• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Shifters

She stayed comfortable during the run. She preened her wings along the way, at one point hold it up in his face, blocking his view of the path ahead.

Victor's view suddenly got blocked and he had to hold the gryphon girl with only one hand as he swatted the wings away, "Hey! Could you not do that? I'll run into a tree if you block my view" He kept running, keeping an eye on both the path and the girl now, in case she'd come up with any other tricks.

After a couple of minutes of running he could finally see the town that he'd left, "Well, here we are" He gestured with his arm, "It's nothing grand, but it's something"

Victor decided to go to the inn since the long run had made him cold and he expected the gryphon to feel the same. As he entered the inn he took a seat by an empty table and put his newfound friend on the chair next to him and then leaned back in the chair, not only had the run made him cold, but it had also drained a lot of his stamina.

Ben Followed as quietly as his size enabled him, watching the gryphon and boy intently.

eventually shifting into his human form and pouncing on the boy and bird-thing, swatting the gryphon and holding the boy down with a fierce grin on his face.

Victor became startled by the unexpected attack, he eventually saw that it was a boy who'd jumped at him and he stopped flailing "Hey, what are you doing?" He looked over at the gryphon girl, who he hadn't gotten a name from yet, to look that she was ok, she was lying on the floor but didn't seem to be hurt. "Let go of me" He wasn't struggling however he was annoyed at the boy, who seemed to be a bit younger than himself.

Victor looked at the boy in even more confusion, "What kind of question is that? I should ask you that if anything, you're the one who just attacked me and my friend for no reason, and could you stop screaming please, and stop shaking me" The boy was really starting to piss Victor off, his agrresive behaviour was completely unnecessary.

Victor sat back up, "Thank you, now may I ask, who are you and why did you assault me and my friend?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back