• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Space Revolution

Jason Carlile

Star Lord
(If you're a fan of religion and don't want to be offended by the Catholic Church being rulers of a space empire then I'm sorry. I had the idea for a long time and this is what I want to do.)

This isn't based on Fandom or anything like that. I will use modern as well as some video game influences for weapons and species.

Story: 2153 Earth has fallen. After a nuclear fallout humanity left and colonized on Mars and multiple planets. There is still life on Earth. But few cities remain. During the fallout the Catholic Church took over and began an Empire of holy rule. They are the rulers of humanity. In 2164 revolution happened. Rebels from many starports and colonies started attacking. The movement was building steam. And by 2169 the movement assassinated the Pope.

Shocked by this. The Church started to detain and murdering people to show that they won't be deterred. The leader of the movement hacked the network of the biggest station near the edge of Earths moon and announced that they won't stop until they overthrow the Church. They call themselves the American Inquistion. Founded on the old American ideals.

People call them heroes. Others terrorists. What side will you fight for?

So we shall RP as part of the Inquisition correct? Will you be listing a collection of classes of soldiers? Or will we choose who we are through scratch

"the American Inquistion"?

An Inquisition is related to heresy and countering it. It is inherently antithetical to the foundation of the United States of America, according to its' constitution.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sigh. Give a little. I meant as a means to an end of overthrowing the church. If that name must change then so be it. And to Rivens question I feel like we could play as different sides

Okay I want to RP as the "Heretics"

But my question was, will you be supplying premade classes of soldiers? Or can we make our own based on our own style

I will work on a character sheet. But I can be very flexible. I just don't want any gods. If you want to post one then go ahead

Fair enough. What about other nations though? Either there is unity in a common cause, or internal strife in the attempted opposition of the Church.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back