• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Jagson

One Thousand Club
The galaxy is corrupt and rotting from within. Those in the highest form of power dictate what races will rule while sending their puppet governments to wage war on those that won't fall in line. All of which is legal in the courts they control.

Who are we? We are those that stand up for those who can't stand themselves. Protect those who need protecting. We work in the darkness to protect the innocent. Save those who are wrongly judged. And bring to light secrets those in power want hidden
We are hated by the United Galaxy and their puppets. Deemed terrorists accused of horrific actions that they habe caused.

We are the Sentinels

How possible would a Thawed caveman with an alien trinket that gives him abilities be? He will be acclimated enough to communicate and work with the team.

Well my idea is that Earth is long gone by this point in time.

But we can say he somehow survived deep in a cave before researchers found him.

Well my idea is that Earth is long gone by this point in time.

But we can say he somehow survived deep in a cave before researchers found him.
Gone like it blew up? Or gone like surface wiped. I can come up with a work around either way that wont get in your stories way.

Lore page. Going to get started on the character sheet

Character sheet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back