• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Small Town of Caelkirk -Small town RP

Codebreaker

Do the monster mash...
Okay, so I have an idea to make a town by the name of Caelkirk (it can be changed) and we can have our own fun!

Here are some basics:
Town Divisions The town would be divided into:
Suburbs
Apartment Complexes
Large housing territories
Art District (Like unique shops stuff like that)
Financial District (Relatively small)
One Mall/Shopping strip
School area (they are one right next to the other, though the college...we don't have one.

Those are the districts! We could use a mayor too! Post here if interested! I am really looking forward to this1

i feel like the layout is kind of large, which would mean there has to be a lot of members of the roleplay. as much as the idea sounds good and well thought out, the more members, the more likely it is to go inactive. idk, make the map smaller.

Okay. So the districts are:
The Housing District
The School District
and
The Business District.

What do you guys think?

maybe it should be like a housing development type thing, like a utopian society type thing lmfao

Okay. So I could have a picture of the houses and the set up can be different inside? Like teh amount of beds and baths?

Okay...what are you looking at for houses? Oh, and if anyone has recomendations for the other two districts, put it up!

from the outside the houses could be more similar, while on the inside they are different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back