• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Seven Envoys

Hiiii! Is dark water and envy open for this? This sounds like such a fun idea 🎉🎉

Hello! I just wanted to voice my interest in this. I'm super keen on a fire dark envoy with the sin of wrath. But I already saw someone taking dibs on it, so if that's not available for me, I'll take the earth-dark envoy with a side of greed, pretty please.

Hello! I just wanted to voice my interest in this. I'm super keen on a fire dark envoy with the sin of wrath. But I already saw someone taking dibs on it, so if that's not available for me, I'll take the earth-dark envoy with a side of greed, pretty please.
Oh! Thank you for your interest.

The dark fire envoy and sin of Wrath are not taken. If you'd like the position then it's all yours.

There are links to the server and cs thread on the first post on the first page. Please be sure to read the rules prior to making your sheet please.

Oh! Thank you for your interest.

The dark fire envoy and sin of Wrath are not taken. If you'd like the position then it's all yours.

There are links to the server and cs thread on the first post on the first page. Please be sure to read the rules prior to making your sheet please.
Awesome possum!!

Very interested!
Thank you for your interest.

Since you're the last to join in, you'll probably be playing the Sin of Greed and Dark Envoy of Earth.

--

To anyone else that looks into this thread, just because we have all the sins/virtues roles filled, does not mean the roleplay is full. You are still allowed to play as a regular human or demon. Humans/demons are also allowed to use any elemental ability, depending on what clan they are from...just their control over said element wouldn't be as strong as a dark or regular envoy.

I'd be interested in the Dark Envoy if the role is available!
Thank you for your interest.
The dark envoy of Wood + Sloth will be yours then.

Please be sure to read the rules prior to starting a CS. The link to the CS page and server are in the first post on the first page.

If there are dark envoys, do the demons have clans too? Or how are you imagining them?

If there are dark envoys, do the demons have clans too? Or how are you imagining them?
No, demons do not have clans. Dark Envoys are more like higher deities in the underworld to demons.

Unlike humans, demons that are born can eventually learn and control their own elemental power...humans, on the other hand, must learn their element that they are born with and learn to control/use/etc through more intense training and would be easier with a mentor.

Mind if I join in then
Oh! Sorry, I did not take notice of this prior to already accepting a new person for the position. They ended up joining the server and requesting the position. I apologize.

You may still join if you'd like as a demon or human. Both of which can still use elemental power just as Envoys do, just they wouldn't be as powerful as said Envoys.''

Is this still open?
Indeed it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back