• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The simple syrup of RP searches

Scribz

Potato Mistress
Introduction:
Well, here I am again after quite a long time away from this here forum but...
I find myself lurking in here with no guts to post so I figured I would force myself. Nothing
happens if one doesn't try so here it goes.
Also, this is the simple syrup of search threads because
very basic formatting and no pretty colors.

About me:

*23 years old
*university student
*Been roleplaying since I was nine.
*Tend to be pretty specific about what I do/don't like.
*Only RP in PMs, I don't like threads.
*I may occasionally get distracted by videogames. I like my
RPGs and whatnot so, if I take over 2 weeks, feel free to nudge me.

What I give:
* 1-5 paragraphs, an average of 1-2 thickies. (I don't have time to write you a novel. Sorry.)
*Multi-dimensional characters. You'll never have a plain old mary-sue damsel from me.
*Can play both male and female, lesbian, or straight characters. (Unfortunately due to lack of experience/bad experiences, I don't play m/m anymore. </3 ]
*Replies at least once or twice a week. (university and work, again. Sorry.)
-Note that replies can sometimes take longer due to my uni workload. I will notify you.-

What I need:

~Be at least 19+ . I am 23 years old, and I like romance in my RPs and it's uncomfortable for
me talking to anyone who is over 5 years younger than me.
~1-5 paragraphs of necessary information.
~Patience and flexibility, understanding that replies will not come every day.
~Communication. I like to talk with my partners, if you stonewall me, I will drop the RP.
I need to be able to plot, plan, and scheme with you. If I can't do that, and you don't
contribute, exit stage left, please.
~High-school level grammar and spelling. If I can't understand you, or you can't tell the difference
between their and they're, we won't work. (and obviously "there"...)
~Multi-demensional characters I can appreciate. This doesn't mean super fleshed out profiles, but
simply not your typical pre-pubescent teen stuck in her emotions of the moment, or a guy with his
head so lodged in his rectum that his conceited attitude makes me want to gut punch him.
~I can't stress this enough. I only use real face claims, and I expect the same. No anime, no semi-realistic artwork,
descriptions only in the accompaniment of an image. I'm a very visual person, and my brain doesn't translate heavily
stylized images well, nor do I picture descriptions easily. Having a solid visual helps me better get into the RP.

(Note: I may add more to this if need be. But most of this information isn't going to change. If you've survived this far,
please continue ahead. If not, I'm truly sorry. <3 I hope you find what you're looking for.)

Current interests:

Fandoms: (note I will only use the universe, NO CANON CHARACTERS!)
Lord of the Rings
Game of thrones
Supernatural
Vampire Knight

I love Greek and Norse gods and goddesses

Romance is always, always a must.

Slice of life
Sci-fi
Fantasy
Supernatural

100% never happening, don't even ask:

Slime-creature and furries.
Pregnancy-based plotline.
Any RP centered around moms, kids, etc.
High-school plots. Sorry, uni+ only.
Zombies. (I will literally die of boredom and intense resentment.)

If you decide to reply: I will not respond to messages that say "hi, wanna rp?" Send me a message
with a decent introduction, your cravings and interests. Give me a snapshot of what
you like, and what made you think we'd fit as partners. Bonus points if you approach me
with at least a baseline character/plot idea. (If you have a char you wanna play,
hit me with them, I love that shit.)
If you make it clear you didn't read my thread, I will not respond.

Last edited:
Looking for more RPs! Activity increasing due to quarantine! Send me your ideas, folks! <3

Coming back from hiatus and kinda want a few RPs! I will be editing the thread to reflect current cravings shortly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back