• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Shelter: LGBTQ RP

Ziggy watched the screen and fumbled with the controls, Ketra was beating him. But it was only his first time playing the game, he knew within a few tries he could step up to Ketras level and possibly even win against him.

"Nice try Zigzag." Ketra taunted teasingly smiling widely as he evaded Ziggy's attempt at ramming him off the road. "I won't go down that easily."

"Shhhhh. I'll get you eventually. Just you watch." Ziggy said with a chuckle. He continued to concentrate on the race, trying his best to catch up to Ketra. The finish line was just up ahead, and the two were neck and neck. Who would win? The anticipation was killing him as he continued to push further.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ketras smile widened as Ziggy uped his game. This is what he was waiting for! A challenge! His fingers moved faster as they grew closer to the finish line. Speeding up he grew closer to the finishing line passing Ziggy.

Ziggy sped up as far as he could go to reach the finish line. He and Ketra finished nearly at the same time, it was hard to see with just the naked eye who had one. They would have to wait for the game to tell them this.

Ketra waited for bated breath for the results. Nervousness fluttered in his stomach mixed with anxiousness and excitement. It felt almost nausiating. When the results came up he cheered.

Ziggy sighed when he saw he had lost. "I'll get you next time, I promise" he said to Ketra, trying to sound mad about his loss. "Should we try again? Or play a different game? Or do something completely different? I'm down with anything really... Or maybe you just want me to leave. If that's the case, you're mean." He said, beginning to ramble off at the end, something he did often.

Ketra giggled flomping back on the couch. Sticking his tongue out at Ziggy he poked his forehead playfully." Why would I want you to leave done? Its fun with you around. " Grabbing the controller he set it on the table before standing tugging Ziggy with him." Come on! Let's go outside and find something to do. I'm tired of being cooped up."

Ziggy set down his controller as well and got up as Ketra tugged at him "alright then, where should we go?" He asked walking over to the rec room door. "There's a few places I go when I leave, but they're pretty seedy, and I don't think you'd enjoy yourself there, so I suggest we don't go to any of those."

Ketra thought about it as he gathered his jacket before an idea came to him."Let's go to the zoo! I like looking at the animals there. Plus this week they are letting people play with a few of the babies."

Zavior headed down the road with his dark hair tussled around as he inhaled the nicotine of his cigarette hanging out of his mouth. He looked straight ahead heading towards the pier which is where he was usually. He coughed slightly adjusting his sweater heading into the area. He looked around at all the people and smirked.

"How's life treating ya?" He asked in a quite rude matter "yeah okay that's enough for me to hear" he added before the man could speak. He spotted Two guys talking he didn't know their names though even though their faces looked familiar since he's been in the pier before.

Ryker awkwardly stepped down the stairs. This was his real first day at this place, since he reached this place around one in the morning. He still wore his ripped up clothing, refusing to be changed. He scanned each corner of the main room before he reached the bottom of the stairs, looking around the room he spotted no one. He shuffled from foot to foot and sat down at one of the couches. Sitting there he went through his daily checklist and focused on his breathing.

"Okay, sounds fun, let's go to the zoo." Ziggy said with a bright smile. He lead the way to the front door of the house. "Do we have everything we need?" He asked grasping the doorknob.

ZIGGY

Ziggy smiled even brighter "fantastic, let's get a move on then." He said opening the door and leading the way outside. He headed down the sidewalk looking back every so often to make sure Ketra was still with him. "You have money for the bus right? Because it's a long walk to the zoo." He asked as they came closer to the bus stop.

Ziggy's hands slipped into the deep pockets of his distressed pair of cargo pants to check if he had bus fare himself. It was hard to find coins in the massive voids that were his pockets, they were stuffed with miscellaneous shit he didn't know he shoved inside as well as the essential items he kept around to support his stoner lifestyle: these were things like eye drops, hand sanitizer, gum, rolling papers, snacks, and of course a few tiny bags of weed in case his real stash ran out. Thankfully after a bit of digging Ziggy found the $1.50 he needed to get on the transit.

ALO

Once downstairs Alo entered the main room, there was a boy sitting on the couch in there alone. He was unsure of his name but he had seen him around the house a couple times. The boys clothes were torn, and always seemed to be that way, which triggered Alo's curiosity to see if the rips were just a fashion choice or something else.

"Hi..." Alo said softly entering the room. He walked over to the armchair near the couch the boy was seated in and sat down in it.

"Yep." Ketea nodded dancing in front of him. He didn't even check his pockets because he knew he would have the money. He had painted an old couples fence and helped them repair some things last week in return for a few dollars. Who knew the skills the old man who took him in for a few months when he was 13 would come in handy?

Humming he fished through his left pocket of his jean jacket and drew out a chocolate bar. He loved sweets and chocolate was his favorite. It was so good!

Ziggy nodded and took a seat in the bus stop. "I've never actually been inside the zoo before." He told Ketra, running a hand through his orange and green hair, messing it up.

"Really!" Ketra gasped staring at him wide eyed. Never been in the zoo before? But the Zoos one of the most awesome places here. What an outrage! This needs to be repremened. Coming to a decision he nodded."Well then I guess we are going to have to make sure you have the best time ever! Otherwise it would be an insult to the Zoos awesomeness."

Ziggy laughed "alright then, let's hope that's how things turn out." He said with a smile. Ziggy realized it was kind of odd that he hadn't ever been to a place as iconic as the zoo, but he had never been able to. When she was still alive his mother never made enough money to get him places other kids wanted to go, and when he was on his own it was the least of his worries.

Ketras closed his eyes smile widening as he tilted his head to the side slightly. He was going to make sure Ziggy never forgot his first trip to a zoo. It made him wonder though. If he's never been to something as normal as a zoo where else hasn't he been before. Even he's been to the zoo a few times. Mostly because of kind people but still.

wonderboy1234 said:
Lucas glared at Samuel,"Fuck off old man...this guy wants young boy ass and that's what I have to offer."
Lucas got around the car and popped open the door to get in. He was about to get in the car when a cop car came cruising down the street. Lucas swore under his breath. As the car stopped and the circling blue and red lights started flashing. Lucas slammed the car door and the man in the car drove off. The cops didn't even try to stop him. One of the two of them went over to Lucas, a baton already extended in his hand.

"You're under arrest for solicitation," the cop told him. The man's female partner drew her baton and twirled it above her head,"The Pier is shut down...everyone go home before we call in the paddy wagon and arrest you all for loitering."

The man before Lucas ordered him to put his hands behind his back and get up against the cop car. He spit on the officer's boots and held his hands up above his head.

"These kids have no fucking homes! Where the hell are they supposed to go?!" Lucas shouted trying to rally the others. The teens didn't budge. There were 2 officers and about 50-70 of them,

"I said hands behind your back," the officer orders Lucas again.

"Fuck the police!" Lucas shouted. The officer had enough of this kids disrespect and brought the baton down on the boy's shoulder. Lucas fell to the ground. Unknowingly that officer had just started a a riot. All the teens on the pier charged at both the officers. They jumped and attacked them while others fucked up their squad car when they tried to flee to it. Lucas got up and held his shoulder. The officers eventually made it back in their mutilated squad car and drove the hell out of there.

Lucas chuckled and bent down. In the struggle the officer had dropped his baton. Lucas picked it up and had something else thrown at him by a fellow hustler, the female cop's badge.

Lucas found Samuel in the crowd and got next to him,"We better go...in 10 minutes this place is gonna be rolling with cops. Probably swat with teargas, rubber bullets, the works. They hate it when we humiliate one of their own."

@ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Samuel hang back when the police arrived, it wasnt his first police raid like this and so his presence to the pier was known to the police especially as he wore the rainbow house t shirt. Even if the did try to take him in, which the nearly did now the wont be able to hold him for more than an hour. He welcomed the police presence putting a hold on this travesty of a market and might teach a lesson while giving them a bed and food. Got to love the detention system, he thought. He frowned when Lucas started a riot but was impressed by the resourcefulness, Samuel never thought to do that in Lucas' age.

"Dont have to worry about me kid, not my first riot. Though thank you for caring and take care of yourself."He said began to walk back towards the House

Ziggy spotted the bus down the road, he got up off his seat and checked over his money one more time. "The bus is almost here Ketra." He informed his friend, gesturing for him to get up as well. Once the bus made it to the stop ziggy hoped on, paid, and moved to a seat all the way at the back. The bus was not packed, but not empty, it was somewhere in the middle, it was just how Ziggy liked the bus to be.

Zavior turned around leaving the Pier heading down the road drifting off popping another cigarette into his mouth heading down the street towards the corner store where all the hookers hung out at.

He headed inside know that he wasn't old enough to buy alcohol 'mind as we'll steal it' he thought to himself with a shrug flipping his dark hair out of his eyes heading towards the alcohol "can't go home without this stuff mom will kill me" he said quietly stuff the alcohol in his jacket grading over to the counter getting another pack of smokes then was on his way out.

"God why do I this stuff to myself" he mumbled heading towards the house deciding not to go to his real home but went back to the house.

He plopped down on the sofa next to a boy with brown hair that was checking his breathing or something.

"Can you not?" He asked in rude matter.

@Verrici

Lucas smiled up at Samuel. He walked next to him knowing he was heading back to the Rainbow House. Lucas took the man's hand, not for any reason just cause he could. "I'm going with you," He said,"I haven't seen Leon in two weeks...plus it's cold as hell out here and Dan's pissed that I left him alone again on a Friday night."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zavior kicked back on the couch peering out the window from the rainbow house noticing two guys walking from a ways away heading towards the buildings he could only see their figures.

He shrug then scanned the room with his glazed eyes raising a brow.

"And I thought people like us were supposed to have style?" He muttered to himself with a slight chuckle smoking his cigarette hoping he wouldn't get in trouble for it besides they should be used to it by now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back