• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Soulmate Shakedown [Interest Check][CLOSED]

OhFallenMars

The Red Planet

tumblr_lzqphqvWg11qgynxpo1_500.gif

Back in the 1300's, King Edward I of England had a daughter by the name of Eleanor. During the height of the Welsh Wars, Eleanor was of age to become wed. Her mother and father decided, for the good of there people, that Eleanor was to marry the prince of the opposing side. Eleanor, however, was in love with a lowly stable boy that served under her father. That boy's name was James. James and Eleanor met nightly, needing to be in each other's arms for as long as they could, before Eleanor was shipped off to save their kingdom from this war. On the night before Eleanor's wedding, James bid her goodbye with a sweet kiss. In bed, they both wished with all of their might that they could be together. The next morning they both awoke to the other's name etched into the skin upon their left wrist. Eleanor and James were both sent to the guillotine for witch craft, but the spell was never broken. Upon the sixteenth birthday of a child, they are to discover who they are meant to be with. They are given a bracelet to hide the name of their loved one.

Just because they know their soulmate's name, does not mean that they know their soulmate. Days before one meets their soulmate, they will begin to feel nervous, and full of energy. They will be unable to sleep, until they are allowed to sleep in their soulmates arms.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking for a few people for this! I would enjoy everyone being able to play two characters (gender of your choosing) to make one giant story line. 

Who your soulmate will be, will be randomly chosen by a generator I will use. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Put a link here so the others will find it!

And..I noticed you don't have put up a OOC, at least I can't find it..So I will put a little complain here. Yes, I am a sweetheart, I love starting off with complaining. I am aro/ace myself, and I understand 'my kind' does not work as a character here, but this is going to be heavily on the ROMANCE part, why can't my character be asexual? I mean, romance and sexualities are different, even I understand that! But anyways, I don't need mine to be that, it is just that it could give out a nice plot of one of the soulmates are heavily sexual and the other one does not feel sexual feelings at all.

I'm working on my characters, but it is late for me, so I will probably get them up tomorrow. As long as I can put on two short cs, with lots of bullet lists and stuff.

@Neastlarsson I didn't have time to get an ooc up before I had to leave my house again. I apologize, I'll set one up when I have time. 

In accordance to asexuality: there is a process that I'm going to explain once the rp is actually going on that has to do with sex. Obviously with rpn rules, we will have to fade to black, but again the romance part will be a big part of the sex/bonding process. 

I'm sorry if this offended you, that wasn't my intention at all. I just didn't have time to explain the whole thing, as again, I only had a few moments at home to get the rules and a CS up before I left. 

No, I'm not offended! sorry if it felt like I attacked you! It's okay to have a life too, it's nice that you are excited for this so it will get going!

Asexuality is a spectrum (because why not, isn't everything), so a few of us has a really big sex drive but mostly we don't have a want to fulfil it. But yeah, if it's a part of the rp that they need the physical I am totally up to writing it, as long as they follow the rpN rules! Then I will also not do my typical heterosexual homoromantic kind of character, because they are probably non-working too. Haha, they are so fun to play!

@Neastlarsson I wasn't feeling attacked at all, promise! I just felt like shit because I felt like I offended you, and I really hate doing that. I'm one of the most accepting people, and I hate restraining anything like that so I already felt shitty, but again for the sake of the rp, it needed to be done. 

No problems, love. You're allowed to complain and stuff. I'll take it and throw love at you.

You seem so cute, I like you already! If it goes against the plot it just destroys the characters, the plot and the whole rp.

If I'm going to be honest, I kinda felt included by being excluded, if you get me. Most people I've met has the "Y u make ace char? Doesn't work. Go again." And I'm sitting here like; "But everyone was hetero, everyone. you never said they needed to be that! Why u exclude and then exclude more?" That feels so much worse because then it's like no, why do you even exist. You don't help at all. You don't give shit to the plot, stop existing. Wow, this went into a rant. Haha, I'm sorry, I'm tired.

I'm interested, but is it possible to do less than two characters, just because i feel like i wouldn't be able to keep up if so

I'm interested, but is it possible to do less than two characters, just because i feel like i wouldn't be able to keep up if so

If someone is willing to do three characters, sure. If not it will be uneven. 

@Neastlarsson

I understand that. A lot of people don't like those factors, which makes no sense, but you can't change ignorant people. Believe me, I've tried. 

&I love you already soooo

Hey everyone! The OOC is finally up. You can check it out and talk your little hearts out here. Please leave any questions, comments, or concerns in that thread as well! 

Super excited for this RP, guys!~

This is a warning! Anyone who does not have character sheets up by 8 P.M. CST on Thursday, December 29th will not be allowed to join the RP. This cut off time is to make things easier for me, and everyone involved. I'm having surgery Friday morning, and I don't know how long I'll be loopy for, so my plan is to get the soulmate list up shortly after 8 P.M. so you can start discussing things with your partners. The RP will probably begin on Monday, depending on how I'm feeling.

Your characters may be WIP, but please try to have them done by the time the RP starts.

Thank you to everyone participating. <3

HELLO I DON'T KNOW TIMEZONES AND SUCH BUT WILL COMPLETE MY BOY WHEN I GET HOME. I'm in the city roght now and only has my phone and two friends hovering over me to do stuff (like wrecking a free car we got yesterday) and I live about 100km away from the city so I've to get home and stuff. Hope that's okay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back