• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Shifters

Phenex puts his arm down and says "don't you want to wait for your friend as well" he says with a monotone voice and starts to follow them.

Dawn smiles back and starts going into the house following Winter, "Winter are you okay?" Dawn looks at her worried.

Winter walked toward the house, then open the door and walked in. " Hey. NO fighting. Truce."

" Yea, I guess, except for the large gash on my face. " she flashed a look Shizen. " Thanks."

Dawn shrugs going into the house, "I don't fight unless attacked or challenged." Dawn starts turning on the lights and gets a first aid kit.

Phenex looked at the girl walking in and says "we already did and do you need help with that gash I'm excpirienced with wounds"

Shizen looked at Winter. "Ah, I apologise about that" he smiled at her and then shrugged as he turned to Dawn "I try not to fight at all.. But sometimes it is provoked"

Venice padded through the woods, the tip of her tail twitching. Her jaws were slightly parted and her senses were alert for any danger. She thought she scented smoke and looked up as smoke clouds filled the sky.

She tilted her head curiously and padded along, towards the smoke. It soon vanished, and Venice was slightly confused. Nevertheless, she continued making her way past trees and across the undergrowth.

Her white pelt almost glowed against the darker surroundings, and her eyes shone like blue moons. She scented prey, but hesitated. She shook it off, and dropped into a crouch.

She crept into a clearing to see a squirrel, nibbling on a chestnut, near the roots of a tree. She bunched her hind legs and leaped, dead silent. She landed on the squirrel and finished it off with a bite to it's neck.

Yet another successful kill. She couldn't help herself. I'm probably going to regret this, she thought before she raised her muzzle to the sky, letting out a long, beautiful howl.

@anyone

Phenex heard something and said "I got to go check on something" and went out of the cabin and transformed into a mini version of the pheonix and flys off going towards the howl and landing on a tree over the wolf that let the howl out and said "hey what's the noise about"

@SnowFeather

Venice heard a voice and turned her head to glare at the phoenix. "That depends, what are you staring at," she replied with a smirk. She lashed her tail once and twitched her ears.

@Aqua

Phenex was on the tree and started to sit and said "oh I was staring at you that's who and yes it will depend" as he looked down to her.

Dawn nods at Shizen, "Usually, I tried to keep hidden since this was basically a safe house." Dawn gets a wet warm towel and lightly puts it against the gash of Winters face. "Hold this get there for now while I get some bandages."

@SnowyCatFeathers @LeSoraAmari

Venice scoffed. "Couldn't help myself, that a good reason enough?" she replied as she sat down, her eyes glowing.

Phenex looked at her with his crimson red eyes and said "there's more shifters in a cabin north of here if you want to come just follow" he said as he turned into his mini pheonix and flew off saying "come on slow poke" and kept flying.

@SnowFeather

She nods, "I know, but I think Phenex got it."

"A wolf shifter... It wouldn't surprise me if this wolf was sly.. Ah, we shall see." He sighed and sat down on a chair, holding his katana which was still sheathed. "What do we do now?"

Venice thought it over, and shrugged. She followed him, and when he called her slow, she quickened her pace, passing him easily.

She looks at Shizen and at Winter, "Before the attack, I was going to track down a shifter named Leon."

Phenex looked at the wolf going past him and speeds up landing on her head and says "watch out for the trees I burned and go past them and you'll be at the cabin" he said smirking.

@SnowFeather

Venice glanced up at the phoenix and growled under her breath, but didn't shake him off. She did as he said, but once they reached the cabin, she threw him off.

@Aqua

After they reached the cabin Phenex was thrown off he could understand he didn't like people riding him without permission and he transformed into his human form and said to the wolf "after you" and opened the door to the cabin letting a nice breeze in that felt good to him but he doesn't know about the others.

LeSoraAmari said:
Dawn had his concentration, "A shifter called Leon? What does he shift into?" He asked curiously.
(A lion xD )

Venice hesitated, but shifted into her human form. Her blonde locks fell down her back and shoulders, and her blue eyes shone. She walked up to the door, but no further.

"He's a white lion and Winter's brother." Dawn looks at the wolf throwing the bird off him and bites back a laugh.

As soon as she reached the door Phenex grabbed her and pulled her in gently and says "guys this is who I found" and smiles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back