• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Sorcerers Apprentice (Loke FullbusterXRobin man)

Charles slowly reached over and patted him on the back. "And I'm sorry for leaving you like that. That was just to prove a point."

"No... It was my fault... I was being an idiot and I deserved to be punished... So ground me... Take away all my privileges... I just... I know my parents would not have accepted that behavior... And you shouldn't either... You know... I'll make it easier for you." Grey crawled across Charles' lap. "Go ahead." He said, his eyes clenched together.

Don't worry about it bud)

Charles nodded slowly. "I know I'm not your parents. But I would do my best to try to be somewhat close to be like them." He looked at him confused when he climbed on his lap. "You expecting me to hit you?"

Charles shook his head. "I don't that. But you are grounded from a lot of fun stuff. And you have school tomorrow, that's also punishing." He chuckled softly at that last part. He then looked down and his smile went away. "How much of the park part did you see?"

Charles nodded. "Okay, good." He said softly. He looked at the clock. It said 10:00pm. He looked at Grey. "Time for bed." He said softly.

"Okay...". He said. "I guesss tomorrow I get to go to school..." Grey cheered. "Oh... And be grounded." He frowned. "Well... Night." The boy said as he waved to Charles and exited the room.

Charles chuckled softly and he waved. "Night Grey." He said softly. He went back to his tv and started watching it again.

Grey got up and up and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth, wash his face, and take a shower. When he got out he wrapped a towel around his waist and went to his room. The boy put on some underwear, black jeans, and a yellow t-shirt, as well as socks and shoes. He walked into the living room, expecting to see Charles.

Charles was awake and he was in the kitchen drinking some coffee. "Morning Grey. You want some breakfast?"

"Sure." The boy said. He sat down at the table to wait for his food. "So... How am I supposed to know where to go today?" He asked.

Charles looked over at him. "I believe they'll have someone showing you around today. And what do you want for breakfast?"

Charles shook his head. "We'll have to go shopping for one today. What do you want in your omelet?" He asked as he opened the fridge.

Charles grabbed some stuff for a omelet. "We discussed this yesterday Grey." He said as he started making his omelet.

"I know..." He said looking down at the table. "But you can't blame me for trying."

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back