• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Shutdowns | [rp]

"I have no idea," Sophia replied, although she had to say healing sounded pretty good. "I mean, I think I can run, like... really fast. And, uh, it sounds crazy but I might be able to make forcefields. I don't know, though. I'm assuming they'll teach me how to do it."

Her bubbly self now returned, she looked across at Auggie and beamed, then continued to ramble as was her MO.

"This whole thing is kinda ridiculous, isn't it?" she mused, grinning. "I guess we just wait now... so how are you? What do you wanna do for college? I'm thinking of engineering or psych, I'm taking calc II... or at least I was, until this whole thing happened." She smiled brightly at Auggie. "So?"

KS%2BGIF%2B6.gif

Red_Delta Red_Delta

Last edited:
"Sure. Lemme grab mah things, and Ah'll be with ye shortly."

Samuel's casual response was one he thought quite appropriate. This man seemed like he was important, and he looked tired as well, so he thought it only right that he do as the he wished. The boy dusted off his pants and stood, motioning for the man to wait as he entered the house. Once inside he began to put everything he thought he would need on a trip, in case going where this man wanted him to go was a while away.

"Ah'm Samuel August, by the by. What do I call ye?" Samuel was in the kitchen, calling out while he grabbed a few bars and a water bottle. He stepped back out onto the porch, his head in his bag as he recounted what he had brought.

Ravenclaw Ravenclaw

Peter just watched the scene from his seat. He was relived when another man came in the room, but this Sam guy just made the situation even worse. Sophia just got more upset.

Peter started to feel the pain from the bruises, but tried to ignore them. Things had happened so fast with these people, and forgot about Alice and Karl. He wanted to forget about them, at least for now. It didn't took long when the door opened again, and another man came in.

Peter eyed the man, and could tell that the new guy might be the most normal being inside the room. The way he spoke and moved, was just too different from Peter or Sam. Auggie's presence suddenly changed the whole atmospehere inside the room, and Peter felt like Auggie could stand as a foundation of this group to be able to become a team. Normality was needed for them to function.

When Sam was taken away by a middle aged woman, Peter felt more at ease, and he could tell everyone was relived too. He even saw the girl at the corner of the room smiled, and stared at him for a while now. He looked up at her, but quickly looked away to avoid eye contact. She might have weird thoughts about Peter, which made him uncomfortable.

Peter's attention was caught by Auggie, when he asked about the mutation. He listened to Sophia's answer, and thought about her short legs. She couldn't really run fast with those, so the power thing must have been really true. He thought for a moment, and remembered what happened with Karl. How there was a strong force that came out of Peter that went Karl flying to the wall. If the mutation was true, it must have been his power. "I-I think...I can kill people with my power," he muttered, but loud enough to be heard.

boo. boo. Ravenclaw Ravenclaw Red_Delta Red_Delta

"I'm really interested in biology at the moment," Auggie told Sophia. "I'm really intrigued by these mutations. If at all possible, I want to write a thesis about them. I was planning on majoring in human anatomy with a focus on genetics and hereditary conditions." Auggie paused, not sure what to say. He glanced around before his eyes landed on the only other boy in the room.

"I-I think...I can kill people with my power," the boy said quietly. Auggie stared at him, slightly stricken by the boy's thought. What would lead this boy to believe that he could kill someone? Had he killed someone?

"While I'm not sure how this is process works, I don't think that the government would reactivate your mutation if your power was killing people," Auggie suggested, thoughtfully. "I don't know if that's any consolation but I don't know much about these mutations."

Ravenclaw Ravenclaw Afigitis Afigitis

This pickup went way better than expected, particularly compared to the first Sam. In fact, Milligan was initially more than a little confused as to whether Magnussen had done something to make this Sam so willing to come along. He waited, a bit dumbfounded, as the young man went about his business as though preparing for a spur-of-the-moment hiking trip.

"Time is of the essence," Milligan said, rather than the multitude of questions building in his mind and burgeoning regret at having put himself through the other Sam. He could really use a drink, but there was no drinking on the job, and it was a full time job, so that was out of the question. "If you wouldn't mind."

boo. boo.

Sophia wanted to respond to Auggie, because biology was cool, and she liked guys who were into science (that part was obviously irrelevant), but then Creepy Pete spoke up. "I-I think...I can kill people with my power."

Auggie's response was quite diplomatic—Sophia had nearly snorted and called bullshit—but instead jumped on the consolation train and added, "Yeah, and I guess we'll have to wait and see, right? I mean, who knows, maybe they want murderers on the team. Are we a team? Not that you're a murderer," she clarified hastily, realizing belatedly that such a statement would probably reduce the poor kid into a puddle of feelings. She changed tack gently. "Mostly I guess we'll just wait and see. You're fine, I'm sure."

68FEE14A-A78C-4B4B-BE38-9FDA8A5D51D8_zpsnvwmh79t.gif

Afigitis Afigitis Red_Delta Red_Delta

"Uh... Well, Ah suppose 'tis. We're not gettin' younger gabbin' awae here." Samuel zipped up his bag, satisfied with its contents, and skipped down the stairs. He began down the walkway, towards the limo he supposed was the man's, but turned for a moment to face his house one last time. His expression dropped for a split second, coming to the realization that it might be the last time he saw it. He wasn't particularly worried about his fate, but who knew if he would get homesick?

"Ah guess Ah'll miss the ol' 'stead. But Da knew Ah'd be out o' here any time nu, so he won't worry." Samuel turned with a shrug and leaned against the car, waiting for the man to catch up. He took a breath of the sweet Scottish air, and gazed at the gathering storm clouds in the far off distance. He was ready for an adventure, and hoped that that was what he was due for.

Ravenclaw Ravenclaw

"Mostly I guess we'll just wait and see. You're fine, I'm sure," Sophia told Peter. Nellie looked between the others, confused.

"I haven't got a clue what my power is," Nellie admitted. "It really could be anything. I guess it could be increased metabolism or something; I can eat a whole bag of M&Ms in one sitting and I'm talking about the party size bags. How do you guys have any idea what your mutations are?"

Ravenclaw Ravenclaw boo. boo. Afigitis Afigitis

Sophia looked at Nelli for several moments, then blinked. What? "That's... probably not it," she said, biting back a condescending honey. "Not that that's not impressive." She sighed and looked around the room. What even had they gotten themselves into? Then she shrugged. "I dunno, I just go on the weird things that've happened in my life. Of which there are a lot," she admitted, "but I've had these weird... outbursts. This one time, I was so fast at a track meet they thought I'd somehow cheated. I'd been stressed, my idiot boyfriend dumped me, and it was like I lost control.

"Plus, I'm a klutz and like... I probably should've died. Multiple times. There was a fender bender once, it wasn't too bad but it was bad enough I should've been injured or, y'know, crushed, but I wasn't. The airbags didn't even deploy. They didn't know why. Actually, it was kind of funny," she said, grinning. "If you think about it."

tumblr_muxxjgcz2k1rz426zo1_250.gif

Red_Delta Red_Delta boo. boo. Afigitis Afigitis

Peter was right when he thought that Auggie could be the pillar of the group. With just his words, he calmed Peter's overthinking mind.

He looked up at Auggie, and was about to say thank you when Sophia suddenly spoke. Peter didn't particularly hate the girl. It's just that Sophia spoke her mind again without any filters, and said the word murderer for two times already. Peter suddenly felt like he was being judged.

"Mostly, I guess we'll just wait and see. You're fine, I'm sure," Sophia said, as if she had known what would Peter feel. He looked at her, and thought how complex Sophia's character was. He just can't read her at all.

Finally, Nellie spoke, and caught Peter's attention away from his thoughts of Sophia. Another girl that was hard to comprehend, at least for Peter. He just couldn't tell if the girl was actually serious about what she says.

When Sophia answered, Peter watched her, and truly listened. As she told her story, Peter tried to recall if he had some instances like she had. Experiences that showed signs of his power. He tried working with his memories, but found none other than what had happened to Karl. "I had that too," he said with low voice, "The outburst, I mean. There was this urge inside me that just wanted to go out...I-I probably don't make any sense," he added, and looked at Auggie with expectation that the man could understand him.

Ravenclaw Ravenclaw Red_Delta Red_Delta boo. boo.

"What is he doing? Why is he here?" Edna demanded, hopping up on the stool so she could get a better view through the one-way mirror. "The little boy, why is he talking like that?"

"Who, Peter?" Cam sighed, having unceremoniously dropped the wrong Sam off and thrown a box of pizza rolls at him as she drove away. He wasn't exactly a threat, and he was obviously all talk, so memory modification didn't seem necessary. "E, he's just a kid."

Edna raised an eyebrow at her. "So were we both. Do you remember?"

Cam didn't really want to remember her first encounters with Edna. "Anyway," she said loudly. "We just need supersuits. That's it." She paused. "And no repeats." Edna had been significantly less able back then, and the first combat outfit she'd made Cam had—how to put it?—spontaneously combusted.

Edna stood on tiptoes, eyes narrowing behind oversized glasses as she stared at Winnie, then gave a dismissive wave. "I never look back, darling. It distracts from the now."

"You brought it up," Cam pointed out.

"Why is she dressed like that?" Edna asked, and used the pencil in her hand to jab it in Nellie's direction. "Is this a nudist convention?"

"She didn't have time to get clothes," Cam explained patiently. It was still rather distracting to the entire room, but Nellie was proving to be the sort to get flustered and forget how to socially function. Remembering to wear clothes in a high-pressure situation must be an arduous task.

Another eyebrow raise from the designer. Edna turned her eagle-eyed gaze on Sophia. "That one. She can run?"

Cam nodded. "And produce forcefields."

Edna whipped out a notebook and began scribbling so quickly her hand and pencil became a blur. Cam tried to subtly turn up the volume on the speakers so she could listen in properly, but Edna said, "I can't hear it, darling. Turn it to 50." Rolling her eyes, Cam obliged as Sophia stumbled through a not at all consoling tangent.

...I mean, who knows, maybe they want murderers on the team.

"Murderers?" Edna's face lit up. "Ha! You did not tell me you had fallen in with the mafia—"

"Enough, E," Cam said sharply.

... Mostly I guess we'll just wait and see. You're fine, I'm sure.

"Well, is he fine?" Edna questioned slyly, casting Cam a sidelong glance. "You tell me, Camilla."

"Go back to drawing," Cam snapped.

Of course Edna didn't listen. Pushing her glasses up onto the bridge of her nose, she crossed her arms, notepad and pencil still in hand. "And what is your plan, with these children?"

"I don't know," Cam said tightly. She had an inkling. But she wasn't even sure yet. It was complicated, and the threats hadn't been confirmed anyway.

"Oh, the nudist is speaking," Edna commented calmly, then shrugged and went back to her sketch.

...I guess it could be increased metabolism or something; I can eat a whole bag of M&Ms in one sitting and I'm talking about the party size bags.

Cam squeezed her eyes shut briefly, in actual physical pain. This Nellie girl was sweet, but Cam could only pray to the powers that be that the so-called nudist's social ineptitude wouldn't impact her performance.

"Metabolism," Edna scoffed, and gestured to Cam. "You know a thing or two about that. You've looked like a bowtruckle since you were ten years old."

Cam frowned. "A what?"

"Harry Potter? You have never read it? I knew there was something fishy about you." Edna shook her head, clucking disapprovingly. "I fear your life has become... drab. Devoid of meaning." She gesticulated dramatically with her pencil.

Cam glowered slightly. "Because I haven't read Harry Potter? Look, E, I'm..." Losing my mind. Insane. Already dead inside. "Anyway, John should be here soon."

"Oh?" Edna cocked an eyebrow yet again. "Are we on a first name basis now?"

"It's nothing," Cam defended herself immediately. "Milligan. Whatever."

"And does he call you Cam?"

"Be quiet, E."

Edna nodded sagely. "The little boy is talking."

...There was this urge inside me that just wanted to go out...I-I probably don't make any sense.

"You don't," Edna confirmed. Peter couldn't hear her (thankfully). "Shame, shame. And your nephew?"

"I don't know him that well yet," Cam admitted quietly. It was still somewhat uncomfortable—painful—looking at Auggie and seeing her brother. She couldn't tell exactly what his temperament was like, but she was already inexplicably attached to, and defensive of, the young man.

"Charles has not called, I presume?" Edna asked keenly, though her voice had softened.

"I don't want to talk about it," Cam replied firmly. "Enough, E."

"You will eventually," Edna professed in an obnoxious singsongy voice, pursing her lips. Then she grinned and held up the design. "What do you think?"

Last edited:
The trip was long, but Samuel had come prepared. Stuffed in his bag had been snacks, drinks, and books, plus the folder the man hae handed him. He looked it over, not terribly surprised as he had expected some kind of crazy shit, but was still intrigued. He had not an inkling of what his "abilities" would consist of, but he was ready to find out. Would they have to cut him open to activate them? Would they train him? Could he become Batman?

Wait - Batman didn't have powers. Shit.

As Samuel puzzled over these important questions, the limo he had transferred to arrived at some large facility, which looked slightly intimidating. He practically threw himself out the car and walked briskly inside, the instructions of the the man fresh in his mind. He had no hesitation in walking in the door specified, his bag slung over his shoulder and a small snippet of something being hummed on his lips.

There were five others inside, which Samuel hadn't expected, but he wasn't fazed. What was this, a meet and greet? That was fine by him. As the people inside had been talking, he was silent as he leaned against the wall, casting a look at everyone.

~~~

Winnie was interested. The group had begun to talk about what they thought their abilities could be, and it seemed as though some had a good idea of what it could be. As for herself, she had been musing about that ever since she had been on her way way here. She had concluded that her powers consisted of exploding birthday cakes and burning bullies, but she was open to suggestion.

"You know... I hurt someone once, but I never touched them. There was, like, a burn there, where they were hurt. I think I'm fucking Lava Girl." Winnie chuckled to herself, leaning back in the chair as she muttered aloud her thoughts. As with everything else she had done that day, she was interrupted by the arrival of yet another boy. This one was extremely pale with fiery red hair - she assumed him to be the new Samuel. Just like almost everyone else, he didn't seem too worried about his current predicament, and instead had a rather pleasant look on his face.

Ravenclaw Ravenclaw Red_Delta Red_Delta Afigitis Afigitis

A new kid, a redhead, came in right as Winnie was done making her weird comment. So far, all Sophia had seen Winnie do was sit in the corner looking bitter and talking more to herself than anyone else. Well, at least she wasn't like old Sam. And hopefully she'd be seen and not heard.

"Hey!" Sophia said brightly, jumping to her feet. "What's up? I'm Sophia, and you must be the person who's replacing Sam, who was horrible. What did the guy tell you? Come on, sit down," she continued earnestly, "we can fill you in on a bunch."

tumblr_inline_nsp5v6aF0Y1sir8ad_250.gif

Sophia glanced around her; no one seemed about to jump in, although she talked so fast and over people that it never really seemed to her that anyone would jump in. "Well, I can tell you what we know at least. We aren't really sure why we're here, but it's probably serious—fun, though, at least I hope. What do you think about all of this? You think we're going to get to fight? I'd like to fight."

boo. boo. Red_Delta Red_Delta

"What do you think about all of this? You think we're going to get to fight? I'd like to fight," Sophia bombarded the new boy with her questions. Auggie was very relieved he had arrived while she was distracted. He wasn't sure he would hold up under that kind of questioning.

"Give the guy a second to breathe," Auggie told Sophia, slightly chuckling as he did. "I'm not sure any of us, besides you, are ready for the idea of fighting. I mean, one second you're a regular kid getting ready for college and the next thing you know you're a superpowered mutant. I don't want to make any presumptions, but I for one am not looking forward to fighting. I'm definitely more of a science guy. My powers would be useless fighting; I would just keep healing my opponents on accident. Do you think I'd be able to work as a scientist?"

Ravenclaw Ravenclaw boo. boo.

Last edited:
Peter felt embarrassed after he spoke. How could he expect that they would understand him, when he didn't understand what he said either. But it wasn't like he could really explain what had happened to him. He just felt it, and for him, feelings were one of the hardest things to explain.

As soon as Winnie finished her speech, a new guy came in. He had red hair and pale skin. For a moment, Peter wondered if he was some kind of an actor or an artist. The new guy had that kind of aura, at least to Peter.

He wasn't surprised when Sophia engaged the guy, and asked him question after question. The new guy didn't look surprised at all by Sophia, and seemed way better than the first Samuel. Peter was actually kind of glad that the first Samuel was a mistake, and that this Samuel seemed to be more approachable.

Peter watched Auggie with a sudden admiration as he spoke. As he had expected of the man, Auggie simply used his words perfectly, and reasoned with Sophia to make Samuel comfortable before anything else.

"You will be," Peter answered Auggie's question, and looked at him. His answer felt so out of place, Auggie didn't even ask for his opinion, and was talking to Samuel. But Peter just felt like Auggie deserved an honest answer, "You being a scientist, I mean," he added, before he looked at the floor awkwardly. "At least, I think so."

Ravenclaw Ravenclaw boo. boo. Red_Delta Red_Delta

Last edited:
Auggie smiled Peter, thanking him with a nod. "My adoptive brothers used to make me play the medic when they had 'fights'. I think they meant it as a kind of insult but I really enjoyed it. I was never one for the actual fighting though," Auggie noted. "I wonder who they expect us to fight. Do you think it'll be a vigilante type of thing or more of an Avengers strategy?"

Auggie hadn't addressed his question to anyone specifically but he still looked around the group expectantly. He glanced at the new boy and realized that in trying to save him from Sophia's questions, he had launched into a tangent of his own.

"I'm sorry, I've probably confused you further," Auggie apologized. "I'm Auggie. What's your name?"

boo. boo. Afigitis Afigitis Ravenclaw Ravenclaw

Samuel was patient. He waited until everyone had spoken and got out what they needed to get out, then considered his reply. Sophia was definitely talkative, and Auggie had things to say as well. There were two other girls in the room, along with a slip of a boy. Samuel crossed his arms and gave a thoughtful grin.

"All the info I got was from a pamphlet. No one said much of anything to me. I'll stand, thanks, and I am curious, albeit excited. Not sure about fighting." Samuel answered quickly and concisely, taking a large breath after he finished. "I'm Samuel August. Call me... Samuel. Pleasure." His Scottish accent was smooth and bouncy, reflecting his own personality. "I... Uh, couldn't help but overhead you all. You have ideas of what your abilities are? I've never had any ideas of any of this since a few hours ago."

Ravenclaw Ravenclaw Red_Delta Red_Delta

Last edited:
"Good job," Cam said drily to Milligan when he showed up.

"In my defense—" he started, before Edna Mode swooped in out of nowhere and started attacking him with a rolled up magazine. Of course Cam had invited her early.

"Pull—yourself—together!" Edna shouted, still at it. "We have a world to save! Children to—"

"E!" Cam said sharply, grabbing the makeshift weapon and giving the designer a little shove towards the one-way mirror. She turned towards Milligan. "You're positive this is the right one?"

He nodded. It was still a little suspicious how easily the young man had come with him, but then again they could use "easy" around here. Speaking of. "How have they been?" he asked, nodding at the mirror.

"Like children, darling, like children," Edna cut in, "but of course we could expect nothing less."

Cam expanded, "Sophia's running her mouth; Nellie is still in a bikini, which apparently is the focal point of everyone who sets foot in the room; Winnie has proclaimed herself 'fucking Lava Girl'; Peter is..."

"A little boy," Edna prompted.

"Well, that. He has some issues to work out. Auggie seems nearly as socially awkward as Nellie, but Samuel has diffused the tension a bit. I think." Cam gazed at Milligan bleakly, then sat down wearily in her chair. "What are we going to do?"

Edna hopped off the stool and marched over, thankfully sans magazine. "Train. Fight. Win! And then the two of you can get married, don't think I haven't seen the faces you've been making this entire time—"

"Edna!" Cam admonished. Was she blushing?

"Anyway," Milligan put in, frowning at Edna's smirk. "We have research to do. I just need another day or two undercover."

"Ah, how was the suit?" Edna inquired keenly, grabbing the lapel of Milligan's jacket and letting the elastic material snap back, stinging his collarbone. He winced.

"It was great, E," he said placatingly.

"You still smell like sweat," Edna commented. "But so did Superman... ach, he was a pain to work with."

Milligan shook his head and directed his attention at the mirror, where Auggie was introducing himself. Peter looked mortified, though Milligan was starting to suspect that was the guy's default mood.

"Vigilantes," Edna scoffed. "Avengers. Ha! Did you know that she has not read Harry Potter?" she added, turning to Milligan as if he was planning to date Cam and such a shortcoming was somehow a dealbreaker.

"Why does that matter?" he and Cam said simultaneously.

Edna's grin grew. "It doesn't. Or does it?" She swept past them and stood akimbo atop the table. "We will train these children!"

"Young adults," Cam corrected, "and careful about using the word 'we'."

"Very well, very well," Edna acquiesced, rolling her eyes.

"When are we going to talk to them?" Milligan said, looking at Cam.

She got to her feet. "Now," she said bracingly, and walked to the door.

"I've never had any ideas of any of this since a few hours ago," Samuel told the group. Nellie nodded in agreement. This sounded more like her situation. All the others had some kind of clue or experience that hinted towards their power. Nellie, on the other hand, was spectacularly ordinary. She got decent grades, she was mediocre at sports, and could barely function in social situations.

"Is anyone else getting fed up with this wait?" Nellie asked. "I'm actually getting a tiny bit irritated. Also, I really need to use the restroom. So if someone could come and move this thing along, I would greatly appreciate it." Nellie looked around the room, trying to find something to indicate that they were being watched.

Sophia

"You think you're irritated?" Sophia crossed her arms. "How do you think I feel? I'm out of Twinkies, and Doritos, and all I have left is a damn granola bar."

Before anyone could respond, a door which had previously blended into the chrome walls opened and Milligan emerged, followed by a youngish looking pretty woman with dark hair. (Sophia really was the best at creative descriptions.)

"Hi," Sophia said, jumping to her feet and hugging a surprised and then disgruntled Milligan. "Do you have food?"

"No," he said as he pried her arms off of him. Then he addressed Nellie, whose last comment had not gone unheard. "You can use the bathroom once we're done."

"I'm Magnussen," the woman cut in brusquely. "I have recruited the six of you. Let me explain what will happen from here.

"I'm sure you have questions, as based on your speculations—some of which were on the mark and some of which were very off." She'd been listening in? That gave Sophia the creeps. Just a little. "At any rate. You have been incredibly patient, particularly after J—Milligan's mixup"—she cast him a disparaging look; he appeared suitably sheepish—"and we will of course give you time to settle in."

"Settle in?" Sophia interrupted loudly. "We're staying here?"

The expression on Magnussen's face screamed "I knew this was going to happen but I was clinging to the last vestiges of hope that all of this would go smoothly and now that's out the window". This was going to be permanent? How else were people supposed to react to that?

Granted, Sophia had never been exceptionally attached to her parents—just Ewan, for whom she would fight tooth and nail to be able to contact—and she was about to go off to college anyway. Still... what?

"We'll explain everything now if you'd like to come with us. Leave your things," Magnussen added, motioning for everyone to stand. She pressed a button on the remote at her waist and another door slid open, giving way to a large elevator shaft.

boo. boo. Red_Delta Red_Delta Afigitis Afigitis

Auggie stood from the lumpy chair and set down his bag next to him. His aunt and the new man seemed to be answering Nellie and Sophie's remarks of irritation. "Will we be getting our stuff back? I'd rather not have to wear this outfit for the remainder of our stay and I doubt that Nellie would be okay with that," Auggie inquired as he stepped towards the elevator shaft.
******​
Nellie nodded her agreement with Auggie as he questioned Magnussen's directions. Nellie was yet to stand from the chair. The leather of the chair had heated as she had been sitting and had caused her thighs to sweat. When she stood, there would most likely be a marking on the chair from her sweaty thighs.

"I was actually wondering if you had any spare clothing," Nellie confessed. "I didn't have any time to grab clothes. Mr. Milligan wasn't exactly patient when he came to get me. Also, do I call you Mr. Milligan? It sounds super strange, but I couldn't think of anything else."

Peter gave a quick glance at Auggie, and saw him smile and nod at him. He smiled back, and was glad that Auggie didn't thought of him as someone creepy. He listened to Auggie, and thought of himself as a superhero. If he was super in any way, it would be because of his awkwardness, and obviously that wouldn't help anyone. He didn't really thought about why he was chosen because his mind was preoccupied with other matters, but if he could really save people with his power, he would gladly take the chance.

"I... Uh, couldn't help but overhead you all. You have ideas of what your abilities are? I've never had any ideas of any of this since a few hours ago." Samuel said in his Scottish accent. Peter looked at the guy with acknowledgement. Even though Peter had experienced what his power was, it just happened recently that he still couldn't believe it. Everything that had happened were all too fast, and foreign to him.

"Is anyone else getting fed up with this wait?" Nellie suddenly asked. It had been a while since he had arrived, and could empathize with her feelings a little bit. When he saw what Nellie did, he looked around the room as well. He had the feeling that they were being watched too in some way.

Sophia caught his attention again when she spoke. She was smaller than the other females in the room, but her presence was way stronger than the others. Even if she was a bit aggressive, at least for Peter, he couldn't stop himself to look at her whenever she spoke. Her presence was too strong to be ignored.

But before anyone could react to her words, a door opened, and two people came in. Peter could recognize both, and felt himself tense a little. The woman who introduced herself as Magnussen, seem to be the one in command of the place. Her tone and aura, projects her superiority. Peter just watched silently, but Sophia thought and felt otherwise.

"We're staying here?" Sophia asked quite loudly. Peter had the hint that they would stay for a while but permanently didn't crossed his mind. Peter didn't actually mind if it was permanent, but he would like to check on Alice once in a while.

When Auggie mentioned Nellie, Peter glanced at her. He really wanted to lend her his jacket but Sophia had already declined his offer. She must be cold, and uncomfortable.

"I was actually wondering if you had any spare clothing," Nellie said truthfully. Peter realized that he was in the similar situation as Nellie. He didn't brought anything with him but his jacket, and if they had to stay in the place, he needed spare clothes as well.

"I think I need spare clothes too. I wasn't able to bring anything with me," Peter said after Nellie spoke, and stood up. "I mean...if I need to stay as well like the others."

Ravenclaw Ravenclaw boo. boo. Red_Delta Red_Delta

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back