• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Shore House [jersey shore inspired; looking for people!]

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜

5bbb447f5ffb23cc8889920edf179898.png

Rules
1. Be polite and respectful. If you can't manage this, you will be kicked, and YC will be killed off. (ha.)
2. No rushing people for replies. I'd like this RP to last and people hate being rushed. But at the same time, I want this roleplay to be active, so if you aren't going to be active, please do not express interest or make a CS. I get that things come up, that's not what I'm talking about.
3. Quality over quantity. No one liners. There is a 2 paragraph minimum per post.
5. This is NOT first come, first serve.
6. Romance isn't a must, but it's encouraged/enjoyed by most. (Note, I said most). But don't break RPN's rules.

Requirements
1. LITERACY and GRAMMAR are must-knows. As previously stated, quality over quantity, though there is a 2 paragraph minimum per post.
2. Be mature. Not saying this RP is going to break RPN's rules, but i'm saying there may be mature topics/triggers. Do not bash anyone's character or anything like that.
3. On the topic of triggers, please be respectful. Do some research if you have to. Triggers are nothing to take lightly, and if someone gets upset, don't bash them for getting upset. Warn us if your post or character has triggers/trigger warnings.
4. If you have an issue with someone, come to me first. Or be a big person and actually talk to them about it.
5. Romance is awesome, but don't force it on anyone. That's not cool.

Plot
So, it's been a while since I've done one of these. I'm looking for a casual yet detailed roleplay, meaning I don't want it to be super plot heavy but I want detailed RPers. Two paragraphs per post (yes I know I've already said this).

The plot is loosely based off of Jersey Shore. So even if you hate the show, goodie, there won't be anyone here playing Snooki. But the idea of a party house at the Jersey Shore? I'm totally down to RP that.

This RP will allow FOUR girls (one of them will be me) and FOUR males. I do NOT have predetermined roles for this, so use your imagination. And try to have some variety, people! The characters will be eight strangers coming together in one house for the summer. And again, not first come first serve, so if I have like three apps for one type of character (i.e.; a wild child party loving girl) I might go with something else if it's available. That's why variety is important!

Get ready for drinking, parties, and fun!

tumblr_mzaq81YXPE1rfjkvyo1_500.gif
landscape-1492950404-giphy-2.gif
jersey+shore.gif

NIGHT_Fachada.jpg

links: ♫. Interest Check | ♫. In Character RP | ♫. Out of Character Chat | ♫. Character Sheets
coding;allrightsreserved deer deer

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back