• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Solo Traveler Club {Stranded/Plane Crash RP}

elskagalla

You're just itching to get up and run away, more than anything, you want an escape. When life gets to be too much, detaching from society is rather enticing, and the Solo Traveler Club is in the market of making your dreams come true. In this three week program, you and a group of other lone travelers from around the world will trek from continent to continent. Prior to the trip, we will all meet in New York City and share an introduction dinner before setting off on this immersive journey. Before we leave, we ask that you turn over all of your electronics, we want this to be a total detox from the outside world. You'll enjoy yoga retreats, meditation, and exquisite views of the nature surrounding you, all while disconnected from the daily routine that brought you here.

tumblr_o24vkx4Y471uw9effo1_500.gif

Three weeks might just turn into forever, though. In the midst of your flight, a wicked storm hits, and results in your plane crashing onto a remote island. The pilot and your tour guide unfortunately don't make it through the wreck and due to the off-the-grid lifestyle of this trip, nobody knows that your flight never made it to its destination. Now, you and six strangers are stuck in the middle of nowhere with minimal resources and no way of contacting home. Maybe you should've been careful for what you wished for.

tumblr_inline_okmb5cScHe1uf3z8z_500.gif

This will be a character driven / survival roleplay that follows our characters as they attempt to rescue themselves after a horrible plane accident. They'll need to find food, clean water, and create shelter for themselves, all while developing connections with one another and bonding to stay sane in such a traumatizing situation. I don't have any specific roles for this plot, however, I'd like for each character to have a reason as to why they signed up for the program in the first place. Your character should have a reason for wanting to escape their daily life and go on this trip. Your character also should be traveling alone, but hopefully that was already assumed !

I prefer smaller groups for my roleplays, so I'm only looking for six other characters. Your character can be any age and any gender and they can be from any country as well.

If you're interested, let me know below ! Please also tell me the gender, age, and country your character is from.

Hope to hear from you all soon. :-)

tumblr_nee14sBbZz1sifu07o1_500.gif

Hi, I'm interested! Nice idea!
I'd like to play a 25-year-old female character, and as for her country of origin: depending on where other players' characters come from and how much variety you want, she could be both from an English or German speaking country - I haven't decided yet, actually, I hope that's alright.
If the gender ratio ends up leaning too much towards female characters for your liking, I'm fine with playing as a male instead, too.

Hey! I'm super interested in this!
I'd play a 26 year old male, and he'd orginally be from France!

Hey, I might be interested.

In a female who is about 20 and either from Korea or Russia

Hi all ! I'm so excited people are interested in this, I'll be working on character sheets and an official thread, so I'll keep you all posted. :-)

I'd love to be a part of this! I'd love to play a female, probably in her 20s, from the US. ^^

Oops, I didn't see this the first time I read the original post.
My character will be male, in his twenties, and from France. ?

Well, you did say you are looking for a smaller group of people, so if you think it's too large already then it's fine. If it's not I would like to make a 28-year-old from Russia.

If your group isn't too large as is, I'd like to play as a 30-year old male from the southern reaches of Lousiana in the USA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back