• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Son of Matt Murdock ( NEED AN OC)

--Nero--

Bang! Bang! Bang!
Okay, so here's the deal for a while now I've been wanting to role play Jonathan Franklin Murdock aka Jack. I would like to play as Jack but it's not a 100% set in stone. Only 50%.

I'm looking for someone who will play an OC for this RP. Your OC could be male or Female, friend or more. I would like to have them be in their teens ( 15-17). Either way, BRING YOUR OC. ( CAN BE SON OR DAUGHTER OF ANOTHER HERO.) I WANT THEM. I WILL GIVE YOU A VIRGIN SOUL, GOOD FOR ONE DEMON SUMMONING!

((Oh btw, you don't need any knowledge on this comic. I can give you information or you can look up on this character.))

P.S. LOOOOOOKKKKK AT HIS FACE. I don't know normally say this BUT HE'S SUCH A CUTE KID.

latest

I'm interested. I honestly dont know that much about marvel comics-just general stuff. But i have been wanting to do a teen superheroish roleplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back