• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Singles Cruise

MadiRaiCat

Wine Aunt
Roleplay Type(s)

giphy.gif

tumblr_nzjw4verqi1uw8s1mo1_500.gif

Welcome to the Singles Cruise!
image12.jpg

Welcome to Marvel Cruise Lines' Singles Cruise! Whether you are joining us on your own accord, or someone encouraged you our way, we are definitely happy to have you! We at Marvel believe in true love, and we are here to help you find it! On our cruise ship, you will find an atmosphere that promotes and encourages love, from our two fine dining restaurants to our water parks and pools to the dance clubs and casual bars! Each client will have their own, private room equipped with a queen-sized bed, Jacuzzi tub, and free mini bar. All amenities, including dining and drinks are including in your ticket price! So sit back, relax, and enjoy yourself. We hope that you find love on Marvel Cruise Lines!

Rules:
1. Literacy is a must! And please write two paragraphs at minimum per post.
2. I know that things come up now and again, but I do expect you to be active. Post a few times a week, though one a day would be preferable. Please do not express interest if you can't meet this requirement.
3. Be polite and respectful to your fellow rp'ers. I will not tolerate disrespect.
4. This is a romance rp, so it's encouraged. However, strong independent characters are welcome as well! Just remember, fade to black, don't break RPN rules.
5. Please be mature, as this rp may continue some mature themes.
6. This is NOT first come first serve! There will be 5 guy and 5 girl characters allowed. Please fill out the character sheet, for which a writing sample of at least one full paragraph is required.
7. Have fun!

Links: Interest Check | In Character RP | Out of Character Chat | Character Sheets

summer-nature-animated-gif-13.gif

bbv1_f-maxage-0.gif

code by pasta

Last edited:
Sure, I'm in. But I really need to make a female character. I'm playing way too many males these days. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back