• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The society of the Fae

Solemn Jester

Smiling God of Fools
Hello all, I am currently working on an RP. Which is still in need of some help. I don't make rps often, mainly due to me only having access to a phone. But I figured I'd give it a shot, so here's the premise. It's a society of Fae, which are all manner of monster, and supernatural creatures. Which originated from fairy kind. Their world was destroyed, and since then they have relocated to earth. Originally under the order of the Fairies, since reallocating to earth many centuries have passed, and the Fae have split into factions. Now all the primary factions are located in New York. Preparing to wage war on one another, in order to become the new rulers of the Fae. I was wondering if anyone was interested? I'm accepting ideas, and honestly wouldn't mind lots of input. All I ask is that you have decent enough grammar that I can understand you, and no one liners. The minimum requirement will be two paragraphs. One paragraph having five sentences in it. Also try to be somewhat detailed, and active. If you're unable to be active, or have to drop out of the rp. Please inform me,or whomever I appoint as my cogm. This is what I have so far, please check it out, and let me know if you'd like to join, or assist in the making of the rp. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Kq7mPsnffjYIrXIoAZOWp_BmqLTKLi3l3MZm-rCVNuw/edit?usp=drivesdk

Last edited by a moderator:
Also I'd like to say, that while I may be the creator of the rp. I don't mind hearing whatever suggestions, or ideas you may have for me. As long as the primary plot for the Rp doesn't change to much.

So, I'm getting a kind of fairy Godfather type of vibe. Interesting.

Haha xD yep, glad you get my idea. I figured I could find some people who'd be willing to help me with it when the site went down. That's why I posted a link to the doc on the Intrest check.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back