• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Shifters

"Ah I see, well, you have my help should you need it" he smiled and then he too laughed at the site before him. "Seems the wolf doesn't like our bird friend" he chuckled

Venice gasped and tried to get away from his grip, but he was way stronger than her. She glared at him, thinking of ways to end his life.

Dawn smiles nods agreeing, "It seems so."

She smiles, "Phenex, let the poor girl go." She goes up the wolf and introduces herself, "I'm Dawn."

Venice looked up at Dawn. She raised an eyebrow. "Hale, Venice Hale," she replied cautiously. She then continued to glare at the phoenix shifter, apparently called 'Phenex'.

Dawn shrugs as she goes and sits on the floor near Shizen and Winter.

"Leon? What did he do? Will you help protect me from him?" Winter gasped her eyes widening.

" He's trying to kill me. I stole from his food stores. My little sister told."

Dawn looks at her, "We need to track him down first in order to protect you."

Phenex let go of hale and leans against the wall and says "yea I want to know to and are you sure you don't want me to heal that gash you have"

"Apparently Winter thought it would be a great idea to steal food from the brother who hates her. Well now, he found out and is trying to kill her."

Phenex goes up to winter and took off the bandages and looked at the gash and takes out his hand and he takes out a knife and cuts his hand and let's the blood go into winters gash and the gash starts to fizzle and heal up while Phenex puts his knife away while his hand heals.

@SnowyCatFeathers

" Yowch! What'd you do that for? Woah! It's healed! Thanks!" grinned Winter.

" So what are we gonna do about Leon? He has this group of lions called The Great Roar. They are really strong. They beat me up once. Leon's second in command, Thomas, actually killed someone once. I watched it." she shuddered. " It was scary."

"I don't know quit yet and you didn't tell me about The great Roar before."

"Erm, not really. I want to know about Venice and Leon. Venice, why are you trying to find him?" Winter asked, shaking her head and looking at the wolf shifter. @LeSoraAmari

" Hey Dawn, another shifter is out there, one like me with golden wings. I just saw her from the window. She's watching the us I think. Phenex, can you not go out and scare her? Like you did with Venice? And Robert, let's not attack this time. " laughed Winter. She opened the door, shifted into her leopard form and bounded towards the newcomer.

Geez! So many shifters! I wonder why so many are around! Winter thought, shaking her head and trotting to the leopard.

" Hey. Who are you? What's your name?" Winter called, cocking her head and grinning kindly.

Venice was...confused. "Who's Leon?" She said. She had no idea what this lady was talking about. She then narrowed her eyes. "He did not scare me! I heard him coming from a mile away," she added.

Venice growled, annoyed. If she hasn't already eaten, she would've eaten Winter. She glanced up at Phenex. "Will you PLEASE let me go? It's uncomfortable," she said, raising an eyebrow as he still had a grip on her.

@Aqua

Legacy silently slinked around in the shadows, hoping not to be noticed quite yet. She settled in a shadowy place, her black pelt blending in perfectly.

Winter sniffed the air, thinking, Wait, is that TWO scents? What the heck? She added towards the other snow leopard, but aware that there MIGHT be another shifter around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back