human race was created much, much earlier, but, now that the we have observed how corrupt we're becoming, these were born.
They might not know they have powers, they are still young being after all, but, soon they will discover them.

When they do so, we'll send them the message, to begin a new era, one to start all the time once again, try to reach the world peace. We know our sons are not perfect, ones might follow our path, others will try to rule the world, we're not certain.
They might fall in love with eachother, that will be great, since they'll reproduce and make more of these new humans, the alpha. Knowing them, they might rob stores, kill people, do anything a teenager will do, but, sooner or later, they'll be in the right path.

The last humans were just test subjects, these are the ones that will enjoy the planet we have given to them in their fullest. Their powers consist in superhuman capacities, they might've noticed it when they played sports, or did some activities that require some heavy concentration.

The
atlhetic ones will have the power to have excellent reflexes, super-human strength and speed. The intellectual ones will master what's called telekinesis, use their brain to its fullest potential. They will have excellent reflexes aswell.

You, are one of them.

Are you ready for your task, my son?

Anyone interested! :3

Inspired by ''Chronicle'', the song ''Titanium'', and ''I am the number 4''

So interested! Could I get a link? I love Chronicle. And Titanium gave me a ton of interest too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back