• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Small Town of Caelkirk -Small town RP

Maybe. We could also have some stores if someone wants to run a store. What would teh skyscrapers have?

maybe a convenience store and grocery. A library within the school district makes sense, too.

Yeah.
73de32f9e5a0db66ec7805bb7cb3f807--navy-blue-houses-blue-and-white-houses-exterior.jpg

just to know how do i put notification up for this thread?
it's been a long time since i've been on this site

Cool. For the school district, other than the library, should a park with a playground be there or in teh Housing district?

park in the housing district and athletic fields, like a running track, in the school district

This is what I have so far:
Three districts-
  • Housing District-houses are the same on the exterior; different on the inside depending on family size; family friendly park
  • Business District- town hall, mayor's office, one/two skyscrapers with offices, convenience store, grocery store, restaurant, small businesses
  • School District- athletic fields, high school, middle school, elementary school, library
Government Positions:
  • Mayor-Connor9729
That's all i have

Users who are viewing this thread

Back