• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Silent City *OPEN

radical

Sophie //zealous member
The Silent City

• small town morning.jpg
    Welcome to The Silent City RP! If you have any questions, feel free to contact me radical radical . If you would like to make suggestions about the plot , characters, geography, or rules, also feel free to tell me.

Last edited:
I really like this concept, and I could write a good character either as a teacher or crop-worker.

A little more detail about how the citizens's lives are monitored/controlled and their interactions with police would be appreciated, but again I think this is a pretty cool concept :)

interested!! Argh, came in hoping I'd finally get a good government test subject rp again but oh well I'd totally be up for possibly playing a pregnant chara in this?? :3

Cosmos Cosmos Lol I actually thought of doing a government test subject RP but I was afraid that people would say that it was to cliche. Sure, you can play a pregnant character :)

Cosmos Cosmos Lol I actually thought of doing a government test subject RP but I was afraid that people would say that it was to cliche. Sure, you can play a pregnant character :)
WHAT!? XD no, not this time of year at least, they come out around the start of a new year or during long breaks, around this time supernatural or test subjects don't seem around much~ Take this from someone who's been around a while on rpnation :3 I mean, I would be happy to develop an idea for one with yourself? I love creating plots but hate being a gm for rp's "^w^ owo//

Cosmos Cosmos I might actually do a government test subject RP after this one. Whenever I hear about government experiments, it always reminds me of Stranger Things lol

Cosmos Cosmos I might actually do a government test subject RP after this one. Whenever I hear about government experiments, it always reminds me of Stranger Things lol
ha XD really? Oh well, I actually currently have a two week break so been looking for rp's to stall my time with~

Been meaning to find a government rp to use this girl in for ages XD
064604402ae8631a6775f28433584ac4.jpg
df856b1e7073b6e4db17072672a99f09.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back