The Sims: Well that escalated quickly.

Throane

Trash Dweller
The Sims.

You gotta love it - whether it's the very first one, or Sims 4.

You can create your own story with your own characters - heck, you can even have add-ons such as dragons or unicorns.

Until it all goes very, very wrong.

I'll admit that I usually play with cheats on Sims 3, seeing as my household would die almost immediately without them - either they starve because the fridge is around the corner, or they set themselves on fire while making a salad. Have you ever drowned while standing next to the pool? Can you swim through concrete?

How about taking a shower while the house is on fire?

What kind of situations have your Sims ever gotten into, and what glitches happened while playing?

Have you ever been outside gardening and your house sets on fire, and your sim randomly teleports to the kitchen? Then they get stuck and refuse to move? Therefore Dying?

Yea. GG Sims Four. GG.

Well that's unfortunate. xD I think kitchen fires are one of the most deadliest things in Sims.

I think the thing I like most about the Sims 4 is that you can chose how they walk, ehe.

I love the Sims four Character creation, just that you can't do custom colors like sims 3. My favorite thing though, is speedbuilding. Though, i still think they need to fix the roof fixtures.

Character creation can literally take me hours - especially in Sims 3. I don't think I've ever properly finished a house before - there's just so much to do!

I haven't played Sims 4 much, though mostly because there were no expansion packs out at the time and the fact that they couldn't walk around in the streets like Sims 3. Now I'm caught between the two - Sims 4 with little content or Sims 3 that often glitches.

YES! My sim DIED TWICE to laughter. Lucky, the grim reaper is nice to little kids that beg for their mother's life.....Twice. ^.^

i'm a benevolent goddess so i'm not really one to wall in my sims until they starve to death in their own pee. in fact, the usual cause of death for my sims is... just their own stupidity.

i accidentally left the game running while i went out one day, and when i came back my sim had starved herself to death.

she had money. she had power. the fridge was right in front of her, with no obstructions. she just forgot to eat and died.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to have a lot of CC content on the Sims 3 (guilty of being a CAS addict) so this one time I spent almost 2 hours creating a really nice Sim who died in a fire while cooking their first meal.

I was playing the Sims 3 and I decided to get my sim married, I got her a man, did the thing called romantic conversation, and BOOM, they are now married, AND AS SOON AS I END THE WEDDING PARTY, My mate decided to go cloudgazing and died by meteor, while it wasn't really that bad since my sim was supposed to be a golddigger but it still caught me by surprise..... You could say it was a GIFT FROM THE HEAVENS!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have this terrible curse where every single time I have a sim throw a party, an elder sim dies at it. Every. Single. Time.

Definitely had a Sim put a baby in the oven once. Or, at least, put the baby down on the ground where the oven was.

Whoops.

one time I trapped all of my sims into a swimming pool, removed the ladder and built a wall around them so they couldn't get out

it was so funny hahaha

back in my sims 2 days i had a sim kind of... push his buddy into the fire. i know they technically can't do that, but he glitched to where she was standing, she caught on fire... you know, the, uh, usual?

Sims 2 is still my favorite to this day. Sims 3 and 4 are ok. If the time would follow you when you travel instead of going back to the time you left your lot it would be perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back