• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Sorcerers Apprentice (Loke FullbusterXRobin man)

Grey chuckled. "Heh, its a funny story actually, I was walking along the side of the street on the sidewalk, singing about what a great day it was. I then... um... came, you know, upon a group of kids who shot at the man, and in an attempt to get justice, I chased after them, but all I got was one of their bb guns... and thats all...?" The boy said.

Charles stopped at a red light. He didn't look at. "You have until the end of this red light to give me the real reason." He said sternly. He could tell a lie from a mile away. Especially a bad one.

Grey looked at him as if he were confused. "What do you mean?" He asked. "I am telling the tru... Th." He said as he looked over and saw Charles' face. "Fine... I went over there with a friend and some of his bb guns and we shot the man." He said, leaning over as far as he could as to be out of Charles grasp. "Have I was ever told you, that you ahave made this the best day of my life? A new amazing..." He stopped. "This hurts too much to say." He said. "I hope your not mad at me." He said making puppy dog eyes.

Charles looked at him and he rolled his eyes. "That doesn't tell me why?" He's seen every trick in the book of how kids can make their parents feel bad, it wasn't gonna work now.

"Well... He was one of my recent adopters and he was totally annoying." He wouldn't let me see my friend from the home, my only friend, so I decided to get pay back." Grey looked at Charles. "What?" He asked. "It's not a big deal... No one got hurt." Grey said. "At least... Not yet." He thought.

Charles started driving. "I don't care if nobody got hurt. That was something that you shouldn't had done that to begin with." He said as he focused on the road. Really not in a good about this.

"Your over reacting." Said the boy. "What I did, did not affect you at all so why are you being an uptight ass about it... Jeesh." He turned his head away from the man.

Charles slammed on the breaks, making them jerk ahead. "Back when I was your age. When we had a problem with somebody, we fight each other. We don't use those BB guns of yours. I'm talking about bloody fist to bloody fist. And to the bitter end. But people nowadays got soft." He said as he started driving again,

The sudden slam on the breaks scared Grey but he wasn't gonna let Charles know. "Oh yea? Well people, back when you were my age, were idiots. And having you among their ranks didn't help. " Grey looked over at him. "Your nothing but an old man who can't do shot so leave me the he'll alone!" He yelled. "Your not my dad... You can't ground me, give me a time out... Nothing. I am basically an adult and you can't do shit to me." He said.

Charles stopped the car again. "No, but I can leave your "adult" ass on the side of the road." He said as he pushed a button to open the passenger door.

Grey looked over at the man, and rolled his eyes doing a snarky laugh. "Your kidding right?" He asked. "This isn't my first rodeo... I'll just start walking and you'll drive after me saying... "Dont go... Get back in the car. I''ve heard it all before so just drive me home you useless peice of shit." Grey was mad now. Who the hell did this man think he was, telling him what to do. "Yea right." Said Grey.

Charles looked at him with a blank expression. "I'm waiting." He simply said. "I'm not some old man going soft. I serious abut this." Dark storm clouds started to form in sky around them.

Grey go out. "Fine." He said. "And for your info, I didn't want to be here in the first place." Grey began walking the opposite way the car was going,flashing Charles the middle finger as he walked down the street.

Charles shut the door and drove off. The eye of the thunder storm clouds seem to move along with Charles. But it looked like it was gonna rain where Greyson was.

Grey noticed the thunder clouds... He walked with his head down. "Where the hell am I?" He asked himself. After walking a few miles and getting even more lost, the boy found a metro bench and stretched across it. The rain seemed to fall just as his tears did. "Mom... Dad..." I miss you. The boy lay there sobbing until he fell asleep.

(You are a horrible person. How could you leave a kid like that?-

It's just how Charles is. I wouldn't do that to you bud.)

Charles sighed softly as he kept driving. "I'm getting soft." He said to himself as he made a U-turn. He needed to make this child happy. For him, and her. He slowly looked around as it almost starting to rain. He then found him and he got out and ran out. He kneeled down and saw that he was fine. He sighed in relief. Then he heard a whisper behind him. He slowly looked back. A shadow like figure was standing there. Charles narrowed his eyes. "Not one of you." He said softly.

Grey opened his eyes as he heard footsteps coming. He loomed and saw Charles, but he wasn't facing him. ,"I wonder what..." He thought, but that's when he saw the shadowy figure. "Petrified with fear the boy shut his eyes.

The figure slowly held up its hand. Charles glared. "You won't have him, over my dead body." He said softly. The figure was about to move forward when Charles shot a ball of energy out of his hand and he hit the figure, making it dispersed. He slowly looked back at Grey. "I'm sorry." He said softly.

Charles shook his head and he picked h up into his arms. He walked to his car and put him before it started to downpour. Charles quickly got in and started driving.

The last thing Grey remembered was being lifted by Charles, and then he actually drifted to sleep on the car ride home. "I gues we're stuck with each other." The by thought.

Soon Charles was home. He got Grey out of the car and carried him inside. He brought him to his room. He laid him down on his bed and tucked him in. Afterwards he walked back out to the living room to think over what happened in that park.

The boy sat next to Charles akwardly. "So... I'm sorry for what I did earlier... A d the things I said." He apologize looking down at the floor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back