• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Shelter: LGBTQ RP

Samuel was surprised Lucas followed but didnt show it, though he was more surprised by the hand holding not feeling comfortable with this sort of touching. He shook the hand off his and placed his hands in his pockets. "Yep, once again the rainbow house provides a B&B for you after your lovers spat with you sugar daddy." he said sarcasticly."And yes, i am still harping on that."

Lucas looked up at Samuel and put his now dangling hand into his pocket. He was actually kind of upset that Samuel had let go. It wasn't like he was trying to flirt with Samuel. It was supposed to be a way to thank him. Then of course he brought up Dan again and made it seem like Lucas was using the Rainbow House and their resources. Lucas sighed and started walking faster. "Fine," he said,"I'll check in on Leon and go home...the only reason I was out tonight was so I get money to buy Christmas presents for you and the rest of the staff. Dan doesn't give me money...he buys my things for him. He thinks I'll buy drugs with it. I don't smoke weed and tobacco all the time...I'm not some druggie."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryker's anxiety went back to its normal state, and his shaking became more noticable. He knew he had to make friends here but why so soon? He only met two people and he guessed they ran the house but he has to talk to other people?! Oh gosh this wasnt okay, Ryker began digging his nails into his wrists and bluntly smiled at the boy never looking into his eyes and just looked down at the floor.

Zavior rose an eyebrow running a hand through his dark messy hair plastering a smirk to his soft lips.

"What's up with you?" He asked simply taking the cigarette out of his mouth looking Ryker up and down then bit his lower lip.

"Why is someone hot like you nervous around a guy like me?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

@Verrici

Last edited by a moderator:
"Right presents and quite hypocritical of old Dan considering his a drunk."He said in tone that said he wasnt sure whether to believe that. Lucas may not like Samuel is treating him with suspicious but he needed to be taught how his action can be looked at. He sighed though after a moment thought, he didnt want to alienate the boy but help him. "Look you can say, i am just saying we have seen cas...People in your situation in the past, we have seen were it can lead and dont want this to happen to you."

Ryker didnt even have to look up to slightly blush a bit but he couldnt say anything as his heart raced. His shaking became greater and he clawed the couch beneath him trying to get the fea rout. Ryker's eyes darted around without his head moving. Being in a new place made him on edge and it didn't help when people tried conversing with him. He accidentally moved his head to the direction of the voice and say Zavior. He blushed harder and shot up suddenly walking into the library/classroom.

Zavior stood there confused as he ran off into the library. He shook his head trying not to laugh.

"Cute guys are always the sluts" he muttered to himself then ran a hand through his hair.

"He'll get used to me" he added leaning back on the couch kicking his feet up on the arm rest of the couch. He pulled out the bottle of whiskey from his jacket and headed up stairs into one of the empty room plopped himself on the ground then took several chugs.

@Verrici

Humming Ketra jumped on the bus and after paying took a seat in the back. He liked it in the back as it wasn't as crowded as the front. Munching on his chocolate he flashed Ziggy a smoke."Anything you want to do first zigzag?"

ZIGGY

Ziggy shook his head "no, not exactly." he answered. There wasn't much he knew that he could do at the zoo, let alone anything he wanted to do. "what about you?" he asked, slouching back deep into his bus seat. staying up all night was starting to take its toll on Ziggy, he was beginning to feel very tired. It was nothing he couldn't push through though.

ALO

Alo had watched the whole scene between the two other boys take place, it hardly seemed like they knew he was there at all. He shook his head when he heard the comment the boy with the darker hair made once the other boy left. "well aren't you nice..." he mumbled under his breath. The other boy started to chug down nearly an entire bottle and it only caused Alo to shake his head even more. He wasn't one to judge the choices other people made, but when those choices compromised someones health he didn't like it. "i don't think you've drank nearly enough yet." he said in a hushed sassy tone.

FRANKY

Franky kept following the sidewalk for a while until she finally ended up back at the rainbow house. She smiled and greeted the volunteers and other residents she saw as she passed them on her way upstairs.

Zavior looked up at the boy and stood to his feet. "Why are you talking to me?" He asked in a rude manner "I can drink as much as I want okay? And I don't need someone like you to sass me so shoo" he said pointing towards the door.

"Or you can man up and drink like a sad man" he muttered raising an eyebrow liking the kids attitude.

ALO

Alo smirked and laughed,everything that came out of this guys mouth sounded so rude, it was amusing. "Why am I talking to you? Because I feel like it, that's why." he said answering the boys initial question. "And I don't want to leave, so I guess I'm going to have to take your second option." he added getting up from his seat.

ZIGGY

Ziggy nodded, if Ketra wanted to go see snakes, by all means that would be what they did first. "okay, we'll do that first." he yawned, leaning his head against the window.

Ziggy gave Ketra a lazy thumbs up, his eyelids becoming extremely heavy. he dosed off for a second, but jolted up awake as soon as he realized it. "im really tired Ketra, but dont let me fall asleep okay." he told him.

"i guess... Just do whatever you want to. it doesn't really matter anyway." Ziggy yawned, messing with his hair.

"Okay." Ziggy mumbled in a barely audible tone. He continued to stare out the window and dose off periodically for the remainder of the bus ride.

Humming Ketra gazed out the window for the remainer of the bus ride. Soon he spotted the gates to the zoo and woke Ziggy up. "Yo zigzag wake up. Were here."

"Five more minutes... Wait, we're here already.." Ziggy said groggily opening up his eyes. He got up off his seat and headed over to the doors.

Ketra giggled and followed Ziggy to the gates of the zoo. There they got their tickers and headed in. "Come on." Ketra urged grabbing Ziggy's arm to tug him toward the building they kept snakes and lizards. "After we see the snakes and stuff do you want to grab a bite to eat?"

With a deep sign Skyler lifted his head from his pillow, his lean fingered hands pulling the scratchy quilt away from his shirtless body as his light eyes squinted to adjust to the bright lights inside of the bunks. Serves him right for sleeping during the day. The irishman lowered his head before climbing completely out of the lower bed of one of the many bunk beds. He picked up one of his tattered @ScarsOfWonderland )

He might head over to the pier, grab a smoke and maybe a drink or two with the rent boys that hung around those parts. Sounded alright to him. He then proceeded to pull on his black vans, so old they look more brown and turned to walk to the pier. (@wonderboy1234 )

It was nicks second night on the streets. Just a few days ago he was living in a mansion with anything a kid could want at his disposal. His family was very wealthy and he had loving parents or well he thought he did. Just 2 days ago nick built up enough courage to finally tell his parents his secret and you know what happened. They were disgusted and kicked him out of the house. Now Nick was living on the streets with no one just himself. Nick was wearing very nice American eagle brand clothes and a brand new pair of Nikes he had just bought this past weekend. He certainly did not look like a kid who was living on the streets but he was. Last night he slept on a bench at the park now tonight he was at done place called the pier. He heard about it, but was a little nervous about going there. When he got there he saw a lot of boys a lot of cute boys in the area trying to sell themselves for tonight. A lot of them started to hook and holler at nick. He sighed and went over to a bench and say down. He thought about maybe joining them so he could make money. At this point he didn't know what to do.

Lucas was walking with Samuel and he glared at the man. He scoffed and shook his head,"You don't live with Dan...you only know the bad things he's done to me. He's done more good with me than bad. He's a better man than my father and Leon is a better man than Dan. You are somewhere...I don't know you're a step above my father but you're too do judgmental to be Leon," Lucas said.

@ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Lucas looked up and saw Skyler heading out of the house and he smiled at him giving him a playful wave. He knew Skyler was heading to the pier. He needed to get away from Samuel and he always had fun hanging with Sklyer. Lucas said to Sklyer,"Hey. I'm just going in to say hi to Leon for a minute." He then asked with puppy dog eyes,"Wait for me?"

@Sock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zavior looked up to see a guy standing there he rose an eyebrow and sighed.

"Yes what could you possibly want?" He asked raising an eyebrow before scattering to his feet running a hand through his messy dark and smirked walking passed him brushing his shoulder slightly then walked down the hallway down the stairs.

"Guy needs to speak or something?!" He called out setting the bottle of whiskey on the ground of the house. He adjusted his muscle t shirt then looked into the mirror. "Hot as f**k as usual" he smirked looking down at himself biting his Lower lip then pulled his jacket back on.

@Sock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back