• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Shining Light of Tomorrow(Magical Knight RP)

TheHappyPikachu said:
My First character is on team B (the one that's currently a cat...) and my other one(The boy that turns into a girl when splashed with water), is kinda dangling around (currently in character development with group B but probably gonna go to the new one).
Okay, I'll be with you in the new one.

RoyalPhoenix32 said:
Yay, Alya gets students!
Be warned, Renki isn't exactly normal.. If he's splashed by cold water he turns into a girl and if she get's splashed by warm water she'll turn into a guy... (Also close relationship with team B) but I'm looking forward to being your student!! @Newtype @RoyalPhoenix32 @Lunaire @yumiyukifan1 @Plushie

If your talking about the new group with Alya nothing yet i just introduced Vince and waiting for RoyalPhoenix's reply.

@Wings

And wings didnt we rp together before i dont remember what rp it was just remember your name.

Ninja God]If your talking about the new group with Alya nothing yet i just introduced Vince and waiting for RoyalPhoenix's reply. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5032-wings/ said:
@Wings[/URL]

And wings didnt we rp together before i dont remember what rp it was just remember your name.
Hmm maybe an experiments one. Your name looks familiar too.

RoyalPhoenix32 said:
Ah...Should we poke Wings and see if her character is anywhere close to Alya and Vince?
I just came back from a wedding and yeah she's close.

Anyone on?, I need my comment answered Please! (Sorry!!,Time-Difference Question) @Newtype @Wings

TheHappyPikachu said:
Anyone on?, I need my comment answered Please! (Sorry!!,Time-Difference Question) @Newtype @Wings
Time difference? You're about...12 hours ahead of me I think, If that's what you're asking.

h..hello? (sorry all the RP are being really quiet right now and I wanna break from homework...) can someone respond please!! and sorry, once again for saying this (' :) )(:3) @Newtype @Aura Of Twilight @RoyalPhoenix32

Wait so I'm on the other team right? Getting confused sense everything always happens when I'm gone :I.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back